• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Nice one dude. She sounds great. I'm glad you both had a great time. Hope you both meet up more in the future and share more stories.

Take care :)

Thanks bud, I'm glad you enjoyed! If you want my friend's account from her perspective, you can find it under the story 'Tickling in the Pub'.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great story Smash....so pleased for both of you. Hoping to get some nylon tickle action myself soon! Managed to bare foot tickle a friend the other day and she's said that nylons will be worn next time. &#55357;&#56397;

Greetings all! This advert is currently being shown in the UK; it's for Dunelm homeware and furniture, and features quite a few glimpses of green stocking feet. Whenever this advert comes on I try not to pay attention, but can't help myself. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/KcuB35UQhH0

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I've not seen it yet either. I wonder if there were any little tickle attacks on this nylon soles during shorting. Especially as the kids were messing around! &#55357;&#56833;

I do enjoys good sofa ad as there are usually bare feet if not nylon feet to be seen!

Thanks for that one Smash!

After work tickle - I was working in a fast food joint during college. There was this sultry redhead named Lara who caught my eye. I enjoyed flirting with her, and noticed that even though she wore the company uniform, pants and a shirt vest blouse, she ALWAYS wore nylons and deck type loafers. Lara was also a heel popper and I think she knew she was driving me wild. I too a few opportunities to test if she was ticklish, the scrape against the side and she was and had a wonderful laugh. I tested her foot ticklishness while sitting at the break room a tiny booth that she was seated across from me and put her shod feet on the seat next to me I traced along the top of her foot to her arch and said no shoes up here. Lara jumped and jerked her feet down and laughed. She then said "no fair no tickling at work", to which I quickly replied "hmmm, after work then?" She whispered "Yes"

Work took forever and I gave her a ride home after our shift ended. She said wait here and she went into change, she came out in a skirt and blouse and the loafers! Lara still had on what I thought was knee highs turned out to be tan pantyhose. She came over and sat next to me on the couch, and slipped her right shoe off and tucked her foot under her. She noticed my disappointment and said "don't pout, here..." extending her loafer covered pantyhose foot to me. I did not grab or start quickly I placed her foot in my lap and started tracing and teasing my fingers all over the top of her foot and around the topline. She really responded and laugh and and rolled her ankle but did not pull away. Taking my time I explored and finally started invading the shoe at the arch with a finger. She continued to laugh and even closed her eyes wriggling, but not pulling away.

"I love that" she moaned between laughs, "more...tickle my feet more." I could not believe it, I slipped the shoe off slowly tickling all over the exposed heel and sole as she curled her toes and
laughed. Encouraged, I slid her shoe off and started playing about her toes pulling the nylon off of them and softly pulling up each toe from the base while flicking a finger over the arch. Lara yelped and twisted her foot, laughing and putting her hands up as she ground back and forth on the other foot under her. "Hahahahahahaha" she said quietly "You are GOOD at this" as I hit a spot.

I could tell she was enjoying this more than just the tickles.

Autumn Office ware

Great time of year .
Absolute perfection

Attachments

• 20181031_130723.jpg
    20181031_130723.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 204
  • 20181031_133651.jpg
    20181031_133651.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 160
  • 20181031_133654.jpg
    20181031_133654.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 197
Arise Sir JJ.....a knighthood is the least you deserve my friend.

I have two very resent nylon foot tickling encounters to regale you all with as soon as I get time.
A friend who offered her super ticklish feet for me to have fun with.

I was the loser freshmen in high school and my brother was the cool stud in high school. He had a house party while my parents were away and he invited a bunch of girls he knew from the University of Delaware that he knew from an older dude from our high school. This was in 1990. There was a half keg, I was a light weight, but of course I had to drink. Since I was quickly drunk, I notice a hot girl named Molly, around 11:30 at night sitting at the couch, dog gone drunk. She was in a mini skirt, nylons and OHHH fuck, dangling high heels off of her toes. Oh fuck I was buzzed and I walked the fuck over, sat down and started massaging and tickling. She looked down and said "You can tickle me, no body ever tickles my feet. I think they must be ugly and smell bad". I didn't think so. I tickled, tickled, tickled and tickled some more. She smiled and told me I was sooooooooo cute. "Are you trying to tickle me? I think you are a cool kid." I don't know why things like this end, but I guess it did. I was so drunk I really didn't know. All I know is that I woke up the next day and jerked off 2 or 3 times thinking of tickling Molly's feet.

