• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

I'm off on holiday to sunnier climes soon, gents, and I'm 95% certain (you can hope, right?) that it'll be bare legs all round. With that in mind, here's two recent encounters I've had these last two weeks. The first was inevitably over the park, where the delightful office women had come out for some fresh air and hot conditions. One woman I saw, slim with brown dark shoulder length hair early to mid 20s, was laying on her stomach talking to a male colleague. She was in sunglasses and wore a white blouse with black skirt, black opaque tights and had discarded her shoes. I sat nearby and was treated to the always awesome sight of a double sole shot. I enjoyed the view for a good few minutes, but was more taken by the movement of her feet. She'd take one and slide it the length of the other, usually her left on right but sometimes switching. I don't know if she had an itch or just liked the sensation, but she repeated this motion time after time. It seemed subconscious as well, as if she was doing it without thinking. I won't lie, I could have happily watched it forever!

The second was with a colleague in another team; she's mid 30s I'd say, wears glasses and reminds me a bit of a 'pointier' version of Penelope Anne Miller. She's very nice and friendly and while I know her from afar we've always got on okay. I've noticed in the two years or so she's been in the organisation that she's often shoeless, and the other day was no exception. She was in a grey dress and black opaque tights, and I imagine that she'd lost her shoes due to some heavy rain that morning. I saw her feet as I arrived, and hoped I'd get to see them for a long time to come! I'd sneak peeks as I walked past to the tea point, and for one brief moment caught a glimpse of a sole shot as she spoke to another colleague at his desk and flexed her foot. All too soon, of course, her shoes went back on but I'm very hopeful for the future that her shoes will be kicked off on many more occasions!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Have you got the chance to tickle her?

on several occasions. she is hyper ticklish everywhere. even the thought of it makes her start to giggle. so even the slightest innocent touch sets her off.
and so it continues..a couple of candids from today,

Attachments

• 20180611_135515.jpg
    20180611_135515.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 203
  • 20180611_140213.jpg
    20180611_140213.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:
I tickled my guidance counselor in eigth grade. She had me come into her office for some testing. It was about 30 years ago so I don't remember anything she was wearing above her legs, but she had on white stockings and dark blue heels. As she was shuffling though some papers on her desk, I was sitting catercorner from her, about 2' feet away. I had a good view of her feet. As I was sitting there stewing about how I could touch her, I asked her impulsively what size shoe she wore. "5-6, I think. These are size 5." "Can I ask you a question? Can I see the size of your feet?" "Sure, hold on to my shoe okay?" I took her shoe and touched her feet. I don't remember everything except the adrenaline pumping through me. I cupped her heel and then ran my finger down her sole like an Amope' commercial, followed by a little tickle. "Oh-oh, okay. That's enough. If I had know you were going to do that I wouldn't have given you my shoe (this was said in a nice way). You can't just tickle people's feet whenever you want to. Just out of curiosity, have you tickled any one else's feet today? Mrs. Keller told me that last Friday you tried to tickle her and Mrs. Weller told me that you did tickle her feet under her desk. Do we need to be concerned about this kind of behavior?" Sad to say that all of these stories were true. Mrs.Weller wasn't even fair. All I got to do was run my index finger up her sole before she jumped out of her seat. I had no idea that she was that ticklish. What a fetish to have...

had to share this one office manager f/nylons

totally ticklish foot. relaxing on a friends couch after a night out .
super soft sensitive soles

Attachments

• DSC08502.JPG
    DSC08502.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
  • DSC08493.JPG
    DSC08493.JPG
    291.6 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC08496.JPG
    DSC08496.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC08499.JPG
    DSC08499.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC08492.JPG
    DSC08492.JPG
    395.3 KB · Views: 128
I tickled my guidance counselor in eigth grade. She had me come into her office for some testing. It was about 30 years ago so I don't remember anything she was wearing above her legs, but she had on white stockings and dark blue heels. As she was shuffling though some papers on her desk, I was sitting catercorner from her, about 2' feet away. I had a good view of her feet. As I was sitting there stewing about how I could touch her, I asked her impulsively what size shoe she wore. "5-6, I think. These are size 5." "Can I ask you a question? Can I see the size of your feet?" "Sure, hold on to my shoe okay?" I took her shoe and touched her feet. I don't remember everything except the adrenaline pumping through me. I cupped her heel and then ran my finger down her sole like an Amope' commercial, followed by a little tickle. "Oh-oh, okay. That's enough. If I had know you were going to do that I wouldn't have given you my shoe (this was said in a nice way). You can't just tickle people's feet whenever you want to. Just out of curiosity, have you tickled any one else's feet today? Mrs. Keller told me that last Friday you tried to tickle her and Mrs. Weller told me that you did tickle her feet under her desk. Do we need to be concerned about this kind of behavior?" Sad to say that all of these stories were true. Mrs.Weller wasn't even fair. All I got to do was run my index finger up her sole before she jumped out of her seat. I had no idea that she was that ticklish. What a fetish to have...
That’s a great story. I remember my grade school teacher used to threaten to put one of us kids under her desk for about an hour as ‘punishment’. I was so bad that I was practically begging her to do it because she dangled her shoes like crazy from her sexy nylon feet. I would’ve been in heaven! Inches from her feet! I definitely would’ve tickled her. Unfortunately it was an empty threat by her.

on several occasions. she is hyper ticklish everywhere. even the thought of it makes her start to giggle. so even the slightest innocent touch sets her off.
and so it continues..a couple of candids from today,

Very nice! Lucky you!

