Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

9/20/2018

Visit MTJ Publications for many types of tickling comics and stories to suit every taste!

New from MTJ

Bullets &
Laughter #4

Click here
9/6/18

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Max Speer
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
    I remember that clip dude. Excellent find.

Talking of Gillian Anderson, who remembers this scene?. I can't find the clip anywhere. Pictures will have to do.

aa244982bb39de7767cbbae8b4a0c21a.jpgcap404.jpg

Mate, I saw the clip only today, AND in a compilation no less!

https://youtu.be/LjRaoZKUnq4

I think that Penelope Ann Miller has the nicer feet of the two, but Anderson's big stocking soles look like they could do with a very good rub!

Cheers, everybody,

SmashTV

Yes I totally agree man, she has lovely big feet.

WOW what a clip. Cheers dude.

Natascha McElhone is hot as fuck. All them feet in that clip looked amazing. That ksenia Solo clip where she's getting a foot rub is awesome. What a lucky guy.

some great pics and vid finds chaps

the ticklers eye view

Quote Originally Posted by johnjo View Post
    So today was the day I decided my quite good friend and office co worker was going to get it.
    Stinking hot day and she's in nylon socks and slip on shoes as usual. Few of us went out for lunch, as usual and as she does at her desk shoes were on, off ,dangling,popping then off in the car, which she seems to like to do to watch drivers reactions at red lights.
    So later at an afternoon break I went in to the coffee room to make a cup and she was taking a break, feet up on a chair, soles pointing towards me. The chair her feet were on was stopping me from getting to the coffee machine. She was pre occupied on her phone texting and not moving anytime soon out of cheeky defiance, so I said..well I'll move them then...as ten fingers scribbled across the balls of two my lines feet.
    A series of three jumps ensued...which seemed line They were in slow motion as nerves were stimulated.
    And the noise, utter surprise. " ooh .yah yah hee hee heeee.
    heeee."
    Feet shot back off the chair as she sat bolt upright.
    As I went to.move the offending chair she dropped her phone to bend to grab her own feet , still laughing...." heeeheeeheee, no you can't do that...he heee I'm still tickling hee hee heee heee" , I said, but I'm not near you...she giggled" It's the thought...I'm so ticklish, I'm really bad, every where, hee hee hee.
    I knew what the reaction would be , but the laughter and explanation was a bonus.

hope this is not repetitive, but thought I'd show you the ticklers eye view, as how she sits legs crossed in the rest room.
    her soles may as well have a target painted on them. lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow....I see what you mean JJ. I wouldn't be able to resist them soles either.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!!

Nice

Sooo...as I’ve not posted in an eternity...I’d like to add to the nylon story thread with one of my own...about my fun evening with a mature teacher and ex-armed forces...
    POF has its used...Ms L popped up on my phone...I liked her profile and her pic was of an attractive lady in her late 40s...the fact she was a teacher meant she’d be as intelligent and interesting as she was attractive...I decided to message her...she replied...things moved on and we met up for a few drinks and to get to know each other...met in Doncaster(the town directly between us)...she was larger than her picture showed...but that didn’t bother me at all...jeans,sweater and heels...it wasn’t til we sat down that I spotted she had nylons on...this peaked my interest further!
    As the night progressed and the wine flowed...so did the talk change to all things sexual...I confessed my love for feet and tickling...she confessed her need to be submissive...a perfect scenario was brewing....so the night moved on to her house...very bohemian...more wine consumed...then the words that made me shake from excitement....’Are you gonna show me what you like about feet then Mr?’
    I immediately reached down and pulled her heels off...the warm sweet scent of nylon feet hit me...i caressed her foot for a few seconds...watching her eyes widen and follow my every move...
    ‘Ticklish?’ I asked as I ran my fingers along her arch...she bucked wildly like I’d electrocuted her...her laughter stifled for fear of waking her neighbours....her arousal became obvious as she interrupted the laughter with great moans of desire....for what seemed like an eternity I teased and tormented her feet...tickling,licking,sucking and nibbling...til we retired to bed...where I continued my onslaught...I lost count of her orgasms through her feet alone...but by the time we both passed out,the night had turned into the morning....
    Alas it was only one night,but unforgettable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why on earth was it only one night? Did she flake off, or did you have second thoughts? Can't see why you would, but I wasn't there... She sounds like the perfect 'lee! Orgasms from getting her feet tickled? If she were my gal, she'd be having orgasms every day!
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by robmic View Post
    Why on earth was it only one night? Did she flake off, or did you have second thoughts? Can't see why you would, but I wasn't there... She sounds like the perfect 'lee! Orgasms from getting her feet tickled? If she were my gal, she'd be having orgasms every day!
    I found out she was my kids English teacher...which changed everything...but she kept messaging me about me having her go to her office and to push her limits while trying to remain as quiet as possible...

IMG_6506.JPGIMG_6507.JPG
    The feet in question!

I have just discovered your writing. It's descriptive and very well written. I have had the pleasure of reading four of your works, so far and they take me right there with you. Ticklishsize12s you have acquired yet another follower. Thank you for sharing and please don't stop.

