• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

The next experience I can recall took place when I was about 15, and we had the already mentioned Mrs S taking us for a maths lesson. She was subbing for another teacher, and so there was some groundwork to go over before she knew what we were studying. She was wearing a pale green jacket, grey skirt, white tights and grey heels. I knew what to expect from her shoe-playing antics by now, and settled in for a great show! As she stood at the head of the class, she didn't disappoint as she crossed her right foot over her left and arched it slightly, the heel of her foot twitching in mid-air. The heel then began a slow, teasing escape before being fully exposed, Mrs S flapping her shoe back and forth as my gaze was purely focused on her stocking foot, willing it to become more exposed...

As if Mrs S had read my mind, she began to dangle, her right shoe just barely clinging onto her toes before a full release and exposure of stocking foot! Mrs S's voice was just a drone now, as I looked at her foot, resting on her toes and then flat on the floor. Mrs S would then put her toes into the shoe, which was now on its side and move it back and forth, like a cat toying with a mouse. This went on for about 10 minutes, during which time my eyes flicked back and forth to Mrs S, her foot, back to Mrs S and then back to her foot. It was delightful and torture, being unintentionally teased like that....of course, the shoe eventually went back on, but I couldn't get events out of my mind, and so after the lesson I went to ask Mrs S a question. With no hesitation and being quite bold, I thought, I stood in front of Mrs S (albeit with only one or two other people left after class) and asked her about her shoeplay...

'Miss, why do you keep taking your shoes on and off?'

Not quite having believed I'd asked it, I waited for Mrs S to respond. Thankfully, she burst out laughing, a huge smile on her face and said that her feet always ached. I didn't offer to massage them for her, I wasn't that brave, but the fact I'd asked and she'd responded was good enough for me.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The next major experience that I recall took place when I was in the sixth form, aged 16. There were no doubt dangles and slipping during this time, and I can remember a lot of teachers mooching about barefoot during exams (it was the summer and they were off duty, so why not?!), but they don't really have much detail to them. None that I can remember, anyway...actually, I do remember Mrs A having the odd dip and dangle. From years of wearing beiges and pale colours along with white tights, she'd now added some colour to her wardrobe. In this instance she was in a green blouse, purple skirt and tights and dark blue heels. It's nothing out of the ordinary, just a standard dip here and there; I was just amazed that she'd gone the opposite direction in colours - amazed and delighted!

My next teacher wasn't a teacher as such, but a careers advisor called Joan. She was about 5 ft 4, short brown hair, brown eyes, mid 40s and always well dressed in dark suits, tights and heels. She was very pleasant, good at her job and had an air of sexy authority about her despite her pleasantness. I'd not done my measuring trick for about 18 months or so, and had not really had the opportunity to do so. Most of the teachers I'd successfully tried it on were still there, so to ask them again would be a bit odd. However, Joan was new, wasn't a teacher, wasn't at the school all day and wouldn't know about my previous 'experiments'. Hmmmm....interesting!

I put no real thought into getting Joan to take her shoes off and be measured, although the idea certainly floated around in my head. It was during a careers advice lesson that she unwittingly gave me the final incentive. One of the guys in my class was stretched out at the front of the room with his feet up on a chair. He asked Joan if it was okay, to which she said it was, but if he wanted total comfort he may want to take his shoes off. He laughed and declined, but those two magic words struck a chord with me! All I'd have to do would be to linger behind the others (it was the lesson before lunch) and say the usual lines about a science experiment. Joan wasn't full time, how would she know? I could feel myself getting turned on the more I thought about it, and the end of the lesson couldn't come soon enough. The bell eventually rang, and my classmates all got up to leave. As it was in the sixth form there were less of us than normal, so rather than wait for a big gang to steam out I had to hold back for everyone straggling out at their own pace.

I said to some friends I'd meet them back in the form room, and went over to talk to Joan. She was wearing a dark blue suit, white blouse, greyish white tights and blue heels, and was shuffling some papers into her bag, preparing for her next lesson. I waited until the room was finally empty, and asked her if she'd mind doing me a favour. She seemed very willing, and listened intently as I came up with the usual rubbish out a science experiment, and if she'd mind taking her shoes off to be measured. Joan shook her head in a 'no problem' sort of gesture, and happily kicked off both heels. It was almost a stepping out of them motion, and I looked down at her feet as she did it. They were quite big and pointy, and Joan seemed slightly relieved to be shoeless! I asked if she'd mind standing against the door, but she disagreed, saying that people may need to come in. I agreed, and she suggested that she stand at the back wall, between two desks. I said this was okay, but daringly added that she'd get her feet and tights dirty walking around shoeless! She was fine with this, and padded over, her stocking soles slapping against the stone floor. I picked up a large measuring stick and followed her to the corner, gazing at her stocking feet as she nestled in between two desks.