After work tickle - I was working in a fast food joint during college. There was this sultry redhead named Lara who caught my eye. I enjoyed flirting with her, and noticed that even though she wore the company uniform, pants and a shirt vest blouse, she ALWAYS wore nylons and deck type loafers. Lara was also a heel popper and I think she knew she was driving me wild. I too a few opportunities to test if she was ticklish, the scrape against the side and she was and had a wonderful laugh. I tested her foot ticklishness while sitting at the break room a tiny booth that she was seated across from me and put her shod feet on the seat next to me I traced along the top of her foot to her arch and said no shoes up here. Lara jumped and jerked her feet down and laughed. She then said "no fair no tickling at work", to which I quickly replied "hmmm, after work then?" She whispered "Yes"

Work took forever and I gave her a ride home after our shift ended. She said wait here and she went into change, she came out in a skirt and blouse and the loafers! Lara still had on what I thought was knee highs turned out to be tan pantyhose. She came over and sat next to me on the couch, and slipped her right shoe off and tucked her foot under her. She noticed my disappointment and said "don't pout, here..." extending her loafer covered pantyhose foot to me. I did not grab or start quickly I placed her foot in my lap and started tracing and teasing my fingers all over the top of her foot and around the topline. She really responded and laugh and and rolled her ankle but did not pull away. Taking my time I explored and finally started invading the shoe at the arch with a finger. She continued to laugh and even closed her eyes wriggling, but not pulling away.

"I love that" she moaned between laughs, "more...tickle my feet more." I could not believe it, I slipped the shoe off slowly tickling all over the exposed heel and sole as she curled her toes and
laughed. Encouraged, I slid her shoe off and started playing about her toes pulling the nylon off of them and softly pulling up each toe from the base while flicking a finger over the arch. Lara yelped and twisted her foot, laughing and putting her hands up as she ground back and forth on the other foot under her. "Hahahahahahaha" she said quietly "You are GOOD at this" as I hit a spot.

was so excited, knowing what was in store. I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed. She laid back as I took a foot up to my shoulder her leg against me. I slipped the heel off the scuff sound the shoe made as it came off made me shudder. I noticed something else I could smell them as I tickled and buried my nose in her arch as I slipped the shoe off further.

I inhaled deeply , sweat, nylon and shoe leather all mixed. The shoe all the way off now, I tickled all over the sole and pressed my face into the base of her nylon covered toes as I tickled. She wiggled her toes and laughed and jumped and eeked and softly said "I knew you would like them." I ground my nose in and sniffed. Oh my god! I thought.

Between the tickling and sniffing I was instantly rock hard. I ground my hardness into her leg as I nibbled and kissed sniffed and lick-led all over her sweaty, aromatic sole. I pulled the nylon off the tips of her toes and she sighed. I sniffed and tickled in between her toes and there was a tangy smell not like the rest, I sniffed again it was making me light headed.

I had to be sure, I raised her other leg up and slowly slipped her shoe off sniffing and kissing as I went. This time I kissed her heel and worked my nose into the shoe god even her heel was damp, I lifted the shoe up as I kissed up her sole, Lara curled her toes in the shoe and wrinkled her sole and giggled. This foot just smelled of sweat, nylon and leather. So damp, I checked to make sure one sole had that tart smell and the other did not! I was enjoying the reactions as I tickled over the nylon.

Lara was babbling and yelping, I was holding her feet in my face first tickling and sniffing one then the other. Now she had a hand down her panties. It was incredible..

I write a lot of bullshit in these posts. Usually they are based in fact, but I fudge a few. I don't write some of them because they sound like absolute bullshit. (Wait till you read the one i put in the tickling story section that is real, but was too hard to believe). My nylon tickling fetish actually came from study hall in junior year of high school. We had to choose a seat next to someone, so I chose Kerrie Zurumba's seat, the hottest chick in school. Nothing ever happened except I would joke around with her. One day she came in all dressed up in a skirt, high heels and tan hose/nylons - what ever you want to call them. Bottom line is I had a foot fetish and for a half hour she was dipping her shoes in and out under the desk. I was aroused to no end, so I made a bold move to tickle the instep of her foot. She giggled. I was turned on. She pulled her foot up and crossed her legs. Her foot was facing me. She let her shoe drop down so I could see all of her foot. My foot fetish was like a beast I couldn't control. I reached over and tickled her foot. She laughed and said "Heeeeh, that tickles." You have to remember I was 17, insecure and was afraid people would make fun of me for my foot fetish (even if people at that age didn't really know what it meant). So she pulled her foot away and that was it. I couldn't forget. I'm old now and I can't forget how powerful of an experience that was. So of all of the babysitter and teacher stories I have written about over the years, that is where my nylon fetish actually came from. The end.