Well, well, well.....it looks like I've got some unposted aunt stories that I'd skipped! They're not in the same league as some of my other tickles with her, but for completeness I'll post them here. It also means that I get to relive them some more! Enjoy, folks...

It was Christmas 2001, and my aunt and uncle had come down to visit for New Year's Eve. It was the first time that I'd seen my aunt after my experience with her in 1999, which still remains my best tickling experience with her. Would I be able to have a decent crack at her feet and relive the moment?

We would see.

A few days had gone by and I'd not even as much as seen my aunt's feet. This is itself was unusual, as she would be shoeless SOME of the time at least! However, as everyone was always around there was never a right moment to try my luck. Finally, after a week or so of anticipation I decided to take matters into my own hands - literally! I was going upstairs to my room, which my aunt and uncle were using while they stayed, relegating me to the couch. My mum was asleep, my dad and uncle were watching TV and my aunt was in my room. She'd got dressed after getting out of the shower and sat on the bed drying her hair. Fully dressed....except for HER SHOES! Black cardigan, white t shirt, black trousers and black tights, her stocking feet resting on the floor. I went into my room (after knocking on the door first, to make sure she was decent!) on the pretence of looking for a CD or video game. They were on the bottom shelf of a cabinet, which presented to me not only with a great shot of her stocking feet, but also easy access to them!

I apologised for disturbing her, which she was fine with, and as I carried on 'looking' for the non existent CD I reached out and gave her instep a little tickle. She gasped a little bit, and asked me to stop as somebody might come in. I looked up at her and smiled, and carried on tickling. I ran my fingers along her stocking soles, looking at my aunt to check her reactions. She then asked me again to stop, but was laughing at her predicament as she was having difficulty concentrating on drying her hair! I carried on tickling for a minute more or so, and then lifted her left her foot to gain access to her sole! I gently scampered my fingers over her heel, instep and toes while my aunt protested but had a big smile on her face. I then lifted her other leg and pushed her back gently onto the bed, so that her black stocking soles were directly facing me. I asked my aunt if it felt good, and although she said yes I soon stopped before I got caught or before she got mad!

I left the room feeling refreshed and revitalised, and knew that I'd have to get her feet again.....which I did, the following day, but more on that later!

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV
    Last edited by SmashTV; 07-21-2018 at 09:07 AM.

The next day I was hanging about at home with my parents, aunt and uncle, and aboutt to go over to my g/f's house. Just before I left everyone left the room to have dinner. Everyone, that is, except my aunt. She was wearing a red cardigan, black t shirt, black trousers, black socks and brown leather closed toed sandals as slippers. As I was about to leave I bent down and gave her socked left foot a quick tickle. She smiled, and thanked me, so I sat down in front of her, and said 'Let's do this properly'. I lifted up her leg and slowly removed her right shoe and then the left. As I did this, the hem of her trousers rode up and, much to my joy, I noticed that she was wearing black tights under her socks. In a bold move I peeled off both of her socks and began quickly tickling her stocking feet!

They felt warm from being in slippers and socks, but weren't sweaty at all. Her stocking soles felt as delightful as ever, and like the day before I lifted her feet up to gain access to her sole, and to also gaze upon my aunt's stocking soles. I followed this by putting them flat on the ground to snake my fingers the length of her insteps! My aunt just sat there throughout with a huge smile on er face, saying that I was 'the best', whatever that meant! I carried on for a couple of more minutes, before realising that not only did I have a date, but that the others could be coming back in from dinner soon! I finished off by tickling my aunt's tummy (only the second time I'd tickled her somewhere other than her feet), at which she laughed a little bit and admitted that she was 'ticklish everywhere'! My aunt then went to get a drink to calm down, while I went back to the dining room to say goodbye. I noticed that my parents and uncle had been talking all the time I'd been tickling my aunt, completely oblivious to what had gone on in the front room!

As I said my goodbyes I saw my aunt go back into the front room and then walked back out with her sandals back on...but without her socks! I've often wondered if anyone noticed, or if she said anything about why she'd ditched her socks.....but who cares? I fulfilled my tickling desires, my aunt enjoyed it too, so that's really all I can ask for!

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

I worked last night and I ended up reading a lot of these stories that kept me up and it really helped me stay awake specially working a 12-hour night before and working a 12-hour last night and I'm probably a horrible storyteller especially since I don't type any of this stuff I just speak into my phone and hopefully I can get a lot of this straight now but for me growing up I always hung out with girls didn't really hang out and play with the boys I like to play with the girls growing up mainly because I had my tickle fetish and I would only tickle girls when I was in school middle and high I took a choir or chorus to some people I love taking those classes not only because I love to perform but when you're on a bus hanging out there was always an excuse to tickle nylon feet and can only be able to tickle girls I was friends with a lot of the girls were black girls or Latino and to fine a ticklish Latino girl was almost like finding a needle in a haystack but there were a lot of ticklish black girls and a lot of them were fun of course I had my white female friends that I hung out with they they were really ticklish too and I've always found excuses the tickle their feet as much as possible
    IF I CAN TICKLE YOUR FEET

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast