• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Nice encounter Smash. Shame you two never stayed in touch though. That could have been a tickle friend maybe.

I was on a Coach bus coming back from a formal Sorority party with my girlfriend Cassandra. We had dated for 4 months and I never tickled or her feet before but was I dying to because they very beautiful. She was wearing a red dress and dark black nylons. We were sitting on this bus at about 1 in the morning both of us drunk. To my great pleasure she took off her heels and laid her feet and legs across my lap while she rested her head against the window. I was sitting there in my suit, jacket off, completely staring down at her feet, with each hand on her legs, running them up and down the length of her nylon feet and sexy legs. I couldn't stop myself anymore so I tickled her feet just enjoying the moment I was really drunk enough that I spontaneously asked her i, and I quote "can I tickle your feet, i really want to." "Oh sure." she responded. Whaaaaaaaa?! I spent the next 10 minutes tickling her feet. She smiled at various points but only said "I need another pedicure. That feels really good. For some reason guys like my feet. I guess it's my nail color. What do you think?" "uhhuh." I could hardly contain myself. The amount of adrenaline that was taking over my body was astonishing. At some point her feet rub against the bulge in my pants and I thought I might explode. This was a one and only kind of thing because we left school abruptly and went back to Maryland two weeks later. Sucks huh?

A little giff

Office lady

Attachments

• 20181227_141955_1_1_1.gif
    20181227_141955_1_1_1.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 149
  • 20181115_161301.mp4
    1.4 MB
Last edited:
same lady, regular office clothes. very professional at all times, unless some one pokes her ribs, sides or goes anywhere near her feet. then its melt down time.
two of the office girls went for a mani/pedi morning earlier in the week along with her. They were talking in the rest room the day after, the conversation got around to their morning off and one of them commented that she'd never seen anyone quite as ticklish having a pedicure before. This surprised them, as at work she is totally professional and plays everything with a straight bat....But I a little different. Of course, I silently read my morning news paper, without comment. lol

so nice

I’m sure you’ve all experienced this, but in my office - albeit another team - there’s a woman who dangles her shoe all day long.

All. Day. Long.

Our paths have no need to cross, and other than the odd ‘thank you’ from holding a door open, we’ve never spoken. This is fine, I’ve no issue with that. However, why does she have to be such a good dangler? Her shoe never falls, so while I get to see an exposed black nylon heel, arch and instep it’s never the whole foot. The shoe is literally resting on her toes, but not once has it ever fallen. Damn her and her first rate dangling skills!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I’m sure you’ve all experienced this, but in my office - albeit another team - there’s a woman who dangles her shoe all day long.

All. Day. Long.

Our paths have no need to cross, and other than the odd ‘thank you’ from holding a door open, we’ve never spoken. This is fine, I’ve no issue with that. However, why does she have to be such a good dangler? Her shoe never falls, so while I get to see an exposed black nylon heel, arch and instep it’s never the whole foot. The shoe is literally resting on her toes, but not once has it ever fallen. Damn her and her first rate dangling skills!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

It is one of the sexiest things a woman can do! Mesmerizing to watch. My teacher used to dangle her shoes all the time but she did drop them. Lol

Man there is nothing better than a dangler...especially if you can tickle her feet while she is still wearing her shoes!

My best foot tickle of all time was a very hot chick I tickled in high school. She was wearing a skirt, high heels and nylons. It killed me not to tickle that foot dangling those heels. 20 years later I still couldn't forget it.

Office colleague in opaques

Yesterday

Attachments

• 20190226_092446.jpg
    20190226_092446.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 219
Due to the unseasonably warm February, I decided to visit the park at lunchtime just in case there were some female stocking feet dotted about. The sun is obviously having the desired effect, because I was lucky enough to see three pairs including an amazing double sole shot on a cute and curvy Indian woman who had her legs curled under her.

It’s about two months ahead of schedule at least, but for the time being the park is open!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Have recently been involved with a pantomime in my local village. Not only did I get to wear nylons as part of my costume but saw a feet fem feet in nylons. First was late thirties in tan tights, sitting having her make up done. She crosses her legs under her on the chair giving me full view of her nylon sole.
The other was a person new to the group. Mid twenties and her costume called for white tights. Each night as she changed I got a full view of her whole bottom half in white tights and then she stood in her stocking feet waiting to put her shoes on, giving loads of time to check out her nylon feet.
Both of these people are in our next production and I'm hoping they will be wearing nylons again!!

So, while I’ve got some great sightings to share - I just need time to write them up - I’m also meeting my hosiery indulging friend on Monday for company, fun, laughs and nylon enjoyment. She’s asked my preferences and will do her best to indulge me, but I’m just looking forward to seeing her again in general. I will, of course, keep you informed of what happens when we meet.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

office dinner

was at a corporate dinner, quite formal.
my office worker/manager friend arrived in an evening dress and these shoes with tan nylons.
semi opaque, and really interesting.
couple of times during the night, whilst sat at dinner, I chanced a drag across the opaque toe part and inner arch.
Great reaction, whole body jump, a giggle and a very " you're dead on Monday" grin.
But she knows I know how ticklish she is, so she took it in good part.

Attachments

• DSC_0005 (2).JPG
    DSC_0005 (2).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
  • DSC_0008 (2).JPG
    DSC_0008 (2).JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0199 (2).JPG
    DSC_0199 (2).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0200 (2).JPG
    DSC_0200 (2).JPG
    433.3 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0201.JPG
    DSC_0201.JPG
    663.2 KB · Views: 57
relaxing

at after party drinks

Attachments

• DSC_0016 (2).JPG
    DSC_0016 (2).JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 105
  • DSC_0056 (2).JPG
    DSC_0056 (2).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0192 (2).JPG
    DSC_0192 (2).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0194 (2).JPG
    DSC_0194 (2).JPG
    903.1 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0048.JPG
    DSC_0048.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 177
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back