• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Wonderful story Smash, thank you. Doctrtic, thanks for your encouragement too.

Good times Smash. Enjoyed that. Gotta love a woman knelt down exposing a double nylon sole shot. Drives me crazy when they do that. Especially in your situation when she wiggled her toes and teased you unknowingly.

I love going around shops looking for female staff who do that while stock filling. I remember once I was in Matalan and this woman in her late 40s was knelt down with a black skirt on and sheer black nylons and her nylon soles was popping out of her heels. They looked so soft and tickly.

Great post, Smash.

Think you might not recognize her in the lift? - I can relate. Probably recognize her soles.

Great post, Smash.

Think you might not recognize her in the lift? - I can relate. Probably recognize her soles.

Yeah, I could have them all in a police line up! Six to eight pairs of black stocking soles facing me, flexing and jiggling while I try to recognise the pair in question!

If only...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So, last Thursday was the big office party; without getting too corporate, we've been moved into another directorate, get included in their emails, share floor space with them etc. My own team won't have much to do with the new crowd as they deal with the Comms side of things whereas we deal with correspondence and telephone calls, but they seem nice enough. Anyway, the party took place in the building's canteen, and a lot of people went in the stuff they'd been wearing that day. A lot of the women in the Comms team are understandably wearing opaque black tights due to the cold weather, and so I was able to see lots of legs of this nature. The party itself was only due to last for a few hours, with the option of going on elsewhere if you wanted to, but for now I was quite content to mingle, talk to colleagues old and new and just enjoy myself.

About an hour into proceedings, however, I noticed a discarded pair of blue heels on the floor. They weren't placed together but were upturned and facing different directions, as if their owner had decided to just leave them there. I saw that there was a group of women all sat at a long table, and guessed that the heels must have belonged to one of them. As I was trying to work this out, however, another woman walked past me collecting glasses and rubbish. She was dressed all in black, looked a bit like Ellen DeGeneres (with longer hair) and I noticed that she too had kicked off her heels. She had quite long and narrow feet, but I watched her as she padded around the place tidying up, seemingly in no hurry to put her shoes back on. Inspired by this, I began to sneek peeks at the women at the table, before finally finding the feet I was after!

They belonged to a rather lovely brunette in a dark blue dress, late 30s I'd say, who looked quite classy. I saw that she'd crossed her feet at the ankle, inadvertently giving me a great sole shot as she rested on her toes. I loitered for as long as I could without looking suspicious, before sitting back down at my table. Later in the evening there was a quiz, one round of which involved a game of skittles involving fruit. I moved closer to where it was taking place, and naturally stood near the woman in the dark blue dress! She was now standing on a bench for a better view, and I was able to sneek more peeks at her feet; she had on a pink nail varnish, and her feet looked delightfully snug in her tights. I noticed another lady standing on the bench opposite who'd also kicked off her heels to stand on the bench. She was a slight and slender black lady with thick black glasses, big brown eyes and cropped black hair. I couldn't see her feet as much as she was on the other side, but my eyes flitted between her and the lady in the navy dress, all the while pretending to focus on the game of skittles - not easy when you're indulging in your fetish! Especially not easy when the lady in the navy dress then kneels down on the bench to talk to people opposite her and gives you a full on double sole shot...! Man, it was awesome; she'd wriggle her toes, jiggle and rotate her feet, flex them back and forth...just wonderful! I've no doubt that it wasn't anything to do with me at all, she was just doing it, but to be there in the right place at the right time....I was a lucky man!

Just for good measure, later in the evening the lady in the black dress who'd been picking up rubbish returned from another tidying session, and I saw that her black stocking soles were now quite dusty from all the walking around she'd been doing. That was just a bit of an added bonus for me, to be honest, as it showed that she'd been shoeless for most of the night! I would have enjoyed the party anyway, but getting several women exposing their feet was the icing on the cake. The chances are that, tea point chit chat aside, I'll never have much to do with the women in question; our work is different, so there won't be much chance of overlap. Hell, I'm not really too sure what the lady in the navy dress looks like, so for all I know I could share the same lift with her and not know it. However, it's good to know that our first Christmas party together was a memorable one! Here's to many more like it!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Fantastic narrative of events mate

Great to hear you had a good time at your Christmas bash smash. I had a very fleeting surprise at mine this year. We had all agrees to go bowling and then on to a meal. Arriving at the bowling ally, we booked in and got shoes sorted. It seems that you don't need to wear bowling shoes now if you have flat shoes all ready so most of us were waiting for just a couple of people to get their bowling shoes sorted. This done a young (25) female college stood in front of me holding her bowling shoes in one hand and her boots in the other. I gazed down to be greeted by a wonderful sight of her nylon feet. She was wearing black sheer nylons and her painted toes were clearly visible. She just stood talk for a couple of minutes before heading off to the lane and putting her shoes on. I know that her feet are ticklish after she was showing the office her painted finger nails on day and said that she had to do her toe nails because her feet where just too ticklish to let anyone else touch them.
Sadly i didn't get to see her change back into her boot as i went off to play pool with another college.
It was certainly an unexpected Christmas treat.

Greetings gents, and a belated happy new year to you all. It's early days in January, but I've already had some glorious sightings at work to share with you all; they all took place this week, in fact!

Two of the three women have been mentioned before; a slender black lady and a curvy brunette. The latter was stood by her desk, and although I was on the other side of the desk I could see her legs and stocking feet through the gaps. She was again in opaque black tights, and had one foot flat on the floor with the other resting on her toes. Her feet looked soft and meaty in equal measure, the sort you could happily squeeze and caress and get lost in for a while! The slender black lady, meanwhile, was in black opaque stocking feet at the tea point. I saw her from a distance initially, and assumed that she was in black flats, but no; she'd padded over to the tea point shoeless, and was engaged in conversation with another colleague. I was en route to the tea point anyway, but made sure to take my time whilst there! Although her tights were opaque, I could see what looked like a purple nail varnish hidden through her tights. Not a bad way to start the morning...!

Yesterday, by chance, I sat in an enclosed area for my tea break and noticed a man and woman on a desk about ten feet away. At first I thought she was in flat loafers, but closer inspection saw that she'd discarded her heels and was just in her tights! Her right foot was flat with the leg crossed over it, so there was very little movement. However, she then uncrossed her legs and stretched her legs out, constantly rubbing her feet together, instep against instep and soles sliding over bridges! This continued for a good two minutes, until she returned to crossing her legs. Curiosity got the better of me, and I walked closer to see what she looked like. Mid 50s, I'd say, dark blue formal suit, shoulder length curlyish hair, mousey and a bit grey. She reminded me of the sort of teacher at school who was just 'alright' - not a bitch, but not the life and soul either. Interestingly, her tights were old school black sheers, straight out of the 80s! My break soon ended, and the next time I looked she'd left the desk. However, one to keep an eye out for if she returns...!

Oh, one more sighting, of sorts. Whilst waiting for my train the other morning, a girl in her mid 20s went by in ripped jeans, but with absolutely huge rips instead of slits in the knees. The rips were in the thighs and shins, but I had to do a double take as unlike most women, she'd donned a pair of tights underneath. I saw the shins first, and noticed the material of her smoky black tights but looked up higher and saw that her thighs were the same colour; tights, and not knee highs! She went to the other end of the platform, so I've no idea if she caught my train or not. Sitting next to her must have been quite the experience, though!

In other news, I'm meeting my lovely friend again on Monday for some fun - possibly with tights and stockings, although I've not asked her yet. Maybe it's a given, and we'll have fun anyway, but if tights and stockings are involved then it's even better. As ever, I'll keep you informed.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Happy new year to you too dude.

The girl in the jeans and black tights must have been a treat to see. I love that combo.

Have fun with your friend. :)

The only nylon feet I have ever tickled belong to my wife.

But boy, let me tell you...in college there was this 60 some odd year old larger Asian librarian who would always wear dark nylons with the crappiest shoes. The backs of those shoes were destroyed, the stockings often had runs or holes, and I wanted nothing more than to be under them.

By the time I left school, I should have earned a minor in those feet. Unfortunately she left after my sophomore year. If she didn’t, I probably never would have met my wife because I would have been in the library instead.

It’s also interesting to me that an old, otherwise unattractive woman can become a goddess once I see her nylon feet.

I had a wonderful experience with a girlfriend, she introduced me to stockings, tights and sandals. Carol was a year younger than me and a lot more experienced. We had the Summer off and I would come over to her place and sit on the couch, she would sit down next to me in a blouse and skirt, always in tights or nylon. Carol said I love these sandals, they were the Dr. Scholl's wooden exercise sandals with a navy blue strap. With these new sandals she would dangle and slap the wood shoe against her nylon covered sole. Slowly she would turn her ankle as I watched, she might whisper, "want to give me a little rub?" I would nod and slip her sandal off, trying just to rub, but you know that can be difficult eventually after tracing and massaging I had to find out WHERE she might be ticklish. She was wearing lavender stockings with a reinforced full fashioned heel and sole. "Do you like them?" she cooed, "I got them when I was away on my trip earlier." I started to trace over her toes she wiggled her feet in my lap and curled her toes and giggle. She had the most wonderful laugh. "That is not nice" Carol would say as she felt my bulge, "ooh I see you like.

I was so happy here was a woman who let me play and tease and tickle. Carol had a bunch of different stocking colors and styles that she wore for me over that Summer. I loved the different details from each one. I will try and be more detailed about an encounter that happened around that same time.

