• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Even dressdown Fridays can produce some surprising sights.
for some, it simply means a different style of heels and a pair of jeans.
Totally exposed arches not normally seen at work. And the inevitamle shoeless walkabout the office in the afternoon.

I love those types of shoes! It's like they're just asking to have their feet tickled!

Fabulous JJ thanks for that. I know I wouldn’t be able to resist her nylon feet and would probably get carried away when tickling them! I would also like to spend some time worshiping them!

met my colleague after work.
Arranged to meet to discuss business matter as ive been working on a different site.
Got to the roadside carpark and she got in.
I noticed whilst she was walking up to the car that there was a glimpse of dark tan nylon, from beneath her trouser legs.
I offered her coffee which meant a prolonged chat, ther was a roadside stant nearby.
Within minutes, the music started with, "do you mind if I take my shoes off and put my feet up, ive been on them all day"
As I am a pure gent, I said yes of course.
So the feet went up on the dashboard.
There were plenty of walkers about, and as she was busy reading from notes, she didnt notice the amount of attention which was coming our way, from middle aged walkers. One guy actually changed direction to aqueeze between the car and the fence for a better look.
I then had to take a phone call so left the car for a moment.
On my return, her legs were accross the car. So I made excuse for a couple of pictures as the scenery was good, and got some good candids at the same time.
As I sat in the car, she went to move but I intimated that it was alright, she could leave her feet where they were.
As you can see ther was a big hair on her foot from the car mat, which I noticed pretty immediately.
I said to her that I was going to pull it off, and she said okay.
As soon as I touched her warm nyloned foot she was off." heeheeheeee, dont tickle me please...hheeheehee."
I hadnt purposefuly tickled her, but she is so sensitive that any touch sets her off.
I removed the hair, but she kept giggling and kicking her ankle as if I was tickling her.
I asked her what was wrong and she kept giggling " heeheehee it tickles, even though youve stopped heeheeheeee its the heee thoughtheeeef heeeit."
We both laughed, and she said, "thats how bad I amsometimes. ust the thought ofsomeone touching my feet, or anywhere really sets me off being tickish.

This was really unexpected.
You can see the nail polish is nearly off. It's pre lockdown.
She is looking forward to getting them re painted but that comes at a price. When the Thai girl goes at the bottoms of her feet with the scrubbing tool she really loses it. She rolls around in the chair screaching like a witch whilst the girl holds on to her foot tightly and scrubs away without mercy. A great five minutes of tickle torture that you could sell tickets for. Lol

OMG love that she said the "I have been in them all day"

Due to working from home and the summer months, it’s fair to say that any nylon feet sightings have been pretty non-existent! However, as a heads up for the UK members, on Friday morning at 6.30 there’s an episode of Cheers that has quite a prolonged shot of Kirstie Alley’s nylon sole. I’ve got Cheers on series record anyway as I’m a bit of a comedy nerd, but I’ll make sure that this episode is t deleted!

Incidentally, the bar scenes in Cheers, especially in the Kirstie Alley years (1987-1993) have a fine variety of nylon legs with the female extras. Black, tan, white - the golden era of tights!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So, a disclaimer - this isn’t my story but a tale sent to me by a new found fellow nylon fan. He’s got issues accessing his TMF account and was happy for me to share his story. Hope you all enjoy!

I met my lady friend through Fetlife, where we started talking about tickling. We agreed to meet up for some tickling fun and she arrived right on time, dressed in black skirt black heels and tan tights. We had chatted for ages about what she wanted to happen, so I had prepared my bed with eye hooks screwed into the divan frame. ( worth it! ). I made us a brew to settle her as she was a bit nervous. She’s a teacher and so has to have a professional front in her line of work, but has the tickle kink like we do. She is a year older than me (late 40s) and as I said she teaches at my old primary school and it turns out we have people in common, thankfully not friends! So once the brews were done, she went into the bathroom and changed out of her skirt and blouse and appeared with her bra and tights and heels on ( no panties under the tights) and lay on her back on the bed. She had provided a blindfold for herself, which we agreed I would put on once she was happy on how she was tied.