You had guts tickling your teachers, man, and I've read a lot of your teacher encounters over the years. I got as far as asking teachers to remove their shoes to be measured for a science experiment, but never actually had the courage to tickle their feet. I don't think it would have gone down to well if I had! Did you get into any trouble for your teacher tickling?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Some of the recent stories brought up a fun memory. I had a friend Angie that was always playing footsie with me. Her favorite attire was long skirts, pantyhose and clogs. She kept invited me to come over to study for school. We would sit on a couch next to each other, and she would slip off her clogs and sit with a nylon covered foot tucked up under her with the other foot teasing up and down my shin. Then she would say slip off your shoes and would proceed to scrunch her toes and rub my foot with hers as we studied. I was so oblivious, I did tickle that "trapped" foot she leaned over to get a book and her sole popped out from under her skirt and when she leaned back it was still exposed (what was I to do?) She laughed and tried to get away squirming that ankle, scrunching her toes and laughing.

As has been seen here, growing up I had a fascination with the stocking feet of mature women - well, mature to a child! Teachers, family friends, friend's mothers, women in retail...they'd often be wearing tights as part of their every day routine, and I'd often fantasise about their feet. TV was no different, and there was always something appealing about seeing a mature woman's stocking feet during a TV show. These mature women just seemed to have a natural confidence, a sex appeal that, combined with a love of stocking feet, added to the happy memories. Even now, as a 43 year old, I'd rather see the stocking feet of a woman my age - give or take a few years either side - than a woman in her mid 20s. I'm sure that this began in childhood, which is why it remains so now.

With regard to the clips, through the power of YouTube, I've been able to find them again; they might only be a few seconds long, but they made enough of an impact on me for me to seek them out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWaU9vsprz8&index=8&list=PLDyCcI2Pa72IgnWYRZTftDjH4ENqgDKGE&t=0s

This is from 'Fresh Fields' starring Julia McKenzie and Anton Rogers; you don't need to know the plot, but skip to the 17.30 mark for a nice sole shot of mid 80s sheer black tights!

Following on from that, there was a show called 'All At Number 20', starring Maureen Lipman and a young Martin Clunes. I've remembered this scene as it was an amazing double sole close up, but in my head I'm sure that Maureen Lipman's tights were greyish white instead of tan. Regardless....go through to the 8 minute mark and feast your eyes, gents!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OOg67-WF0s

Enjoy!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Tickled her in the coffee room

So today was the day I decided my quite good friend and office co worker was going to get it.
Stinking hot day and she's in nylon socks and slip on shoes as usual. Few of us went out for lunch, as usual and as she does at her desk shoes were on, off ,dangling,popping then off in the car, which she seems to like to do to watch drivers reactions at red lights.
So later at an afternoon break I went in to the coffee room to make a cup and she was taking a break, feet up on a chair, soles pointing towards me. The chair her feet were on was stopping me from getting to the coffee machine. She was pre occupied on her phone texting and not moving anytime soon out of cheeky defiance, so I said..well I'll move them then...as ten fingers scribbled across the balls of two my lines feet.
A series of three jumps ensued...which seemed line They were in slow motion as nerves were stimulated.
And the noise, utter surprise. " ooh .yah yah hee hee heeee.
heeee."
Feet shot back off the chair as she sat bolt upright.
As I went to.move the offending chair she dropped her phone to bend to grab her own feet , still laughing...." heeeheeeheee, no you can't do that...he heee I'm still tickling hee hee heee heee" , I said, but I'm not near you...she giggled" It's the thought...I'm so ticklish, I'm really bad, every where, hee hee hee.
I knew what the reaction would be , but the laughter and explanation was a bonus.

Attachments

• 20180706_132218.jpg
    20180706_132218.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 128
  • 20180627_130210.jpg
    20180627_130210.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • 20180627_132351.jpg
    20180627_132351.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
  • 20180627_125844.jpg
    20180627_125844.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 90
Another clip from my youth, from the film 'Other People's Money'. Around the age of 13, I'd begun to get a slight sixth sense about the sorts of films and TV shows that might have shots of stocking feet - sitcoms or soaps with 'everyday' women or films about professional woman competing in the corporate world.

This is very much the latter, and as expected, there's not only a stocking feet shot but the double sole jackpot. Penelope Ann Miller is the star, looking not unlike Gillian Anderson. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/rh9OywvHrZ4

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I remember that clip dude. Excellent find.

Talking of Gillian Anderson, who remembers this scene?. I can't find the clip anywhere. Pictures will have to do.

aa244982bb39de7767cbbae8b4a0c21a.jpgcap404.jpg

Mate, I saw the clip only today, AND in a compilation no less!

https://youtu.be/LjRaoZKUnq4

I think that Penelope Ann Miller has the nicer feet of the two, but Anderson's big stocking soles look like they could do with a very good rub!

Cheers, everybody,

SmashTV

Yes I totally agree man, she has lovely big feet.

WOW what a clip. Cheers dude.

Natascha McElhone is hot as fuck. All them feet in that clip looked amazing. That ksenia Solo clip where she's getting a foot rub is awesome. What a lucky guy.

the ticklers eye view

So today was the day I decided my quite good friend and office co worker was going to get it.
Stinking hot day and she's in nylon socks and slip on shoes as usual. Few of us went out for lunch, as usual and as she does at her desk shoes were on, off ,dangling,popping then off in the car, which she seems to like to do to watch drivers reactions at red lights.
So later at an afternoon break I went in to the coffee room to make a cup and she was taking a break, feet up on a chair, soles pointing towards me. The chair her feet were on was stopping me from getting to the coffee machine. She was pre occupied on her phone texting and not moving anytime soon out of cheeky defiance, so I said..well I'll move them then...as ten fingers scribbled across the balls of two my lines feet.
A series of three jumps ensued...which seemed line They were in slow motion as nerves were stimulated.
And the noise, utter surprise. " ooh .yah yah hee hee heeee.
heeee."
Feet shot back off the chair as she sat bolt upright.
As I went to.move the offending chair she dropped her phone to bend to grab her own feet , still laughing...." heeeheeeheee, no you can't do that...he heee I'm still tickling hee hee heee heee" , I said, but I'm not near you...she giggled" It's the thought...I'm so ticklish, I'm really bad, every where, hee hee hee.
I knew what the reaction would be , but the laughter and explanation was a bonus.

hope this is not repetitive, but thought I'd show you the ticklers eye view, as how she sits legs crossed in the rest room.
her soles may as well have a target painted on them. lol

Attachments

• 20180521_144955.jpg
    20180521_144955.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 20180611_183804.jpg
    20180611_183804.jpg
    658.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 20180521_230426.jpg
    20180521_230426.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 20180611_151038.jpg
    20180611_151038.jpg
    623.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 20180521_144913.jpg
    20180521_144913.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 97
Wow....I see what you mean JJ. I wouldn't be able to resist them soles either.

Sooo...as I’ve not posted in an eternity...I’d like to add to the nylon story thread with one of my own...about my fun evening with a mature teacher and ex-armed forces...
POF has its used...Ms L popped up on my phone...I liked her profile and her pic was of an attractive lady in her late 40s...the fact she was a teacher meant she’d be as intelligent and interesting as she was attractive...I decided to message her...she replied...things moved on and we met up for a few drinks and to get to know each other...met in Doncaster(the town directly between us)...she was larger than her picture showed...but that didn’t bother me at all...jeans,sweater and heels...it wasn’t til we sat down that I spotted she had nylons on...this peaked my interest further!
As the night progressed and the wine flowed...so did the talk change to all things sexual...I confessed my love for feet and tickling...she confessed her need to be submissive...a perfect scenario was brewing....so the night moved on to her house...very bohemian...more wine consumed...then the words that made me shake from excitement....’Are you gonna show me what you like about feet then Mr?’
I immediately reached down and pulled her heels off...the warm sweet scent of nylon feet hit me...i caressed her foot for a few seconds...watching her eyes widen and follow my every move...
‘Ticklish?’ I asked as I ran my fingers along her arch...she bucked wildly like I’d electrocuted her...her laughter stifled for fear of waking her neighbours....her arousal became obvious as she interrupted the laughter with great moans of desire....for what seemed like an eternity I teased and tormented her feet...tickling,licking,sucking and nibbling...til we retired to bed...where I continued my onslaught...I lost count of her orgasms through her feet alone...but by the time we both passed out,the night had turned into the morning....
Alas it was only one night,but unforgettable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why on earth was it only one night? Did she flake off, or did you have second thoughts? Can't see why you would, but I wasn't there... She sounds like the perfect 'lee! Orgasms from getting her feet tickled? If she were my gal, she'd be having orgasms every day!

Why on earth was it only one night? Did she flake off, or did you have second thoughts? Can't see why you would, but I wasn't there... She sounds like the perfect 'lee! Orgasms from getting her feet tickled? If she were my gal, she'd be having orgasms every day!

I found out she was my kids English teacher...which changed everything...but she kept messaging me about me having her go to her office and to push her limits while trying to remain as quiet as possible...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back