As I got nearer, I noticed that the space was quite cramped, but Joan was already there. I couldn't move her, so excused myself for being too close. As I did I bent over to place the large ruler next to her left stocking foot, treating myself to faint little touches as I did so. I was hunched over and very close to her feet due to the cramped space, and could see her unpainted toes through the band on her tights. I stayed down there about twenty seconds longer than I should have, eyes darting from foot to foot, trying to accidentally touch each foot. I then thought I should go through with the charade and measure her. As I stood up, however, two teachers walked into the room. I'm not sure what they thought when they saw me raise up from the floor after being near Joan's feet, but they both seemed taken aback! One of them was my form tutor...(*gasp*)

I was about to make an excuse when Joan calmly said 'It's okay, he's just measuring me...' ! Both teachers seemed okay with this, and I finished up quickly as Joan walked off and back into her shoes. I thanked her, but made a quick exit so that the other teachers didn't say anything. My form tutor certainly never mentioned it. Throughout the year I would have many one on one sessions with Joan regarding career prospects, but I never saw her feet again. I do remember that during one session at the end of the day, she said she was tired. She was in an orange jumper, black skirt, black tights and heels. I suggested she should relax if she was tired, and put her feet up on the table, making the session more informal. I was aware of what I was saying, and that I was more or less flirting with an older woman! She seemed quite tempted by the idea, and looked as if she was genuinely considering it, but then said it was nearly home time anyway and that she could rest at home. D'oh! I was going to ask if I could measure her again during another session, under the pretence I'd lost my records of measurement, but never got round to it. A shame...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
My last school experience was when I was 16, and with Miss H, who I mentioned a few posts back. You may remember that I said she sometimes dressed seductively in heels, skirts and tights, but other times was like a kids TV presenter. Ironically, this experience saw her dressed in the latter attire! She was wearing a red jumper, blue jeans, grey flat shoes and red socks/tights. It was this that got my attention, as I could see them peeping out under the hem of her trousers. Were they socks? Were they tights? This was all I could think about during the lesson, and at the end I decided to find out. I had already asked Mrs H to help with the measuring experience, but that was about two years ago, surely she'd not remember?

The end of the lesson came, and I waited for the class to empty. Socks or tights? Socks or tights? I hoped the latter...here was my chance!

'Miss, can you help me? I need to measure people for a science experiment, would you be willing?'
'Of course. I'm five foot three. Does that help? Why do you need to know?'

And with that, I didn't know what to say. She looked at me queryingly, and I mumbled something about science, and then rushed out, face as red as her jumper! All the build up and anticipation, and I bottled it. Still, college was just around the corner; surely I'd have some more experiences there?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

After six years of sneaking glances at teacher's feet in school, I was now doing the same thing in college, from the ages 17 - 20. Even though I was technically an adult, I still felt like the cheeky schoolboy looking at things he shouldn't have been!

One of the main sources of my first year was the maths teacher, Margaret. We were able to call some teachers by their first names, although I felt quite uneasy about this initially. It seemed 'odd', you know? Anyway, Margaret was in her late 40s, quite a mousey looking woman who could sometimes be in a good mood, at other times a bitch! I was always okay with her, but some people didn't like her and vice versa. Maybe I liked her as she was quite a shoe player! It wouldn't happen every lesson, but when it did it was almost non-stop.

Two incidents spring to mind with her - she'd normally wear neutral coloured tights, flesh or tan, but on this occasion was wearing a rusty brown/reddish colour I seem to recall. I was sat at the front of the class, and her desk was to my right. I noticed that as she spoke she kept on flexing her right foot, her stocking heel popping out of her black flat once in a while. My eyes would dart from my work to her foot whenever I saw the slightest movement, waiting expectantly to see what would happen. As time went on her heel was becoming more and more dislodged until she finally released her foot from her shoe, wiggled her toes and then slipped it back on. She then repeated this, sometimes running her foot over her shoe, sometimes dipping it back in and then out again. This lasted about twenty minutes, and I've always thought that whenever a woman did something like this over and over, she must be enjoying the sensation of it!

The other experience with Margaret was near identical, the only differences being that I was sat directly in front of her, and she was wearing navy blue tights. I think she was perched on the edge of her desk, and out of nowhere she slipped her left black flat off, wiggled her toes and then put her shoe back on. Again, this routine lasted twenty minutes or so, but it was the same movement every time! Shoe comes off, toes wiggle, shoe goes on. Shoe comes off, toes wiggle, shoe goes on. Shoe comes off etc...I was captivated by this, and didn't even bother trying to hide the fact I was looking at her feet! I looked her in the eye a few times to pretend I was paying attention, but I was mesmerised by her shoe-play! Her feet were quite small and pointy, quite pigeon toed I'd say. I'm not sure if they were hurting her, if her tights were creasing up or what but there was obviously some discomfort. Either that, or she just enjoyed flexing her toes and losing her shoe! I was rock-hard throughout both times, and was glad that it was only for 20 minutes or so each time or else I may have burst!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Throughout my time at college, I only had two other major foot experiences with my teachers. I was blessed to have two incredibly attractive English teachers, Chris(tine/na) and Jill. Chris looked like Susan Kennedy from Neighbours circa 1995 (long chestnut brown hair, big brown eyes), was about 5ft 2, late 30s to early 40s and normally tended to wear black suede heels, jet black tights and a red jumper. Jill was about 5ft 5, early 30s, slender, and looked slightly 'French' - shoulder length black hair, large glasses, a nice smile. She'd normally wear black suede flats or black leather heels, and like Chris jet black tights and black skirt/red jumper, although she had more variation than Chris did.

