• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Thanks for the pictures as ever, JJ. God bless your like minded friend for spoiling us!

Now, although it's still cold here in the UK, there will come a time when it warms up and from about June to September tights will take a backseat. There might be a transitional period where thin flesh coloured tights take over from black opaques, but in the summer heat it'll be bare legged ladies all round. As a result, I've decided to try and see one pair of stocking feet per day until then. I've got some regulars at work who I can often rely on, and find new sightings here and there too. I'm typing this on a Tuesday, and I'm up to three pairs of black stocking feet already! I know it won't last forever, so for now I'm just going to enjoy it while I can. I suggest you all do the same before summer strikes!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Well smash. We've already got a head start on the nude nylons.
This ones from today. Soft soles and painted toes

Attachments

• 20180321_013148.jpg
    20180321_013148.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 155
  • 20180320_201308.jpg
    20180320_201308.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 86
Great white stocking sole shots, JJ - they take me back to my youth when I tickled my aunt's stocking feet!

Just a quick update or two from the office; I've started to notice a woman whose locker is my work section, and each morning she comes along, gets her shoes from her locker and changes there. She's early 30s, seems nice and looks a bit like a young Deirdre Barlow! She's been in black opaques all the time, and thankfully has no set routine - sometimes she'll kick off her trainers, sometimes she pulls them off and, on one occasion, lifted her leg and kicked them off INSIDE the locker! All the while, she was stood there in her black stocking feet - not for long, granted, but enough time to enjoy. She also dangles and drops her shoe every so often, much to my delight, and at one point even had her left foot tucked underneath showing off a lot of sole.

God, I love my job!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Soooooo....I was going to talk about a few more office sightings, but I've got better news than that. Today marked the hottest day of the year, which meant park weather which meant stocking feet sightings in the park.

Multiple!

You see, I've worked out that varying weather conditions plus a lengthy commute means that women might be wearing tights in hot weather. When they leave the house it's chilly and cloudy, but a few hours later it's bright and sunny. This happened today, and so I hit the park at lunchtime and wasn't disappointed. Most feet on display were opaque black tights, which I had no problem with. There was an Indian lady in a pair of black sheers which was also nice but the jackpot was a double opaque sole shot! The women weren't together, but from where I sat I could soak in the view of their delicious feet. One pair was quite meaty, a curvy blonde with frizzy hair, the other quite slender but compact, belonging to a slim brunette. There's meant to be more hot weather throughout the week, so if my weather/tights theory holds together it could be a great few days!

Our time has come, gents. Let's enjoy it while we can!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Grab what you can dude. Bare leg season is upon us.

I got a right treat the other day. Young lass early 20's, very slim, fit body, black straight long hair. She had on an all-in-one black dress that just covered her ass and she wore black opaque tights with black leather sandals/flip flip. I heard her before I saw her as my trained ears heard the sound of slapping on the soles. I knew someone was wearing flip flops or sandals. Then she came round the corner from the doctors surgery and walked straight towards me as I was sat in the reception area. I was struggling not to stare, She was hot as hell and the combo of the nylons with the dress and sandals just finished me off. Her nylon feet was on full display as she went by me. I watched her walk out to her car. By far the best sighting I've had this year and probably a hard one to beat.

This was the kind of sandal she was wearing with nylons.
Capture.PNG

My second grade teacher used to wear nylons with Bass slip-on shoes that she dangled the hell out of. Dangle and drop. Repeat throughout the day. She was very pretty too which made it impossible to concentrate on class. She used to threaten to put one of us under her desk as punishment but never carried it out. I practically BEGGED her to! Had she done that, I’m quite positive I would’ve tickled her. She probably never carried out the threat because so many boys stared incessantly at her feet lol

Thanks for the further posts, gents. A quick YouTube search found a random moment from years ago on a TV show called 'It's Only TV, But I Like It'. Essentially, it was a TV version of 'They Think It's All Over', and I remembered a scene where you see the delightful Fern Britton in shiny opaque stocking feet atop a ladder. It's only a quick scene, but can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGTdr2CsASs

Skip to the 22m 45 second mark - it's only quick, but nice to see I didn't imagine it!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

In other clip news, on last night's One Show here in the UK (Wednesday 25th April), there was a section on physical activity being good for mental health. It was about 18 minutes in, and while the main interview took place, comedian Shappi Korshandi was running around in the background in black stocking feet. She was featured in the article quite a lot, so although in the distance you could see lots of shots of her feet. I've always found her quite attractive, so for me it was quite pleasant!

I'm at work as I type this on my phone, and so so can't supply a link. However, if you go onto BBC iPlayer and sign in (presuming you've got an account) you should be able to see the clip. Enjoy!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
And so, as the summer months begin to roll in - hopefully, as I do like the sun - it's time to say a temporary farewell to nylon feet. In the meantime, however, we can always rely on a few gems from shopping channels to see us through. These may have been posted before - I might even have posted them! - but what does it matter when you get shots like these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gZmQU7mXXU (really kicks in around the 19 minute mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC83_7CDghA (one of the same women - Sue Southall - and a bloke, but ignore him)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tKtUzjUQqw (the fun starts about 3 minutes in with an amazing double sole shot at the 3.50 mark)

Enjoy, folks, and let's hope that there are still a few women showing their stocking feet here and there in the coming hot months!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Lol, no excuses to not dress well :) . There's always air conditioning for the hot days!

Cheers Smash, love these shopping channel women vids. They never get old.

not always too hot for nylons

mature office co worker, and friend, last week at lunch break...its very unusual for her not to wear nylons. but that doesn't mean she always keeps her shoes on.

Attachments

• 20180512_202721.jpg
    20180512_202721.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 60
  • 20180512_190053.jpg
    20180512_190053.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
  • 20180512_190050.jpg
    20180512_190050.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 44
  • 20180513_023656.jpg
    20180513_023656.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20180512_203953.jpg
    20180512_203953.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 119
Attended a wedding party last weekend and there were lots of nylon and bare feet on the dance floor!!!

and again at breaks

where it all began is a poignant title. But work colleagues like this is definitely where it continues. lol
enjoy

Attachments

• 20180516_134239.jpg
    20180516_134239.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • 20180516_222035.jpg
    20180516_222035.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
  • 20180516_133334.jpg
    20180516_133334.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 80
  • 20180516_195050.jpg
    20180516_195050.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back