Anybody else dig Scholl's and nylons?

My auntie wore them back in the 80s with black-ish reinforced toe tights. Similar to the picture below. They looked amazing.

24038804084_fe4e5cf55f_b.jpg

My auntie wore them back in the 80s with black-ish reinforced toe tights. Similar to the picture below. They looked amazing.

View attachment 548502

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't think that this is a good look at all! Not that I'm anti-nylon feet, of course. Out of interest, CJ, did you ever get to have some fun with your aunt's feet at all?

I've got some recent sightings and experiences to share, but sadly don't have time. However, there is this little gem from QVC Italy, which seems to excel in having segments dedicated to selling tights. This isn't one of those segments, but is probably even better. The real fun begins around the 2.10 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYn8NSUI-pA

Enjoy, one and all.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

ds5.jpgds6.jpgds9.jpg I get that some may not like but this look was so hot to me, and look how accessible that nylon covered foot is. So available to tickle so many places exposed.

I think for me it was seeing the nylon foot so exposed rather than the actual combo of the shoes as well. Your mind runs wild as a nylon fan seeing a treat like that as a kid.

Great clip smash. I ended up watch more QVC clips after that one haha.

Amen to that doctrtic.

surprises from around the office

cj555 you mentioning the trousers and black tights look earlier, prompted this reply.
my friend always wears nylons at work, even in the height of summer. mostly nude or nearly black with skirts or trousers.
the footwear is the interesting part. depending on her itinerary, she can wear 2 or 3 pairs in a day.
she will usually drive in flat shoes or smallish stilettoes, but can go to 5 or 6 inch heels for senior management meetings and boardroom lunches.
I suppose its a sort of power dressing
below are stilettoes at a client meeting and flats for working alone in the office and working from home.

Attachments

• 20171006_120431.jpg
    20171006_120431.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 78
  • 20171006_120652.jpg
    20171006_120652.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 69
  • 20171006_120756.jpg
    20171006_120756.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 55
  • DSC07785.JPG
    DSC07785.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC07799 (2).JPG
    DSC07799 (2).JPG
    286.3 KB · Views: 105
power dressing

the 5 inch stilettoes and the 4 inch peep toes. same person but shoes for all occasions.

Attachments

• DSC00872.jpg
    DSC00872.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC04804.jpg
    DSC04804.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC07626a.jpg
    DSC07626a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • DSC07533.jpg
    DSC07533.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC09087.jpg
    DSC09087.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 38
red nails and black nylons

when the red nails and mules come out. there's an important lunch going down. lol
at 6 inches, they are in short sharp blasts, but a joy to view.
the perfect professional...and she's ticklish as hell, and often mentions it..
yes smash...your right...offices can be great fun, if the right people are involved.

Attachments

• DSC07826b.jpg
    DSC07826b.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 59
  • DSC07827.JPG
    DSC07827.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 38
  • DSC07831.JPG
    DSC07831.JPG
    530.3 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC07834.JPG
    DSC07834.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 40
  • DSC04810.jpg
    DSC04810.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 104
when the red nails and mules come out. there's an important lunch going down. lol
at 6 inches, they are in short sharp blasts, but a joy to view.
the perfect professional...and she's ticklish as hell, and often mentions it..
yes smash...your right...offices can be great fun, if the right people are involved.

Love all these biz photos.

Thank you so much for posting.

Appreciate the photos johnjo. Great captures. You lucky man haha She's a good sport. Thanks for sharing.

cj555 you mentioning the trousers and black tights look earlier, prompted this reply.
my friend always wears nylons at work, even in the height of summer. mostly nude or nearly black with skirts or trousers.
the footwear is the interesting part. depending on her itinerary, she can wear 2 or 3 pairs in a day.
she will usually drive in flat shoes or smallish stilettoes, but can go to 5 or 6 inch heels for senior management meetings and boardroom lunches.
I suppose its a sort of power dressing
below are stilettoes at a client meeting and flats for working alone in the office and working from home.

And you know how much we all love those pics and nylon feet JJ.!

pedi'd feet

I offered to collect her from the nail salon earlier in the week as she had some high powered meetings and wanted to be on top form and wanted her nails done.
As we are good friends its never a problem (lol).
here are the results of the foot part of the morning.. super smooth soles

Attachments

• DSC08128 (2).JPG
    DSC08128 (2).JPG
    732.6 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC08069 (2).JPG
    DSC08069 (2).JPG
    453.2 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC08075 (3).JPG
    DSC08075 (3).JPG
    542.3 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC08079 (3).JPG
    DSC08079 (3).JPG
    576.6 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC07975 (2).JPG
    DSC07975 (2).JPG
    792.4 KB · Views: 96
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back