• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

I'm very lucky...and my latest gf is much more understanding...hopefully honesty and openness is the best policy for all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news. Well I hope this one works out for you tiok33.

I was honest from the start when I got with her. I told her what I was into. It was just over the 5 years it made her feel unattractive. Some people just can't handle stuff like that and she was one of them unfortunately.

I think honesty is the best way. Then it's up to the other person if they think it's worth investing all that time in a relationship. I think anyone would appreciate knowing upfront first then 6 months down the line.

Last edited:
So....this week, we've got a temp who's joined the office. She's sort, smiley, giggly, incredibly sweet, button cute (she looks like a dark, sultrier version of Coronation Street actress Lucy Fallon, who plays Bethany Platt) and this week has been in my company as I've been training her. We get on well, she feels comfortable enough with me already to banter and flirt (or maybe she's just being friendly?), and although she's off in mid June (maybe to come back later in the year) she's a welcome addition to the office.

Of the days she's been here, only one of them hasn't seen her in a short dress, black opaque tights and boots (though today's were ankle boots). We work in close proximity and we're side by side for about eight hours, so I get to see a lot of her black stocking legs. We've shared the odd patted shoulder/arm/back, and today she leaned into me and squeezed my wrist. She's mentioned about coming to the park with me when it gets warmer (her suggestion, not mine), so if she's in tights then it may be a chance to see her feet. However....and you knew there'd be a 'however'...

She's also 17 years my junior, which is playing havoc with my ego and feelings as it's a massive age gap, even though there's nothing going on. If I do get to see her stocking feet I'll be very taken, I'm sure....but the age difference will be on my mind. This must be what a mid-life crisis feels like....I knew it would happen sooner or later. Let's just see what happens, eh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Haha those young office females are always gonna test your integrity buddy. It would be a nice treat though if you got to see her feet at the park. You should try and see how ticklish she is.

Quite often with work friends,especially the ladies,they don't see a as an issue during day to day friendship or banter. I wouldn't worry. I work with younger ladies and sometimes they find more mature guys a more refreshing option to the immature youngsters.

Well, of the four men in the office only one of us is under forty, and he's happily married (and hits forty this year!). I'm still quite young at heart and have better people skills than the other guy who's been training her (I know it sounds arrogant, but it's true!), so that might explain why we get on so well. I'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens. I'm not going to jeopardise my job, but there's nothing wrong with some friendly fun along the way. That said, we were just discussing the weather this morning and she said that she was looking forward to hitting the park when it warmed up....and then said that she doesn't mind the weather still being a bit cold as it meant that she 'still got to wear tights and boots'.

Upon hearing that, I momentarily lost the power of speech...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

great time of the year

well its cool enough for tights still, but warm enough to put your feet up on the dash in the sun. or so I found out today. good distraction or what. lol

Attachments

• 20170508_141909.jpg
    20170508_141909.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 268
I've always managed to get along with female colleagues in the workplace rather easy, so longs you don't act like a typical bloke then your good. Most women don't like that behaviour. In fact most women like you to listen while they do all the talking. They like someone to confide in. Be that guy and you'll find yourself massaging her nylon feet in the park while she tells you all about her private life lol.

Damn johnjo, that's just cruel lol. Nice pic though. Thanks.

Awesome picture, JJ - how did you not crash?

I've always managed to get along with female colleagues in the workplace rather easy, so longs you don't act like a typical bloke then your good. Most women don't like that behaviour. In fact most women like you to listen while they do all the talking. They like someone to confide in. Be that guy and you'll find yourself massaging her nylon feet in the park while she tells you all about her private life lol.

Damn johnjo, that's just cruel lol. Nice pic though. Thanks.

I've been the confider for years, mate - and to be fair, it's given me a few foot rubbing opportunities along the way. Women have found it easy to talk to me since I was about 18, and it's not something that I take lightly; if anything, it's quite flattering that they think highly enough of you to confide in. We'll see how it pans out - I'm just waiting for the bloody weather to warm up so we can hit the park in the first place!

She's a complete bundle of sweetness, however, an absolute ray of sunshine. If nothing else, I'm glad I've got her sat next to me as she makes my day go quicker and allows me to be me. All hail the office temp!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Sounds like your already one step ahead of me buddy. It's always nice to know that you're there go to guy rather than anyone else in the workplace. It's a blessing when you get a special someone in your life that manages to bring such joy with just a simple smile. I'm pleased your happy mate. "All Hail the office temp" I like that lol, Amen to that.

Thanks Guys.

Cheers dude; to be fair, she makes it easy because she's warm and smiley and has fitted right in. We've even got to the bantering stage now, which helps. There's been progress of sorts: we went to the park together yesterday, but alas her boots stayed on. She even covered her lap with her coat as she had a skirt on, so if she did that then the boots definitely wouldn't come off!

This afternoon, however, she was pulled in close next to me, and due to a four way office conversation she was facing me so that she could address everyone. At one point our knees touched fully (all four making contact), and I swear I could feel the fabric of her sheened opaque black tights through my trousers. Rather than be embarrassed she kept them there, turned on her chair and turned back so they grazed again. I then pretended to look at something on my screen so that I'd graze them back, and then once more as I turned back round. It doesn't mean anything, but man, it felt good!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Amazing picture JJ....who took it.?? Lol

You all have such a great opportunity to see nylon feet but sadly in my office no such luck. :(

No probs buddy, I'm sure when it gets warmer she will be removing those boots and maybe have some tights on as well. Don't give up yet.
Damn I like a bit of nylon knee contact in the workplace. Anytime you get to touch or feel another work colleagues nylon covered body part is a huge bonus for us nylon lovers.

There's no better job in the world when you work with women who wear nylons. I'd shovel shit all day if my female work colleague next to me was wearing nylons. I'd shovel shit for eternity lol.

Haha red devil, you need to change jobs buddy. Go find one with nylon covered females lol.

A couple of my friends mothers wore specific uniforms which required them to wear nylons with a skirt. One worked at Woolworths and the other worked at the Spar shop. This was back in the late 80's. It was always a treat to see them in there outfits.

Aye, those were the days alright; women in supermarkets wearing skirt and tights on a regular basis. There'd always be at least one woman you could rely on to ditch her shoes behind the counter!

As for the boot removal, my colleague is looking to lose weight (there's nothing of her as it is), and we have some scales in the canteen. She's aiming to weigh herself either this Thursday or next...potential boot removal, gents. We shall see!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Aye, those were the days alright; women in supermarkets wearing skirt and tights on a regular basis. There'd always be at least one woman you could rely on to ditch her shoes behind the counter!

As for the boot removal, my colleague is looking to lose weight (there's nothing of her as it is), and we have some scales in the canteen. She's aiming to weigh herself either this Thursday or next...potential boot removal, gents. We shall see!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Well then smash. You should keep a photographic record each week of the scales reading. Each week. Just for her reference of course. Not for our viewing. Lol

So, this happened yesterday. The temp and I were talking, her usual short dress and opaque tights on display, when out of nowhere she said that she was thinking of joining a 'laughter therapy' group, where you sit around laughing and feel better about things.

I didn't say anything...

Seriously, though. 'Laughter therapy'? I swear that this is some sort of test from God to test my resolve! It's working so far, but I've got my limits....!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So, this happened yesterday. The temp and I were talking, her usual short dress and opaque tights on display, when out of nowhere she said that she was thinking of joining a 'laughter therapy' group, where you sit around laughing and feel better about things.

I didn't say anything...

Seriously, though. 'Laughter therapy'? I swear that this is some sort of test from God to test my resolve! It's working so far, but I've got my limits....!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV
And you missed the light hearted opportunity to set the ball rolling with...jut sit here and one of us will tickle you with a feather.....

Ooh smash. You let that one pass you by. Lol

Damn Smash you had a perfect opportunity to test the waters.

You should have poked her side or something and said, "who needs laughter therapy when I can just do this and you get the same results".

I hear you, gents, but

a) It was a quiet moment in the office and everyone would have heard and
b) I didn't fancy a trip to HR and possible disciplinary!

There was so much I could have said to her, and I'm sure there'll be other moments to enquire. If not, I agree that it was a missed opportunity. I've every faith I'll get another chance, though. Watch this space!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Progress!

Earlier today the temp was fixing her boot, slid it off and I got to see a black stocking foot! Frustratingly, it was still in the boot partly BUT I was able to get a good look. It was a bit chubby, delightfully dinky and she had the cutest little toes (visible through her tights, surprisingly). Add to that the banter and good feeling throughout, it's been a pretty decent day. Now...if only I can see both of them fully exposed...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Nice one buddy. Did she notice you looking (drooling) lol.

Nice one buddy. Did she notice you looking (drooling) lol.

Hehehe, nah, I hid it quite well. I was on my knees salivating, making grabbing gestures at her boots but I don't think she noticed!

Seriously, though, I like to think that I was quite discreet. Although I've only known her for roughly a fortnight we get on very well and have the same sort of off kilter humour. If she slips her boot off again in my vicinity I might make some sort of quip - not about her feet/tickling, necessarily, I'm in an open plan office remember - but we'll see. Here's to getting another chance in the first place!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

More progress! Of sorts...

The lovely temp has decided that she's going to go for a run on a Friday, which tends to be a dress down Friday. My office has no dress code, but for the last two Fridays she's come in wearing running gear. When she came in today I was on the phone and saw her say hello to everyone, wave at me as she sat down and then saw her slip her shoes off. She was in Uggs, and said that although they were comfortable but were making her hot. She was in pink trainer socks, and that's how she spent most of the day.

Now then.

I decided that if the chance came, I'd get a quick tickle in. The chance never came, BUT here's my thought process; if she decides to wear the Uggs with her regular office gear, she'll be in tights. If they come off again....well, I'll be in heaven! We'll see how it goes. As an aside to this, the following exchange took place:

Her: 'I've taken my Uggs off, they were making me hot!'
Me: 'I can tell!'
Her: (mildly concerned): 'You can smell?' (goes to sniff her feet)
Me: 'No, TELL!'

Man, I love working with this woman....!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Good luck buddy. Has she worn tights before? Keep us abreast of your plans and out come??

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back