They were both very good at what they did which made the lessons all the more enjoyable. Both were laid back and friendly, but Jill especially had that air of sexy authority about her. She was more of the shoe player than Chris was, but I'll speak about her later. For now, this is about Chris.

She was the first of the two that I met when term began in September, and she made a big impresson with the 18 year old me on her looks alone. On this day she was wearing a purple jacket, white blouse, a black skirt dark purple tights (I always wondered if she thought they were black when she put them on that morning, as she never wore them again) and her black suede heels. She looked very sophisticated, the sort of woman who can't help but shoeplay. I was coincidentally at the front of the class, a fine close-up of her feet, waiting for her shoes to be empty but it wasn't to be. I think she may have had a very quick dip at the end of the lesson, but that was it. The next few months went on, with little to no sign of the shoes being removed. My course was two years long, so I had plenty of time to wait, but due to the lack of action I thought it would never happen.

However, in the November of that year we had a mock exam. It took place in the usual classroom we'd use rather than a main hall, so there was more of a familiar feel. By now, everyone tended to stick with the same seating plan they'd gotten used to over the last few months. My position was always near the door, three or four seats away from the front of the class. From here, purely by coincidence, I was about four feet to the left of the teacher's desk, which was of the open front/side variety. The exam commenced, and would last three hours. Chris, by now in her familiar red and black ensemble, wished us all luck and the exam got under way. Everyone got on with the task at hand, and the room was silent. I consider myself to have decent English skills, but this exam was tough - I'd done okay initially, but an hour or so into the exam the new text wasn't making sense, I couldn't decipher any meaning from it, I was slightly lost. From the front of the class I heard a familiar sound, a slight scuffling, but was too intent on the question to pay it much heed. After looking at the exam and getting nowhere I decided to take a breather, looked up from the exam and leant back in my seat.

Chris's shoes were empty, lying there discarded under the desk, her left foot crossed over her right, soft, smooth opaque black stocking foot resting in mid-air.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head, my jaw dropped, my heart beat increased drastically, and my 'little friend' expanded rapidly. Good God, this was what I'd been waiting for, finally I could see her feet! I gulped and swallowed, as my mouth was dry, and I put my head back down, still sneaking glances at her feet. I'd estimate that she was about a size four; Chris herself was busying herself marking some papers, and had obviously decided to do it in comfort. She was, I think, totally oblivious to the effect she was having on me. What made it even better was that there was nearly half the exam still to go! Of course, this was also bad - if I was doing badly before, how the hell could I concentrate now?!?

I made every effort with the exam, but to no avail, it made no sense, and her feet were just too much of a distraction. She'd cross and re-cross her legs, the material of her tights swishing in the silence. At times she'd rest her feet on her shoes, and I was worried that they'd go back on, but they never did. She stretched her legs once or twice so that her feet were joint at the ankle, facing outwards. Throughout all of this, my erection throbbed and made me ache, not helped by the fact that I was moving my legs back and forth so my thighs would tease and increase my erection!

The exam eventually came to an end, and while I was disappointed with the knowledge that it had gone horribly wrong, I was somewhat consoled by the sight of Chris's stocking feet hidden under the desk. She went to put her shoes back on, and I can recall that she had difficulty in getting them back on her feet. Instead of sliding her feet straight in, she awkwardly had to find her shoes, feet searching under the desk until she found them. I walked out of the classroom still erect, and when I returned home that evening went straight to my bedroom to relive the memory...

I only have one other memory of Chris, and it was again during a mock exam, almost a year later. Chris hadn't removed her shoes at all since, much to my disappointment. There was the time she came to college dressed like Daisy Duke during the summer (which caused many male jaws to drop!!), but that's another story! Anyway, the follow on is very similar, only this time I made sure to sit one desk away from the door to be directly opposite her feet sideways on. Just in case, you know? I wasn't disappointed! That same scuffling noise halfway through was music to my ears, and even better, the exam was going my way! I didn't need to look up instantly, but after a few minutes I did so, and there they were, black stocking feet exposed once more. I even heard one girl say to her neighbour 'she's taken her shoes off', the fact that someone else had noticed turning me on for some reason. However, closer inspection showed that Chris's tights had a hole near the toe, and there was often the odd flicker of flesh against the black blackness of her tights. This was a bit of a let-down, as I'm sure that my fellow stocking feet lovers will agree there's nothing worse than holes in tights. However, overall I wasn't complaining, and I used the exam to take glance after glance at those divine feet, as Chris went through the leg crossing, shoe caressing motions.

