• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

the giggles

and here is the price paid for soft soles and perfect nails.
sometimes you're just in the right seat at the right time. lol

Attachments

• pedi scrubber tickles.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 162
  • ticklish toes.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 183
Fine work as ever, JJ, you spoil us!

Now....I was going to talk about some more office sightings, and the time I recently spent with my friend. However, I've far more important news:

Here is the legendary Rod Hull Selena Scott clip from way back when: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udYszLOuaNM

I can't take any credit for this at all, someone posted it on YouTube recently and someone else posted it here. However, it's the scene in its entirety! You might need to fiddle with the speed a bit for full effect (I put it onto 1.25 to make it 'normal') but finally, after many, MANY years of waiting, it's back in the public domain! Those of us of a certain age may well remember seeing it at the time (I saw it on 'Points of View' a few days after the event), but I've never seen it since. This was my second dose of on screen nylon tickling, the first being David Copperfield tickling Catherine Bach's feet during a magic trick (which were fake feet, of course). There was nothing fake about this, however!

I remember being captivated for the sixty seconds it lasted, and trying not to let my Mum see how much it had intrigued me! Her frantic laughter, her black stocking feet, her helpless shrieking, the chaos of it all...just incredible. This was before I'd had my first nylon tickling experience with my aunt, but like the Copperfield trick, it planted seeds as to the power of tickling and the joy of stocking feet! Watch and enjoy, friends!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The only nylon feet I have ever tickled belong to my wife.

But boy, let me tell you...in college there was this 60 some odd year old larger Asian librarian who would always wear dark nylons with the crappiest shoes. The backs of those shoes were destroyed, the stockings often had runs or holes, and I wanted nothing more than to be under them.

By the time I left school, I should have earned a minor in those feet. Unfortunately she left after my sophomore year. If she didn’t, I probably never would have met my wife because I would have been in the library instead.

It’s also interesting to me that an old, otherwise unattractive woman can become a goddess once I see her nylon feet.

I hear you, bud; earlier in this thread, I posted about some nylon massage/tickling fun I had with a friend's mother when I was about 15. She was pug faced, frumpy and a bit downtrodden, but having her feet at my leisurely pleasure was absolute heaven!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Smash...hats off you re a legend. That's fantastic

Not a problem gents, but all I've done is copy and paste; the real credit goes to the guy who found it in YouTube and posted it here. That said, it's good to see it again after all this time; let's hope it stays online for a while!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks for sharing it here smash. I know I'd give anything for one chance to tickle a woman like that with those feet and that reaction...this is the very essence of tickling to me.!

Glad you all enjoyed it, guys - it's been long overdue a public airing again!

So, at the moment I'm enjoying a fair few stocking feet sightings at work (I know who the appropriate women are now who I can rely on to be shoeless) and not looking forward to the summer months at all when it all comes to a temporary standstill! However, I'm always curious to know people's fetish origins. When was the first time that you could recall being attracted to stocking feet? I've shared early experiences with my aunt and a female lodger (I'm happy to repost both if you can't be bothered to look for them!), but don't know if I've shared my initial watershed moment.

My first memory of feeling a bit tingly when seeing stocking feet was in the late 70s/early 80s - from the UK soap opera 'Crossroads', of all things! The Miss Diane character had her tan stocking soles facing the camera for a minute or two, and I just remember being transfixed by them. Her feet looked so snug and smooth in her tan tights, and I can remember feeling something I'd not felt before. My heart felt tight and my 'stomach' felt fluttery, and it all seemed to be because of this lady's stocking feet. I had no idea what was happening, but did know that it felt good. What I didn't know was that it would stay with me my whole life!

Anyone else remember THAT moment when you were first aware?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
My first memory like that was of a school teacher, an auburn/red head she was a wicked dangler and she would pop and slip in and out of her shoes. Mrs. A would dangle and drop too, I remember not being able to concentrate on my studies. She would pad around in her tan stocking feet, leaving her pumps by her desk. I was mesmerized, she really affected me in my tastes and desires. From the blue eye shadow to a soft perfume she would wear just set things in motion.

Teachers and friend's mom's did it for me. Especially my neighbours mother. Back in the 80s & 90s she wore tights most of the time. I got to see her in all sorts of colours. The dark grey nearly black colour was my favourite. Loved to see her flex her toes in the reinforced nylon. I still have her old tights that I use to pinch from her laundry basket. The scent is still on them as I kept them in a plastic carrier bag. They are about 20 to 25 year old now the tights.

yes teachers were always in heels and tan tights and dangling. and friends mothers. lol
how our young lives ran in tandem eh. lol
well here's a taster for you guys. the attached lady used to be a school teacher, and was always in heels and nylons, not as high as these ones, but was always a classroom/staffroom dangler and dipper.
and ticklish...you wouldn't believe..
i'm sure you wouldn't truant this class. lol

Attachments

• DSC05645.JPG
    DSC05645.JPG
    381.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC05646.JPG
    DSC05646.JPG
    312.2 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC05647.JPG
    DSC05647.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC05651.JPG
    DSC05651.JPG
    818.9 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC05670.JPG
    DSC05670.JPG
    676.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Thanks Johnjo! I loved to watch those teachers and I know that some were aware, this made it all more enticing.

Lunch break

Lunch break last week.
Same lady. Had been in stilettos all day.
Soon as she got in the car off they came with cold air from air con cooling her feet down.
What lunchtimes are about.