Well, that's ok then. I was worried that we would be just left hanging after such a great start...

Quote Originally Posted by doctrtic View Post

was so excited, knowing what was in store. I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed. She laid back as I took a foot up to my shoulder her leg against me. I slipped the heel off the scuff sound the shoe made as it came off made me shudder. I noticed something else I could smell them as I tickled and buried my nose in her arch as I slipped the shoe off further.

I inhaled deeply , sweat, nylon and shoe leather all mixed. The shoe all the way off now, I tickled all over the sole and pressed my face into the base of her nylon covered toes as I tickled. She wiggled her toes and laughed and jumped and eeked and softly said "I knew you would like them." I ground my nose in and sniffed. Oh my god! I thought.

Between the tickling and sniffing I was instantly rock hard. I ground my hardness into her leg as I nibbled and kissed sniffed and lick-led all over her sweaty, aromatic sole. I pulled the nylon off the tips of her toes and she sighed. I sniffed and tickled in between her toes and there was a tangy smell not like the rest, I sniffed again it was making me light headed.

I had to be sure, I raised her other leg up and slowly slipped her shoe off sniffing and kissing as I went. This time I kissed her heel and worked my nose into the shoe god even her heel was damp, I lifted the shoe up as I kissed up her sole, Lara curled her toes in the shoe and wrinkled her sole and giggled. This foot just smelled of sweat, nylon and leather. So damp, I checked to make sure one sole had that tart smell and the other did not! I was enjoying the reactions as I tickled over the nylon.

Lara was babbling and yelping, I was holding her feet in my face first tickling and sniffing one then the other. Now she had a hand down her panties. It was incredible..

Oh, Oh I've got one! In my younger years I had a friend who invited me to his house after church. My folks dropped me off. No more than a second into walking into the house I saw his, ever so pretty brunette mom, having her tan nylon feet tickled by her husband on the couch in the living room. He stopped as soon we said "hii." At this age hormones were raging, I mean raging! I slowly but deliberately moved towards the couch when he left to go into the other room. I said "hi Mrs. Debbie (we lived in the south)". "Hi sweetheart." Me: "Can I sit there?" Pointing towards the couch where she was laying. I hopped on in a flash. She pulled her feet back as she was still lying. I was lost but very horny. She gave me an opening when she slid her right foot down with her foot exposed. I looked. Looked up at her, looked down at her foot, looked up again when she said "what's up?' I...awe shit, it tickled her foot. She said in a very non-serious voice, "ah, you are tickling my foot. Oh no I'm ticklish." This was all bullshit, but you know what? I didn't mind. So I continue. She said, "Oh, I'm so ticklish." She wiggled her right foot around. She really feigned interest but I figured out very quickly that she was trying to let me have fun. So I pulled her left foot towards me. Mrs, Debbie, "Oh not that one too. You are really tickling me." I didn't give a shit that this was bullshit. All of this only lasted about a minute before she sat upright in the chair. She smiled and said in a major turn on phrase - "You boys are all the same." That sentence haunted me for years to come.

I've just returned from a holiday in Thailand where, despite the hot temperatures, I was still able to sneak peeks at stocking feet here and there! It was mainly young girls - late teens to mid 20s - in shops who'd ditched their heels behind the counter, but all of them were standing in their black stocking feet. At one point I was greeted with an amazing sole shot as I waited in line. There were several queues, some on different levels, and my eyes wandered to a lady checking people in at a ferry terminal. She was in a long dress and her right foot was covered but her left was out of the shoe and her sole right in my face. I made sure to take my time in the queue, believe me!

As it is, today is my first day back at work where, before I left, I was treated to a LOT of stocking feet about the place. Mature feet, sleek feet, small feet, flexing feet, meaty feet...one woman even had her leg crossed under her and provided me with a toe wriggling sole shot! Every day for five days I was treated to another pair of black stocking feet...I can only hope the same is true for this week!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Nice one dude. I'm surprised you did treat yourself to some nylon action while you was there.

I Hope the workplace is full of delightful nylon treats for you this season.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back