• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

In my youth I’d watch sitcoms with strong female leads and, depending on the content of the episode, hoped for a shot of nylon feet. One such sitcom was Murphy Brown on Sky, about a hard bitten and ballsy female investigative journalist. Such shots were often few and far between, but this mature and meaty double nylon sole shot from the pilot episode is gold. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/nxF--4pLzhc

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Awesome clip Smash. I love the way she is dressed as well. The 80's was soooooo good for nylons.

Wasn’t it just, mate? There often seemed to be penchant for sexy middle aged women in the lead role in sitcoms around this time. It just increased the anticipation of the odd nylon feet sighting!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Agree. That's why I'm drawn to older women because some still dress like that for work. I forget sometimes I'm getting old myself and they aren't much older than me lol.

I hear you, mate; I was looking over some of my ‘last train home’ tickles when I’d go out for a post work beer on a Friday night. We’re talking almost 20 years ago, which is frightening! Age is only a number, but I’m now 45; some of my mature tickles from back then were probably about the same age I am now!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I hear you, mate; I was looking over some of my ‘last train home’ tickles when I’d go out for a post work beer on a Friday night. We’re talking almost 20 years ago, which is frightening! Age is only a number, but I’m now 45; some of my mature tickles from back then were probably about the same age I am now!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Ow they sound like awesome stories waiting to be told. Lol

I had a lady friend waaaaaaay back when I was in my 20's who had a son that was a senior in HS at the time. She worked at the same company I did but in another building. I honestly don't remember how we got together, but we did. She was the prim and proper type, always dressed nice and reserved. But once we started seeing each other, it was just for sex. No public appearances, couldn't tell anyone about us, but that was fine with me! And I didn't even have to ask her out. She'd just call me and ask if I'd like some company! Naturally, I'd have to think it over... for about 2 tenths of a second! One thing she always did was wear nylons. That got my attention from the first time I saw her! Well, she soon found out that I liked to tickle her and she was a trooper about it and didn't get irritated with my frequent attacks. I got her feet once or twice and they were pretty ticklish. But she would always yank them away. So I changed my plan and would lay beside her with my legs around hers in a scissors hold, one of her arms under my head and I would hold the other one up over her head. Then I had complete access to her upper body! Her armpits were super ticklish and they got tickled a lot! But I think she figured out what that did to me, because she never complained. And we would have great sex afterwards. I told her once that I'd wanted to tie her up, but she just said "No Way!" Still to this day wished that I had convinced her to let me. Man that would've been fun!

This is a film called My Life, starring Michael Keaton. I saw it first some 25 years ago, but never since. Through the power of YouTube, however, we can revisit the whole thing. Go to the 56 minute mark for an assortment of nylon feet wedding fun!

https://youtu.be/VQt71mz4Z64

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Question. Does anyone else recall a time when they heard a conversation in a group of vanilla people talking about being tickled and giving full details?
I remember when younger at family gatherings aunts taking about having their feet tickled and one in particular talking about her husband chasing her round the house to catch her and tickle her feet. This would always lead to laughter and further contributions by others saying that someone had tickled them.
On more than one occasion it lead on to a full on foot tickle for one aunt...and she was wearing tan nylons too.
I would usually sit in the background, trying to cover up my arousal at hearing or seeing this. I was in my teens and so we’re talking about mid to late eighties.

Anyone else?

Yeah, I’ve had a few of those, Devil! I remember at uni two of my female housemates talking about times they were foot tickled. One was at school where the female school bully pinned my housemate underneath her, pulled her shoes off and tickled her feet, while the other was woken up by her two nephews tickling her feet. I like to think I remained calm, but my mind certainly wandered!

On another note, the girl who had her feet tickled by the bully said that when she was younger, her mum would tickle her feet for her to help her sleep. Again, I didn’t capitalise on that but my interest was piqued. I did tickle and massage her mother’s nylon feet at a party once, but that story can be found on page two or three of this thread!

I’ve had conversations where female friends have discussed tights and hosiery before and I’ve earwigged to follow the conversation. A few of my female friends aren’t fans of tights, it turns out, but it’s always enjoyable hearing them discuss in detail.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

That’s great Smash. Love those.

At my work we’ve had a reflexologist come if for some wellbeing sessions. It’s so good listening to the female staff talk about how they either love something like that or “I hate anyone touching my feet” or “my feet are way too ticklish for that”
One time during a first aid course a female colleague was laying on the floor for the DR ABC bit when there is giggling. She sat up and apologised to the person with her and said “I’m really ticklish” it was so cute and a real shame we never got pair up. Not that I would have deliberately tickled her or anything! 😉

Oh lord, what a channel. I've never hit the subscribe button so quick before lol. Excellent share Smash. Thank you.

Good call, mate! I don’t know if it’s nylon fetish specific, but what a great series of clips!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I don’t know if anyone other UK person remembers this, but in the early to mid 80s there was a kid’s show on Sunday morning called Rub a Dub Dub. It was on around 7am and was rather gentle and refined compared to Saturday morning TV. One of the segments had Bonnie Langford doing various dance routines, and I remember her once - and once only - dancing around in her stocking feet.

Lo and behold, it’s on YouTube! It’s a bit grainy, as you’d imagine, but the content is still there. Zip to the 44 minute mark for the moment in question!

https://youtu.be/a3SNN7sEJBI

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

And they wonder why we have a penchant for nylons... hahaha

Yep. The 80s were a wonderful time to be a child! I’ve got various TV memories of nylon feet scenes seared in my brain, which in turn helped with the development of my fetish. The scenes were shown with no other intention, but they made an impact on young me!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back