• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Sounds like she enjoyed it as much as you smash.
Trust me, there wouldn't have been a part 2 or 3 if she hadn't mate. Great story.

Sounds like she enjoyed it as much as you smash.
Trust me, there wouldn't have been a part 2 or 3 if she hadn't mate. Great story.
Thanks bud, I don’t think she minded either. She was a determined, attractive, confident woman in her 50s and probably enjoyed giving and receiving the attention. The story of me tickling her at length is yet to be written, but it’s on my radar. In that instance she instigated things (not the tickling, but events leading up to it), so she certainly wasn’t introverted. I’ll have to share that story soon, it’s a pretty cool memory.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

All good here in England, doc. Keeping in with the Government’s safety advice, working from home, taking myself out for a walk to keep fit and enjoy some fresh air and just generally doing my bit to make all this fade away quicker. Be well, one and all. Stay safe.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

All good here too. Getting plenty of exercise in and doing volunteer work for the NHS.
Stay safe every body. Let's all be around when usual business resumes.

Agreed, glad to hear from our group. Well here in the U.S. doing protocol and working! grateful.

Wow these are gret JJ. That last one in particular is amazing...how did that pose come about?

Stunning nylon feet. If I was there, I would put those through a battery of tickling tests!

Amazing as always, jj. Thanks so much. Love the soles up pics.

Just been to a petrol station.
In the adjacent car park I spotted my work colleague parked up. She'd been to the bank.
We had a brief chat about when the reopening would happen from car to car of course.
Then she showed me her finger nails, polish nearly grown out, and said I hope my nail place opens first, these, are, a mess, then she proceeded to show her foot saying, my toes are growing out too. Can't wear open toe shoes until I get these done. Pointing to her nail polish.
Now that brightened my day. Enjoy

Thanks for this JJ...her toes still look amazing! All this talk of ticklish nylon feet, together with all your great pics, really is keeping me going during this time as well as making me incredibly frustrated as I don't have access to any feet at this time!!

Thanks boyne.
You'll like the these also as then. Same person, same shade.
Cheers jj
Delightful, JJ - proper retro 70s and 80s American tan tights. Nowt wrong with old school!

Seeing as it’s warming up and we’re all under lockdown, can I recommend you visit BBC iplayer and search for a show called Trigonometry. It’s about three people who...erm....share each other, and the last five minutes of episode five contain a gorgeous double tan sole shot and a slight upskirt too. A stewardess uniform as well, no less!

Stay safe, all.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
keep your head up devil. it'll be over soon.
Here's an interesting pair of shoes.
not particularly high, not particularly elegant, but ill write a story about them soon.
I found by accident, and not by my own actions, that her feet were ticklish through the material.
something completely innocent and an hilarious surprise.

OH yes Thank you JohnJo

Love the sentence "she will not do bare feet" hahaha not a purist I enjoy it all thank you these photos and the caption are fantastic.

Hi guys...I hope you’re all keeping well.

This is t a post about nylon feet tickling but wanted to share it anyway and did t know where else to put it.

I decided to watch a film from 2011 that was filmed in a local town where I was born and brought up. A gentle comedy called “In Love With Alma Cogan”
It’s available on Amazon Prime. It has a few well know British actors in it including Gwyneth Strong, best known for playing Casandra in Only Fools and Horses. In this film she plays a local government official. As I watched she was in a scene where she was having her bare feet massaged by a character called “Adonis”...good looking with muscles who was employed by her as a handy man/ gardener.
As I watched this scene I though how lucky this guy was to get to do this and I would love a part like this. Gwyneth’s feet looked good. I also though that this was a lovely bonus to watching this film.

Imagine my surprise when in a later scene she’s on the bed, wrists in very light restraints, silk nightie on and Adonis is stroking her bare feet with a big black ostrich feather. As the scene plays out she received a phone call. Adonis holds the phone for her and after the call she nods at her feet and tells him to carry on stroking them. She puts her head back and closes her eyes.
She doesn’t react like it tickles but it’s such a great scene to see in a mainstream film.
I have tried to find the scene on the internet without luck. Can’t find any images either. Maybe someone else might have more luck.

The film isn’t the best but worth a look, if only for this scene.

I’ve been working from home a week pre-lockdown, so to say I’m deprived of office nylon feet is an understatement! However...

The band Haim have released the following video on YT. It’s a lockdown dance routine and, while I wouldn’t know one of their songs if my life depended on it, they’re okay in my book!

https://youtu.be/luJadgwJAbM

There’s something similar on their Instagram page too, if you’re interested.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIsPBBDZTl/?igshid=33bxqmxt1crr

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAiwBZ9F6TF/?igshid=iha64kj38sgs

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back