Soon the exam was over, and that was the second - and last - time I saw Chris's feet. Thankfully, I still had Jill to rely on...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

p.s. I passed the exam!

Last edited:
Following on from the stories of Chris, here are my stories about Jill/Gill (I never knew which way it was spelt!). Of the two, Jill was my main teacher, taking me for about three lessons a week compared to Chris's one. She was quite tall and slender, shoulder length black hair, big glasses and quite a pretty face. Like a lot of teachers, she had that sexy air of authority, although maybe that was just my perception of her! She was a great teacher, as she was very passionate about her subject which made the lessons all the more enjoyable.

Like I've said, the course ran for two years, allowing me plenty of chances to see both Chris and Jill's feet. With hindsight, five occasions in two years isn't great, but the memories have stayed with me. I thought my first chance with Jill had come when she mentioned wiping some chalk off her foot. I looked straight at her feet, snugly encased in black suede flats, but she merely lifted her leg up and wiped her shoe, no removal. Still, the course was two years long, there would be plenty of chances, right....?

The first came completely by luck - it was at the end of the day, somewhere near Christmas time. I had to visit the staff room to drop off an assignment, when I found some of the English staff having their Christmas party. They seemed to be playing some sort of game, where you had to throw something into a jar. It was only three women, the other two being Chris and another teacher called Mary. I don't think they were drunk, but Jill was the only one wearing a pointy hat! She was also the only one not wearing shoes...I'd not noticed at first, due to it being the end of the day there were large crowds in the corridoor. I'd had to push my way through, and once there got my assignment out of my bag. I saw Jill in the hat at first, although she was quite smartly attired in red jumper, black skirt and jet black tights (almost like Chris always wore!). I saw the hat, smiled inwardly, and then my eyes fell to her opaque black stocking feet. She was quite pigeon-footed, but had nice slim legs. I went erect instantly, and quite slack-jawed as the teacher I was due to see beckoned me over. I went over to them, and made a play out of discussing assignment questions with them, stealing glances at Jill's gorgeous, smooth feet.

She was walking around the staffroom talking to people, and I don't think she noticed me gawping at her. Eventually I had to leave, but not before doing the old 'shoelace' trick and pretending to tie it up, anything to obtain precious few more seconds staring at her feet. I left the staffroom floating on air, heart racing like the clappers. I'd love to know how much longer she stayed there shoeless, and if either Chris or Mary followed her lead!

Little did I know that in just over 12 hours time from that point, Jill would be giving me another foot treat!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The following day was the last day of term, and English was the only lesson I had that day. I was so confident that nothing would happen (apart from going to the pub at opening time and getting hammered!), that I didn't take a bag into college with me, only a pen and paper stored in my coat. I was a bit late for the lesson, but wasn't alone, and Jill looked at my lack of bag and raised a quizzical eyebrow as if to say 'And where is your bag?'. I gave her a cheeky grin and a wink (AHEM!), as if to say 'Oh come on, it's the last day of term, it's Christmas, you don't mind surely?'. As it was, we did a quiz I seem to recall, and Jill was very relaxed and laid back. I was still in awe of seeing her mooch about shoeless the day before, and kept thinking about it as she spoke to the class. She was wearing a quite jazzy grey dress that I'd never seen her in before (I don't think she ever wore it again, actually), and the same black suede flats and opaque black tights as the previous day.

About half way through the lesson she sat down on an empty desk to address us. We were all quite attentive as we liked and respected Jill, but most of us wanted the lesson to be over for the holiday and/or drinking to begin. However, as Jill sat down, she removed her shoes. Well, I say removed, it was strange. I was able to see her whole (so to speak!), from my perspective when she sat down I could see her from head to foot. When she sat on the desk, her feet were dangling in mid-air, and to my eyes it seemed as if there was no conscious effort to kick her shoes off - there was no foot shaking or shuffling, her shoes just fell off it seemed! Some of the other pupils giggled silently, but I instantly went hard, heart beating as I stared at Jill's soft, soft black stocking feet. She kept on talking, but it was like Charlie Brown's teacher, it was just a noise as I looked constantly at her feet. They didn't move, they didn't twitch, they just hung in mid air. Jill remained like this for about 90-120 seconds before slipping her feet back into her shoes, which in staring terms is an eternity! The lesson eventually came to an end, and before hitting the pub I went to the bathroom and jerked off hard! It was necessary to do so, there was no way I couldn't act upon it. When I came out I did try to find Jill to see if she had returned to being shoeless, but I couldn't find her.

I've sometimes wondered if that was a show especially for me; I know it sounds far-fetched and egotistical, but there is logic and rationale behind the thinking process:

1) It was the first lesson of the day, and before 10.00am; surely her feet couldn't have hurt to justify taking her shoes off?
2) Maybe she'd seen me sneaking peeks at her the day before, and sussed out my 'dirty little secret'...
3) She slipped her shoes off straight in my eye line.

