• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

lovenylonfeet

Like a lot of you out there I've been a member here for a while and love the posts from you all - especially from the ladies out there, as it's rare to find girls that are into being tickled as much as us guys love to tickle to the point of torture.

Growing up I had a very close friend who I'll call Jo, she was a big girl with a gorgeous bubbly personality who ALWAYS wore pantyhose - it was definitely where my nylon tickling fetish began. Her mom was a big buxom lady too with massive breasts and an ass equally as round but they were both so jolly and at ease with their size that there was something very attractive about them both. Her mom was a single mom.

I spent a lot of time at their place as a youngster as my home was, well broken, I won't go into details.

Jo and I would spend most school nights in her room while her mom usually baked goodies for the church downstairs. We'd listen to Metallica, GnR and other metal as I helped with her homework and she helped me to learn Welsh.

She'd always take off her shoes as we sat on the bed, sometimes me on the floor in front of her as we chilled out, and she always had on her school uniform with black nylons, tan ones in the summer.....her mom always had on tan nylons too with usually a long skirt but that's a whole other post haha. Sitting there rocking to the music as we did our school work was bliss as I'd watch her nylon feet wriggling around, toes spreading and squirming about.

I could sit there for hours and watch this and one day plucked up the courage to run my fingers down the sole of her pantyhosed foot!! OMG JACKPOT!! :dancingbanana: She screamed out with laughter wwwaaaaaahahahahahaha, I kind of machine gun fire of hysteria just from that one stroke haha! I asked her what the Welsh word for "ticklish" was and her eyes just lit up! "There's no way I'm telling yout that!!" she said as her foot curled away and she continued to giggle whilst trying to compose herself.

It's now or never I thought to myself and I grabbed her ankle and just went for it, scrambling my fingers up and down her writhing nylon foot and going almost dizzy from the excitement of hearing the most beautiful laughter I'd ever heard. She cried out "aaaaahahahahaha that tickles, it tickles pleeease stop hahahahahah!!!" I couldn't!!! Jumping on top of her I pinned both her legs down with all my weight and watched her feet writhe, wriggle and kick underneath me as I intensely tickled and tickled her feet for what seemed like an eternity, probably about 20 minutes but who cared, she just bucked wildly underneath me screaming with laughter as she gasped "it tickles..hahahaha....please.........ticklish, I'm SO ticklish, not my feet pleeeease god no more!!"

The feeling of her nyloned feet wriggling to get away from my scrambling fingers was indescribable, every now and then I'd play with her toes or run just a single finger down the sole of her tortured feet which would escalate her hysterics into a silent wide eyed laugh!! She went weak eventually and just lay underneath me laughing uncontrollably as I had my way with her gorgeous black nylon feet - tickling to my hearts' content as I felt myself throbbing within my own school uniform - then......horror!! The bedroom door opened and there was her mother with a strange and quirky smile on her face!!! I just froze!!

Even over Metallica's "Sad but True" blasting out from the stereo she could hear the desperate screams of ticklish laughter from her daughter and had come up to see what was going on. "Oh I see" her mom said, "be careful boyo, Jo's even more ticklish than I am hahahah!! And that's saying something!" and then closed the door behind her leaving us alone again!! Was that an invite I wondered?? Or was she happy for me to continue tickle torturing her pantyhosed daughter's feet??!!!

Jo had recoiled by now and held her feet tight underneath her gorgeously round ass - she was gasping for breath with the biggest smile I'd ever seen from her, my cock throbbed uncontrollably in my pants making me feel dizzy with excitement. Jo noticed this and burst out laughing again as she said "Oh I see......you enjoyed tickling my feet like that even more than I enjoyed it!!! And by the way there's no Welsh word for "Ticklish" but anytime you want to understand how ticklish I really am all you have to do is ask and........tickle me some more!! I LOVE IT, so does mom too!!"