She had brought Velcro cuffs which could attach to the eye hooks I had fitted, and I tied her with her legs apart and her arms above her head. Once she was happy, I put the blindfold on her.
OK, are you ready? I said, yes please, was the response. I went to the foot of the bed and slowly took her shoes off. Her toes were painted a lovely Plum colour that really stood out against the tights. They must've been no more than 10 denier, super shiny ans super sheer. I started by tracing under her toes and instantly she gasped and clenched her fists. Her toes, however, remained fully open and receptive to my tickling. With both hands, I traced down her soles from toe to heel, as I said I kept the false nails on from the young lass.

Again, she seemed to push her feet into my fingers. I was going slowly but my god the damp patch on her tights was getting bigger ( wish I'd put a towel down! ) as she was gasping, she said harder faster! I started to attack, my fingers scrambling all over her soles in a random pattern, moving over the tops of her toes which she screamed at! Oh fuck, oh fuck....... then a massive gasp! I eased up but she screamed at me to go faster! I dug my nails into her soles and toes over and around her toes and onto the tops of her feet as fast as I could, all of a sudden she yelled stop stop! I was wondering what the hell was going on she said breathless, please stop give me a minute, I want to build this up! Wow! She said, in the bathroom, on top of my clothes is a toy, can you bring it through? I went to the bathroom and there was a very small egg like vibrator. Got it, I said. OK please put it in my tights just over my pussy. Jesus Christ, I thought this was insane! So, in it popped and with a quick press it was away. Very subtle, very quiet but defo doing something.

Ok please tickle my feet, start slow again and build up. So, with the mirror motions, I started again.
This time, when I tried to speed up, she said no, nice and slow, nice and slow, she definitely knew what she wanted, she was definitely in charge! This went on for 20mins,with me gently tickling her feet and toes, using only my fingertips, opening and closing my hands very slowly and tracing circles on her nylon soles. Suddenly, she bucked and went ok Fuck go fast go fast! So the attack tickling started again deep circles heavy touches and very fast, oh fuck yeah she said, but this time her feet were trying to move away from my touches it seemed, turned out afterwards, she was trying to anticipate where my fingers would be!

I have to say, I was getting dizzy at this and my erection was pushing hard into my jeans, my heart was pounding I fucking wish she had let me take video of this! Her crotch was now no soaking wet. Fuck knows what came over me, but i leaned forward and sucked her right foot big toe as I tickled the hell out of her, OH fuck ME! she yelled as her back arched and she came very loudly and very hard!As soon as she came, she said oh slow down slow down, but don't stop. I did as told taking her toe out of my mouth. Her feet were perfumed with leather and sweet sweat they were amazing. A second orgasm came over her, very soft and gentle but it happened. The whole tickle session was over an hour and a half, and eventually she came to her senses and said, ok that's it thanks.

As per our agreement, I took the blindfold off, untied her and left the room without speaking to let her compose herself. She came back into the lounge eventually and said that was just what the doctor ordered! she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said I'll be in touch. She had changed out of the nylons and had bare legs as she left. I raced to the bathroom, but alas she had taken the tights away with her! I hope to see her again very soon, but its imprinted on my mind if it doesn't happen!
She sent me a message today with a kiss on it, si I'm hoping she gets in touch soon.

Hope you enjoyed my friend’s story all - I know I did!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
It’s sadly not my story, but yeah - the guy in question is exactly that!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

It’s bad enough not having access to stocking feet sightings in summer, but during lockdown it’s even rarer! However, a week or so ago I had my first sighting in months, and man it felt good! It was by chance too, as I was walking my dog in a different part of town than normal. Somehow, this made it all the better!

She was a mature blonde, anywhere between 40-60, standing on her porch talking to a neighbour. Green dress, opaque black tights and no shoes! I did a quick double take, and crossed the road to get a better look! Her toes pressed against her tights, thinning the material a bit but her feet were quite petite, and looked snug in her tights. I didn’t linger for too long, obviously, and pretended I’d taken a wrong turn in order to walk back past her. It gave me a buzz, to be quite honest, which shows how deprived I’ve been of nylon feet since March! By the sounds of it I’ll be working from home for several more months, so here’s to a few more chance encounters like this one.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

so funny how seeing the rare moment stops us for a second look.