Okay, the evidence is tenuous, but I can dream! She did the same thing a few months later, again in those oh so sexy opaque tights, but this time I was WAY up close, only a desk away. She sat on the desk in front of me to address the class, and let her shoes fall, shuffling them as they slid off. I was torn between looking at her face and her feet...needless to say, the feet won! Again, it was only for a minute or so, but it was intoxicating to be so close! Her feet were quite small and pointy, thin as well. The tights added some dimension to them, I think, and there wasn't any odour coming from them. This time, the lesson was two hours long, and I had to sit through the rest of Shakespeare etc with a throbbing hard-on. Good times!

I went to university the year after this, and sadly Jill was my last ever foot experience from an education figure. I can't believe it's been over 20 years already...I wonder if she's still teaching, and how many other foot fetishists she's entertained in that time?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

And after a slight break, here's another one of my aunt stories!

This is in the early 2000s, and my aunt and uncle were visiting us for a change for New Year's Eve. It was the first time that I'd seen my aunt after my best experience, and this was on my mind when she came to visit. Would I be able to have a decent crack at her feet, and relive the moment?

We would see.

A few days had gone past, with me not even able to so much as see my aunt's feet, which in itself was unusual, as she would be shoeless SOME of the time, at least. They were due to be leaving in a couple of days, and everyone was always around, there was never a right moment, and finally, I could stand it no more! I decided to take matters into my own hands, literally, and do something about it! I was going upstairs to my room, which my aunt and uncle were using while they stayed, relegating me to the couch. My mum was asleep, my dad and uncle were watching TV and my aunt was in my room drying her hair after a shower. She was fully clothed, I hasten to add....except for HER SHOES! Black cardigan, white t shirt, black trousers and black tights, her stocking feet resting on the floor. I went into my room (after knocking on the door first, to make sure she was decent!) on the pretence of looking for a CD or video. Thankfully, this was at ground level, so it presented to me not only a great shot of her stocking feet, but also easy access to them!

I apologised for disturbing her, and as I carried on 'looking' for the non existent CD, I reached out and gave her instep a little tickle. She gasped a little bit, and asked me to stop, as somebody might come in. I looked up at her and smiled, and carried on tickling. She then asked again, and I noticed that she was having difficulty concentrating on drying her hair! I carried on doing it for a minute more or so, lifting up her foot to gain access to her sole, just gently running my fingers over her heels, insteps and toes, while my aunt protested about it, although the grin on her face told me she was loving it really! I soon stopped, though, as I didn't want to be caught either! I left the room feeling refreshed and revitalised, to and knew that I'd have to get her feet again! Which I did, the following day...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
The following day I was all set to go and visit my other half at her house, and was all set to go when everyone got up to go and have dinner. Except my aunt. She was wearing a red cardigan, black t shirt, black trousers, black socks and brown leather closed toed sandals as slippers. As I was about to leave, I bent down, and gave her socked left foot a quick tickle. Well, I couldn't miss such a golden opportunity, eh? She smiled and thanked me, so I sat down in front of her, and said 'Let's do this properly'.

I lifted up her leg and slowly removed her shoe, followed by the other one. My aunt softly giggled, happily allowing her shoes to be removed, undoubtedly aware that I was loving the moment! As I did removed her shoes I noticed that she was wearing black tights under her socks. In a bold move I peeled off both socks and began tickling her stocking feet, lifting her feet up to gain access to her soles or putting them on the ground to get her insteps! My aunt just sat there throughout, a smile on her face, saying that I was 'the best', whatever that meant! My eyes flitted from her face to her feet, as my aunt was maybe enjoying it just as much as I was! I carried on for a couple of more minutes, before realising that not only did I have a date, but that the others could be coming back in from dinner soon and so I'd better end it quickly!

I finished off by tickling my aunt's tummy (only the second time I'd tickled her somewhere other than her feet), sides and armpits, at which she laughed a little bit, and admitted that she was 'ticklish everywhere'. Interesting! I then went to get a drink to calm down, before finally getting ready to leave properly. Just as I was about to walk out, my aunt walked out into the dining room - slippers back on, but without her socks!! I've often wondered if anyone noticed that her socks were off, or if indeed she actually said anything..... ah well, who cares?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My First Encounter.

I want to keep this thread alive so here is my first Nylon/Pantyhose encounter I had with my friends mom. Sorry for my grammar.

Here's a brief description of her. She's called Carole and I asked her if it was ok to share my experience with you guys as i'm still in contact with her and she's allowed me to. She's 58 now but back in the day when I had my experience she was 42. Carol is about 5ft.9". Average sized woman, not slim but not fat, has nice curves. Short blonde hair. Feet size is about a UK 6. Her breasts are a nice hand full. She is a quietly lady. Never really spoke much to me but was always friendly. Over the years we talk more now but then it was a quick hello and up to my friends bedroom where we use to hang out and chill. She always wore pantyhose or nylon knee high socks under her trousers for work, which worked in my favour lol.

