• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

It certainly is Smash. Nice of your friend to be understanding and having a bit of fun with it. I think I'm going to confide in some female friends and see where that gets me lol. Maybe being a bit more open about it would get me some interaction.

I'd encourage it with someone you felt totally comfortable with; it's allowed me some tickles and foot worships here and there over the years. A few pages ago I mentioned a woman I've become close to over the last 18 months. She knew from others I had a foot fetish, but didn't know it was for stocking feet. I gave her my rationale, mentioned some clips for her to check out (The Samantha Punishment from Ogre Productions as a starter) and let her offer her opinion. I've not yet converted her but she gets that everyone has quirks and just the other day gave her a cyber foot massage (barefoot, having already given her a real life stocking foot one). She enjoyed it, and seems up for getting one in real life - including while she's in tights!

Keep you posted, chaps.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I'm definitely gonna try it. I have nothing to lose buddy... I do remember her. Lucky man, I hope you get a chance to then. Sounds promising. How old is she anyway?

Good luck mate, let us know how it goes. As for my friend, she's 43, a year older than I am. All of my female friends who've indulged me are a year or two older than me, apart from one who's a year younger. Age = confidence, I guess!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks buddy, I will do.....Cool. Yeah I guess so. The only way of finding out is trying now.

Walking back from work yesterday I took a stroll through the park - I was on the late shift and as a result I could afford to take my time getting to the station. There were a few people scattered about, soaking up the sun or just relaxing before going home, including a large group of people who seemed to be having some sort of late afternoon/early evening picnic.

One of the group was a curvy black lady, laying on her stomach in a short dress and opaque black tights (in a heatwave!). Her feet were flat, so I was unable to see her soles but what did catch my eye was that her dress had ridden up, showing off her tights encased thighs and bum. The outline of her underwear was quite visible, the cheeks of her bum plain for everyone to see - and yet nobody in the group seemed to be aware of this or had any indication of telling her! Maybe she knew and just didn't care, but either way it was certainly an eye opener for the train journey home.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Nice catch Smash. I've seen a few like that over the years.

There was a mother and daughter shopping in Aldi the other week and the daughter was about late 20's and her mother was in her 50's. The daughter was wearing nude flesh tights and a short one piece dress with flat shoes. She wasn't skinny but nicely curvy. When they got outside to walk back to there car the wind caught her dress and hiked the back of it up and exposed her nylon covered ass. Oh man what a treat. She quickly tried to hike it down but the wind was having none of it and kept blowing lol. I was like a deer caught in headlights. I just stood near my car watching. she never saw me peeking which was good lol. Cause I was peeking hard lol.

Last edited:
Mmmmm, curves! There is something appealing about seeing the top half of tights clad legs, isn't there?

Now, many pages back I spoke about how back in the 80s and 90s you'd often see women in shops wearing a dress/skirt and tights, and often going shoeless behind the counter. It's a thing of the past now, sadly, as most women wear trousers and closed toe shoes - damn health and safety. However, this lack of behind the counter stocking feet reminded of a memory from when I was 11. It was at a local corner shop, and I'd been dispatched to pick up something or another. There was an Indian lady sat behind the counter, early 30s I'd say, and from a distance I could see that she'd ditched her shoes under the counter. Her feet looked delightfully greyish white, and with anticipation growing I moved closer and yes, she was in stocking feet!

I froze momentarily, wondering how to proceed; if I got too close she might put her shoes back on, if I stayed away I might not see her feet. I opted to keep a medium distance, not too close but close enough to savour her feet. They were quite long, and remained still throughout; she was on the phone for the duration of my visit, so wasn't really noticing me noticing her feet. I looked at products I had no intention of buying, all the while sneaking peeks at her feet. They looked so smooth, especially her heels which tucked out from under her trousers. I pretended to drop my money and do my shoes up as well, all as an excuse to get to eye level with her stocking feet. She was still wrapped up in her phone call so I took my time in looking at them, just savouring the view. Eventually I had to pay, as I needed to get back with whatever I was buying. I practically skipped out of the shop, that lovely tingling feeling going through my body as I'd just seen stocking feet close up. It would be another three years before I began actively seeking out stocking feet behind the counter, but this was a decent starting off point!

The second best thing about this? I was on holiday at my aunt's house, so I knew that I'd not see the woman again and as such I could get away with staring at her feet without consequence.

The very best thing about this? Just a day or two earlier I'd had my first nylon tickling/massaging experience with my aunt's feet (see page 4 of this thread for details), and was already on a hormone high! This experience just added to what had already been a great few days...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Indeed Smash.

Nice encounter. Always a treat when you least expect it. Brings back memories of similar encounters for me also.

I could post loads about the encounters I've had throughout the years lol.

I remember quite a few years ago we was at my friends Lee's house when he was living with his parents still, and his mother Carol (from my previous stories) was there. I had gone round to play poker with a few other friends that evening. As we went through and sat in the dining room, Carol had left the double doors open that separated the two rooms from each other. So I could see into the living room. It wasn't a big room so she was quite close. She was sat on the settee with her feet up on the puffy/stool watching tv with her husband. She had on her jogging pants with beige/tan nylons and her slip on slippers with open toes. What a treat that was to see. I made sure I got the chair directly opposite her. The whole night I just stirred at her nylon feet as she continued to flick them about in her slippers and dangled them off her toes. Eventually she lost the slippers and just kept on flexing her toes in her nylons and rubbing her feet together and making that fantastic nylon noise. I was sat looking at them side on so I got to see her soles and the tops of her feet. I had to make an excuse eventually and take myself off to the bathroom and rub one out lol. I couldn't take it anymore. Luckily she had some old nylon ankle socks in her wash basket that smelt nice and worn. I used them to aid me in my quick toilet brake lol.