Hopefully it will get a bit better.

It’s bad enough not having access to stocking feet sightings in summer, but during lockdown it’s even rarer! However, a week or so ago I had my first sighting in months, and man it felt good! It was by chance too, as I was walking my dog in a different part of town than normal. Somehow, this made it all the better!

She was a mature blonde, anywhere between 40-60, standing on her porch talking to a neighbour. Green dress, opaque black tights and no shoes! I did a quick double take, and crossed the road to get a better look! Her toes pressed against her tights, thinning the material a bit but her feet were quite petite, and looked snug in her tights. I didn’t linger for too long, obviously, and pretended I’d taken a wrong turn in order to walk back past her. It gave me a buzz, to be quite honest, which shows how deprived I’ve been of nylon feet since March! By the sounds of it I’ll be working from home for several more months, so here’s to a few more chance encounters like this one.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Smash, was their an opportunity to strike up a conversation with her ? Maybe she would've called you up to the porch ?

Nah, she was already engaged in deep conversation so probably didn’t notice me. That said, my dog is still a puppy and very friendly, so if she’d been alone it might have been a different story! Under present circumstances, though, I’ll take what I can get!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

And another nice sighting whilst out with my dog!

I was walking past a side road when I saw her in the distance. A skinny redhead who was either shoeless in black tights or was in very thin shoes. She was talking to other people, and her road was sort of on my route so my dog and I went in that direction. He’s a nine month old puppy and a real people magnet, so I was hopeful for interaction. I wasn’t disappointed.

As I got closer I realised that she was in stocking feet, so was presumably outside her house. She was in her late 20s, wore a green dress with a black and red kimono over the top and was absolutely stunning. Flowing red shoulder length hair, twinkling green eyes and a warm smile. She was talking to some people in a car, but my dog doesn’t stand on ceremony and made himself known to her. She made a fuss of him, which he reciprocated, while I flicked my gaze between her face and feet! They were medium to long and very slender, as too were her legs. This road is near me and used regularly for walking my dog, but will possibly be used even more now!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Just a heads up for my fellow UK nylon foot fans. This Sunday sees the last episode of a show called ‘Roadkill’, Sunday, BBC1 at 9pm. I’ve seen it on iPlayer, and about halfway through there’s a delightful series of double black nylon sole shots. The actress is Saskia Reeves (you’ll recognise her face even if not her name), and I won’t lie; it was a welcome lockdown treat!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

A lunchbreak treat for you furlough people.

M..

Last edited:
Love that close up on the brown stocking foot!

Love seeing the red polish peeking through the hose!

Good day everyone. So here in the UK it's that time of year for that TV show "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" and I noticed the line up and saw Beverley Callard was on it. I remember her in the 90's when my parents watched Coronation street, she was always in tights/pantyhose. She had incredible legs and wore the shortest of skirts. It always got my blood pumping when I saw her. Anyway this got me searching for some old pics of her and here's what I found. She is one of a handful of celebrities that liked to wear nylons back then on British TV. My other favourite was Claire King from Emmerdale. She always looked hot in her nylons and business outfit. Who was your TV favourite from back in the day?

Attachments

• 6b79849838957a92071da8cf83e8cd82.jpg
    6b79849838957a92071da8cf83e8cd82.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 30b7d5c83c2e37dfcf9b7273b9f17202.jpg
    30b7d5c83c2e37dfcf9b7273b9f17202.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 125027.jpg
    125027.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 101
  • beverleycallard45.jpg
    beverleycallard45.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Beverley-Callard-Feet-471133.jpg
    Beverley-Callard-Feet-471133.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 114
  • Beverley-Callard-Feet-848560.jpg
    Beverley-Callard-Feet-848560.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 120
  • Beverley-Callard-Feet-1567566.jpg
    Beverley-Callard-Feet-1567566.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 87
  • PROD-Beverly-Callard.jpg
    PROD-Beverly-Callard.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 127
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back