Back in 2000 I was 19 and she was 42. It was like any other ordinary day. I never had a job, so I use to cycle to my friends house and meet him after work. We played videos games and watched films, typical teenage stuff. When I got to his house I let myself in the back gate with my bike and made my way to his back door. As you approach his back door you can see into the living room and kitchen. It was autumn time so the nights drew in early and when I arrived it was already dark at 5:30pm ish.

Carole was sat in the living room with her work clothes still on but had changed into her open toe slippers. I could see she still had her tan nylons on with the reinforced toe under her trousers. Those always drove me wild seeing that on women. I was able to walk up to the back window and peer in without her noticing me. I must have stood there for like an eternity just staring and rubbing my cock. I was wet as hell before I had even gotten in the house and seen them close up. It was always difficult to hide my erections when I was there because she was constantly in nylons around the house. Anyway Carole got up off the couch and made her way to the kitchen. I was able to quickly get to the back door and knock as though i had just arrived.

Carole greeted me with a smile and let me in. I couldn't help but watch her nylon feet in those slippers walk away as I came in and closed the door behind me. I was fixated on them like a hawk. I had to remind myself sometimes to look away and not make it so obvious. She said lee wasn't home yet and to go up to his room and wait for him if I wanted. So I said "ok sure". I always made a point as well to go to the toilet because the laundry basket was in there and she always put her nylons in it and let a few days worth gather in the basket before emptying it. Numerous times I would take her nylons out and sniff them and have a cheeky wank with them. When there was a few pairs in there I would take a pair home. later on I found out she noticed the odd pair missing but that's for another story. This time though it was empty. I was gutted lol.

As I sat watching TV and waiting for my friend, Carole came upstairs and went to her bedroom. She was pottering about for a while and I could hear she was shifting stuff around. Then I heard the attic door open and then she pulled down the ladders. I was trying to peak through the door because Lee's room was across from her room. I could see she was preparing to take some boxes up so I made out I was off to the toilet and asked if she would like me to help her with the boxes. She said "yes please, that would be a big help". her husband was still out at work also, so this was perfect for me to offer my assistance. I said to her "I'll pass you up the boxes, if you go up half way it would be easier for you to place them at the top without struggling to reach down for them". So Carole said ok and made her way up the ladder. She left her slippers on as it was a metal ladder with flat surfaces to place your feet on. As Carole got about 6 foot up the ladder I said that should be fine for passing the boxes up without having to stretch up to the attic opening. The whole time I just watched her nylon feet walk up the ladder and stop at my head height. I was inches away from them. As I lent forward to pass the first box. I could smell the aroma from her nylons that had been trapped in her work shoes all day. God it was such a turn on. It was a sweet smell and i loved it. Every now and again I could see her toes clench as she balanced on the ladder. watching the toes in the nylon scrunch up in the slipper was super sexy. I wanted to stick my nose in them so badly and tickle those little nylon toes. Carole asked for the second box now, so I reached up and passed her it. This box was a little heavier so she had to stretch a little to push it up there on to the attic floor. As she did this her feet arched up out of the slipper and i could see her nylon soles. oh man what a site. I was aching to tickle them. All I could do is stare at them. They looked so soft and ticklish. Now to this day i don't know why I did it and still can't believe i did it, but I took my finger and gave her sole a little wiggle as she was putting the box up. I think the urge and the moment consumed me as my fetish took over my actions, that's all i can think of as to why i did this. But oh man it felt so good to feel my first nylon foot and it was ticklish as well. I was in complete ecstasy.

Carole let out a yelp and asked what that was as she tried to move her foot away on the ladder. No words could come out of my mouth apart from a few stupid words "coochie coochie coo", god knows why I said that but i did lol.

Carole let out another laugh as i took my left hand and started to tickle her left foot. Hahahahaha stop, I'll fall hahaha, she said. But i couldn't stop and I took my right hand and tickled her right foot. She was dancing about on the ladder trying to escape my ticklish hands.

Carole was frantically trying to escape my ticklish fingers and as she tried to come down the ladder her slippers fell off. STOP STOP hahahaahahaha I want to come down hhahahahaa she said. I was blocking her from coming all the way down the ladder so she decided to go back up. As she did this my hands followed her nylon soles all the way up, raking the back of her nylon heels. I tried getting her toes but they was on the step ladder surface. The soft nylons felt great. i was loving every second of this. I could feel my cock getting hard in my jeans and it felt really wet too.

Carole got to the top and was out of reach from me now. She sat at the top of the attic with her legs dangling down. she was trying to catch her breath. All I could do was stand there and laugh, while i watched her nylon soles look down at me. She was wriggling her toes in her nylons while catching her breath. I felt awkward now stood there as we both never spoke. Luckily my friend come home and we could hear him coming in the back door. I asked if she wanted help getting down and she said "no I can mange fine thank you" as she grinned at me as she said it. I wasn't too sure what to make of it at the time but later on I found out, but that's for another story.