Attachments

• 20180221_132202.jpg
    20180221_132202.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 231
  • IMG_20180220_131241.jpg
    IMG_20180220_131241.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 197
Thanks for the feedback, gents - and to JJ for the pictures! It's weird to think that a lot of us were influenced at an early age just by a woman taking her shoes off to reveal stocking feet. I can remember being in single figures and seeing friend's mothers or teachers in their stocking feet and feeling funny....and yet the women in question would have no idea of what they were doing. They may have had sore feet or just wanted to relax a bit, ditched the shoes and unwittingly sparked off a fetish!

Interestingly, I think the fact that this happened in my youth and all the women were older has had an impact on me in other ways. As a 42 year old man, the thought of a 20 something's stocking feet doesn't hold the same appeal as a woman between 32 and 55 in stocking feet. All I can put this down to is being attracted and exposed to older women's feet at a young age. Speaking of older women...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir9p1Lp2MJ8

The above clip is from 80s Coronation Street, where Mavis Riley, of all people, is having a foot massage. She was probably mid 50s here, and I'm not saying it's an arousing clip by any means. However, she more than once mentions her feet are ticklish, and her reactions seem genuine. Enjoy - it's also quite comedic thanks to Derek Wilton!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I'd say the majority of the time in my encounters the female doesn't know what she was doing when it come to some innocent foot play. I'm sure it woke up the foot fetishes in other people as well throughout the years, especially if they was a teacher. I couldn't have been the only kid to have noticed.

I 100% agree with you about the older females being more attractive. Even today at 35 I still look around my age group or upwards. Mature nylons seem so much hotter.

Great clip. For an old bird her feet looked good in those nylons. Always makes me wonder when these scenes are written for tv that the script writer has some sort of foot fetish. When you listen to the whole screen play for that part, it just seems odd. Reminds me of Tarantino and his films. He admits to his foot fetish and manages to throw some foot scenes in his work. I know if i was a writer/director and had the chance to cast some hot hollywood female star, I would definitely have a nylon tickle scene in it. And it would take a few outtakes to get right as well, wink wink :)

My nylon female foot attraction began when I was probably around 4. I can remember my sister, sister-in-law and whoever else sitting at the table talking or whatever in nylons on and shoes off. Since I was a foster kid, they were a lot older than me. I would crawl under the table and try to tickle their feet. Most of them would just ignore me or shoo me away. But my sister had pretty ticklish feet so she would usually tell me to knock it off and get out from under the table! And growing up, every woman wore nylons, even girls from teenage years up. I was so bummed when they went out of style! I'm still hoping for them to come back in style! To me, it seemed like after the Disco era nice styles gave way to the crappy look! No one seemed to give a shit how they looked anymore, guys or gals.

My nylon female foot attraction began when I was probably around 4. I can remember my sister, sister-in-law and whoever else sitting at the table talking or whatever in nylons on and shoes off. Since I was a foster kid, they were a lot older than me. I would crawl under the table and try to tickle their feet. Most of them would just ignore me or shoo me away. But my sister had pretty ticklish feet so she would usually tell me to knock it off and get out from under the table! And growing up, every woman wore nylons, even girls from teenage years up. I was so bummed when they went out of style! I'm still hoping for them to come back in style! To me, it seemed like after the Disco era nice styles gave way to the crappy look! No one seemed to give a shit how they looked anymore, guys or gals.

I remember having a brief encounter with a friend of my Mom’s when I was little. She was sitting at the table, after a party, heels off.

I tickled her nylon feet out of playfulness, she seemed to enjoy it.

Brief encounter with co worker during pub lunch today.
She's always dangling or taking her feet out of her shoes.

Attachments

• 20180307_130833.jpg
    20180307_130833.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 350
  • Pub 2.mp4
    6.2 MB
  • 20180307_131056.jpg
    20180307_131056.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 183
  • 20180307_125650.jpg
    20180307_125650.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 130
  • 20180307_131348.jpg
    20180307_131348.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 162
i like lunch time

and more recently

Attachments

• 20180312_115022.jpg
    20180312_115022.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 95
  • 20180312_115119.jpg
    20180312_115119.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 58
  • 20180312_115237.jpg
    20180312_115237.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 72
  • 20180312_115306.jpg
    20180312_115306.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 96
  • 20180312_115341.jpg
    20180312_115341.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 79
Thanks Johnjo! The under the table photos reminds me of a long table cloth moment with a coworker. She was trying to play footsie and tease my calf and I grabbed that nylon covered foot and slowly tickled while she struggled and tried to keep her composure. There were others from work there.

Now that's a scenario made in heaven. Tomorrow I'm doing my good friend deed and collecting this office friend from her spa pedicure as she doesn't like to risk damaging her nails before they've hardened. Just a matter of arriving a little early and watching the free show when she's in the foot spa chair.
The scrubber sets her off like a rocket every time. The girl she has laughs at her and doesnt stop for any reason. Lol

Thanks for the pictures as ever, JJ. God bless your like minded friend for spoiling us!

Now, although it's still cold here in the UK, there will come a time when it warms up and from about June to September tights will take a backseat. There might be a transitional period where thin flesh coloured tights take over from black opaques, but in the summer heat it'll be bare legged ladies all round. As a result, I've decided to try and see one pair of stocking feet per day until then. I've got some regulars at work who I can often rely on, and find new sightings here and there too. I'm typing this on a Tuesday, and I'm up to three pairs of black stocking feet already! I know it won't last forever, so for now I'm just going to enjoy it while I can. I suggest you all do the same before summer strikes!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back