Thanks for sharing, bud, always a treat to hear your tales! It seems as if Carol is getting some sort of status on here along with the Aunty Lorraine stories and my own aunt!

Hope to hear more from you soon.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks dude. I hope to get a story up soon.

I can't seem to get the time to sit down and have a few hours to myself. Maybe on my week off soon I'll get the chance.

I hear you, mate; I've just been on holiday myself, where it was bare feet all the way. Thankfully, an airport employee - skirt and jacket, late 40s, Indian descent - who was stood at the check-in desk gave me a nice navy blue/purple opaque dip and dangle session to send me on my way. Very generous of her, I thought!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

That was very kind of her lol. Didn't any of the airline crew have tights on?

I got a great glimpse of a 30+ year old blonde bird in her Audi A3 today. As I parked along side her I squeezed myself out the drivers door next to hers and as I stood up I noticed through her passenger window that she was sat on the phone diagonally face me and she had an all in one dress on with beige tan coloured shiny tights. I was able to see right up her skirt and saw her white knickers under her tights. Oh man she was hot as well. I made out I was busy with my phone and stuff so i could keep on ogling through the window. She couldn't see me looking as I was above the car looking down into her car so all I could see was her bottom half of her body, but thats all I was interested in anyway lol. She had on little black shoes with a small strap that came across the front and she had about a 2 inch heel on them. nothing special. They concealed her nylon feet unfortunately. She was still on the phone when I came back from the shop so I messed around again so i could do some more ogling. This time she had sat facing the steering wheel so I was only treated to her nylon legs, but I was happy considering its summer and bare legs and feet are everywhere lol.

Like you said, mate, it's summertime - we need to get our sightings while we can! On that note, you're totally right about the cabin crew, I can't believe I didn't mention them!

It was a minor airline called Small Planet, and their uniform was dark grey/charcoal tights, grey skirt and pale green blouse. It was the same crew flying back as took us out there, so that's how small they are! One of the stewardesses was Eurasian in her looks with shoulder length brown hair, the other had a brown bob, glasses and was cute with a killer smile. She would always pop her heel when walking down the aisle with the serving trolley, but nothing more than that. Her heel looked quite pale in her tights, maybe as the material stretched. The Eurasian stewardess had her foot balancing on her shoe as we boarded the plane to come home, and I made sure to look while I had time. It was quite a long, pointed foot, but with a darker toe band on her tights.

Incidentally, both women changed into flats to serve drinks and food on each journey; alas, they did so behind the curtain away from prying eyes. Bugger!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

We certainly do man... Nice, at least you got some nylon scenes on the journey.

Any type of encounter like that is always good for us nylon lovers. We take what we can in these dark times lol.

God bless the 80's

Greetings, gents.

As the summer comes to a close, here's a little something from QVC France just to get you in the mood for the autumn/winter months ahead. From here, you'll find many similar links to enjoy as well. Happy viewing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y454JKieW-4

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I have only had one nylon tickling experience, even though I've had uncountable tickling experiences. But in 8th grade there was a girl that went from my arch rival to my girlfriend (whole other story) but we ended up breaking up. Well we were at a school assembly and we were still friends so we sat next to each other. She knew I liked her feet so she was teasing me, rubbing her toes on my leg. She was in nude nylons so I could still see the sparkling purple polish on her toes (only color she wore) so eventually I reached down and started lightly tickling the toes and soles of her left foot. She giggled a lot but was trying to act like I wasn't bothering her. I tickled her on and off thru the whole assembly. She kept telling me to stop but never made any effort to make me, so I didn't!

These stories just made me remember that day lol

Nice post Smash. Nearly that time of year.

Thanks for sharing EvilDragon

So, I've just found this on YouTube; Terry Wogan massaging Eartha Kitt's tan stocking feet. The copy is a bit jumpy, alas, but I remember seeing it at the time and being captivated. I don't know how it came about, but she essentially just kicks her heels off and places her feet in his lap. I don't think that Wogan is 'one of us', but he gets stuck in to massaging her feet. Enjoy, gents - Lord knows I've searched for it often enough...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjX7pUM_qs0

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Happy to be of service, gents; I remember seeing it in my youth, and have looked for it for some time. It's only just appeared on YT, so I'm glad I chose to look one more time! It's not up there with the Rod Hull/Selena Scott clip, but it's one of those random mainstream moments that are always unexpected.

When I have privacy and time, I'll try and post some workplace stories as my youthful exploits are pretty much told. Consider it a new chapter in my stocking feet exploits!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So, I've just found this on YouTube; Terry Wogan massaging Eartha Kitt's tan stocking feet. The copy is a bit jumpy, alas, but I remember seeing it at the time and being captivated. I don't know how it came about, but she essentially just kicks her heels off and places her feet in his lap. I don't think that Wogan is 'one of us', but he gets stuck in to massaging her feet. Enjoy, gents - Lord knows I've searched for it often enough...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjX7pUM_qs0

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Fantastic find

He totally should have tickled those amazing nylon feet!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he was doing that " should I shouldn't I, better not , the wife will kill me thing." lol

he was doing that " should I shouldn't I, better not , the wife will kill me thing." lol

Nah. Tickling is always the best option in every situation. You're sad? Let me tickle your feet. You're mad? Let me tickle your feet. Want to me more calories? Laughing burns calories. I can go on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back