She stepped down and put her nylon feet back into her slippers. I walked back to my friends room before he came upstairs. Carole went back into her room and closed the door. I was worried i had crossed the line and was scared if she will tell her husband or her son. Later on that evening my friend went down stairs to get some drinks and Carole came upstairs and into the bathroom. I could hear her moving the wash basket. She came through to lee's room and was about to ask if he had any clothes for the wash when she noticed I was alone. she looked at me and said i was lucky she didn't kick me in the face. If only she knew I would have liked that very much lol. So i said it would have been ok because your feet are too soft and wouldn't have hurt me anyway. She laughed and said "we will see about that", as she walked off.

Thanks for sharing CJ, and for bringing the thread back! I've been meaning to add stuff, but haven't had the time. To be honest, I'm not sure how many more experiences I've got to share! Hope to hear about the next instalment with Carole soon - I hope it's as good as the first!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks Guys. I'll share some more stories soon :) There all good. I've had some great experiences.

Hi JJ - you're certainly one of us nylon tickle lovers; if you've got any stories to share about your tickle origins I'd love to hear them. I can only dream of some of the experiences you've been able to capture on video over the years!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I've got a few unposted aunt stories left, so in order to continue the thread here's a few more taken from 2005. My girlfriend and I were visiting my aunt and uncle. Although I wasn't alone, this still didn't stop me from wanting to get close to my aunt's feet! When we arrived, my aunt was decked out in a black jumper, blue jeans, and either black tights or socks with backless but closed toe white slippers. I was dying to find out what they were, but knew that I should not only be patient, but also that I had four or five days to find out. I would find out on four seperate occasions....

The first happened on the second night there. We were all in the front room talking and watching TV, and I offered to go and top everyone's drink up. My aunt came out to help me, her slippers already kicked off, and I knew that I may as well take full advantage of things. When we were fixing the drinks, I bent down to gently tickle the insteps of her socked feet, bringing a big, knowing grin to her face! I kept doing it, then got faster, and then ran my fingers up her leg to see if she had tights on under her socks, as I'd found out previously on other occassions. Sadly, she hadn't, but that didn't stop me from tickling her feet! She carried on smiling, and said (loudly, to make it sound as if we were getting the drinks) 'So, vodka and coke, two beers....', while I continued to play with her feet until she shooed me away.

That only whetted my appetite!

The next time came when my girlfriend was in the shower, and my uncle was doing the washing up. By now I'd seen my aunt in stocking feet, and knew that I'd take the chance to tickle them. The moment came when I saw her reading the paper, slipper dangling, just the two of us; it was too good an opportunity to resist! We were talking about something or other, and I slowly brought my chair closer, reached out while she was looking at some information in the paper and lightly tickled the length of her instep and the side of the ball of her opaque black stocking foot. A big grin lit up her face, but she pulld her foot away saying 'No no no, behave yourself!', as if she was scared to get caught! Regardless, I'd achieved one part of my plan, but I wanted more!

The third time was by far the best opportunity, and could have been so much better if the positioning had been more suitable. My uncle was at work, my girlfriend was in the bath (again!), and it was just myself and my aunt. She was on the phone, standing by the stairs and trying to arrange a potential holiday date for myself and my g/f in their rented Spanish villa. I had a brainwave, knowing that my aunt was too wrapped up in her phonecall to stop what I was about to do! Although my heart was racing, I calmly walked over and sat by my aunt's feet. I lifted her foot up by her ankle, and slowly removed her slipper to reveal a black stocking foot! My aunt didn't so much as bat an eyelid, and made even less effort to stop me! I angled her foot, and gently began tickling her sole, removing the other slipper and doing the same, my fingers running over her toes, her heels, every touch wonderful on my fingers! I moved her slippers to one side so she couldn't step back into them, and then began to tickle her ankles and lower legs. All this time, my aunt hadn't even shown any reaction, although I knew she was loving it! Anyway, to get a recation, I tickled her sides and ribs and she dropped the phone!

The phone call was soon over, and believe it or not my aunt didn't make a single mention or any telling off about it to me at all - hence I think she enjoyed it! Later on, however, she did tell me that getting tickled just under the middle of the balls of her feet is her 'special spot'. Interpret that how you will! The last occassion is a bit anti - climatic after that, although it does have some special mentions; I made one last attempt at her feet, only in socks this time, and my aunt was laughing, but trying to move to get to the kitchen. I went down on my knees, and began tickling her feet like that, and although she enjoyed it, she seemed a bit embarrassed, but still kept on smiling and laughing. I was able to ask her how she prefers her feet tickled, barefoot, socks or tights. Her answer? Barefoot, which is a shame for me as I prefer stocking feet!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Great story and welcome to the thread cj555......Can't wait to hear more.!!

Another great story from Mr Smash too....!!

You can't beat a nylon foot/tickle fetish..!!!

Thanks Red Devil.. Hopefully I will get some more posted soon.

Thanks for the comments guys, always appreciated. Let's get this thread bumped back up!

These days, it's easy to indulge in our fetishes and quirks at the click of a button, but back in the 80s and 90s it wasn't the case. However, for Christmas 1991 when I was 16 my parents bought me a VCR. How cutting edge it seemed at the time! I'd tell my friends that I had one and I could tell that they were envious. I'd use it for what it was intended, mainly recording music videos from MTV, but one day recorded 'The Running Man', the Schwarzenegger film. Not only did I like the film, but there was also a fantastic tan stocking sole shot about twenty minutes in. I'd watch that clip a lot, pausing at the right time, playing it in slow motion to savour it...I didn't need 'Basic Instinct', I had nylon feet on tape!

The thought then hit me that if I had one nylon foot shot on tape, then there was nothing to stop me getting more. I'd scan the TV listings to see if there was likely to be anything remotely linked to stocking feet, and was very lucky on more than one occasion. I'd get an inkling if there was a likelihood of seeing female stocking feet, set it up to record and see what happened. There was 'Big' with Tom Hanks, and Elizabeth Perkins bouncing on a trampoline in her black stocking feet, 'The Cosby Show' episode with Stevie Wonder where Clare got lightly foot tickled, daytime TV shows with articles on relaxation (one was about baby massage and there was the most amazing close up of the teacher's opaque black stocking soles), the soap opera 'Neighbours' (an absolute HAVEN for stocking feet in the late 80s), the film 'Baby Boom' with Diane Keaton that had not one but TWO tan sole shots within the first forty five minutes, game shows, sit-coms...anything I could think of recording that I thought would have stocking feet it, I'd do so. If I didn't strike gold then I'd be able to record over it - not a problem!

Eventually, I had some six hours worth of footage; I'm not saying I watched it a lot, but I could judge on the tape counter alone EXACTLY when to pause it to know which clip would play! The tape and I spent many a happy hour or so together, until the inevitable happened and one day, many years later, my parents recorded over it while I was at university. I've often wondered whether they watched the whole thing to see what else was on it (unlikely), or if they just hit record. Either way, the tape was gone for good, but the memories remained. Thankfully, we've now got YouTube and the like to get our kicks, and while I like the instant access we now have, at the same time it takes away a lot of the effort involved. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm just off to Pornhub...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Smash man, you brought back memories for me with that post.

I did exactly the same when I was a kid in the 90's. I recorded stuff I knew had nylon feet shots in them. From films to TV soaps and adverts.
I wasn't as silly as you though and kept mine in my bedroom away from people lol. When DVD's replaced VCR's, I slung mine away. Wish I kept it now to look at the memories lol.

There was one particular advert that I just had to record and that was the Malteser chocolate advert. She had lovely black nylon soles.

Here's a link to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt4IiPSlPTE

I was gutted when I remembered it was on their and I wouldn't be able to watch it again. But all that changed one day when I went to blockbusters and rented Garfield the movie.
Blockbuster always had adverts at the beginning of their DVD rentals before the movie started. So I was very surprised and excited when the old 90's Malteser advert popped up.
I never expected in all my life to see a DVD quality of that advert EVER, let alone see it again. I must of watched it dozens of times before taking it back.
I was tempted to tell them it had been stolen just so i could keep it, but I knew they sold ex-rentals cheap after the film was taken of the charts list.
So I bided my time and managed to buy it as an ex-rental lol. To this day I still have the DVD.

I had "The Running Man" on tape as well. Loved her nylon feet. I always wanted to tickle them and wondered if Arnie did as well when they shot that scene. Hope he did.

Check out these shiny nylon soles on the old Marks & Spencers advert back in the 90s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oeCnTcjTWo

Last edited:
Top stuff CJ, good work sir! I remember almost having a meltdown at that Maltesers advert, and have only seen it sparingly. I've no memory at all of the M&S advert, but thanks to you it's preserved here for all time!

Thanks for the shares, bud.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Top stuff CJ, good work sir! I remember almost having a meltdown at that Maltesers advert, and have only seen it sparingly. I've no memory at all of the M&S advert, but thanks to you it's preserved here for all time!

Thanks for the shares, bud.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV
wow. I didn't realise they were so long ago.

I remember one from the 70s for colemans cook in sauces where a woman was bound to a dining room chair whilst the chicken was cooking in the sauce, and the children in the house were dancing around dressed as Indians, she was laughing no paul don't do that, and the camera went to her feet which the child was tickling for real.
have never found the clip of it though.

Hi JJ - you're certainly one of us nylon tickle lovers; if you've got any stories to share about your tickle origins I'd love to hear them. I can only dream of some of the experiences you've been able to capture on video over the years!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

ive got a couple of great stories from the 80s concerning friends mothers. when I get a minute i'll post them

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back