That day was the beginning for me, and although I was almost embarrassed at being caught we had tea together, just the 3 of us. I could hardly look Jo's mom in the eye but regularly stole perverted glances at her tan pantyhosed feet wriggling in her sandles under the table and spent the next few days fantasizing about tickling them both together.

Jo, her mom and I remain freinds to this day and had many many fun filled nights of tickle torture as we grew up. I'm married and live in New Zealand now but we stay in touch on Facebook. Her mom fell victim to my fetish many times too but that's a whole load of other posts, if you like this one then I'd love to share my experiences with you like minded folks.

Nylon tickle torture forever!!!

Please cont. hold nothing back, esspecially the mothers experiences!

Damn fine tale - exceedingly well told!
I wanna hear about the mom, too!

Thanks for sharing. I would love to hear more.

Please share more. That story was great.

Yes please tell us your experiences with her mother too. I love to tickle nyloned feet of women. The more ticklish the better. Thanks for sharing your story.

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F cont.....

Hello again tickle fellows, cheers for all the comments we're all on the same wavelength here eh haha......so Jo's mom.......

Where to start really, as I mentioned Lorraine was a buxom but very curvy lady with massive breasts, as a younger man I was always fascinated by the way they bounced and jiggled when she laughed at something which got my mind racing as to how they'd behave if she was getting tickled wildly! Luckily because of the openess and closeness of the relationship between me, her and Jo I didn't have to wait for too long!

As I mentioned Jo's mom always wore tan pantyhose, the sheer kind which showed off her chunky feet and toes amazingly. Now for a big buxom lady you would expect her feet to be rather hard and possibly a bit flat (if you're obssessed with feet as much as I am and have put any thought into it lol), but that wasn't the case at all. She looked after herself real well and had the most delicious high arches which were complimented with the sexiest nyloned toes, perfectly shaped overall. After my foot tickling experience with her daughter I couldn't keep my eyes off them and noticed that Jo's mom spent a lot of time wriggling her feet in her sandles and spreading her toes out, was this for my benefit I selfishly wondered or had she always been like this?

It was a Friday arvo this particular day and I had finished school as normal but instead of heading to my warzone of a home I decided to jump off the bus early and pop in to see my favourite people. (This was about a week after tickle torturing Jo's black nyloned feet and being well and truly busted by her mom). I knew Jo wouldn't be home quite yet as her school was in the town of Carmarthen a good 30 miles away, she'd be about 45mins behind me by my guessing. I knocked the door as usual but felt a massive pang of excitement when Jo's mom opened the door with her usual big smile and welcomed me in. She looked great, huge breasts out front which were highlighted by the sweater she was wearing, it was a vee neck that showed off her delicious cleavage, her normal long flowing skirt with just the bottom of her calves and ankles showing through her sheer tan pantyhose, but....to my total disappointment she had her slippers on, white fluffy ones that hid her feet completely from me. "Hi there" she chirped joyfully "well if it isn't our one and only foot tickler haha, come in!" I could've died, teenager remember, and felt my face redden as I smiled back not knowing quite what to say as I slinked in through the door. I had to squeeze past the buxom Lorraine as the porch was small which meant my chest brushed her huge breasts causing me to throb in my pants yet again, my god this was getting difficult!

"Make yourself at home my lovely" she said, "the couch is all yours and there are some videos there if you want to watch a movie til Jo gets here, you're a little early you know." I remember stammering some excuse about not wanting to go home yet and she told me that she understood completely and not to worry, this was my second home and I was welcome anytime. I relaxed and took off my boots and crashed in front of the couch instead of on it and put a movie on. Lorraine busied herself in the kitchen singing as she went about baking her usual batch of church goodies and about 10 minutes later came in and sat on the couch besides where I was sitting on the floor, her pantyhosed legs right next to me. I felt myself getting hot under the collar knowing that within those slippers and within arms reach were a pair of ticklish pantyhosed feet that probably hadn't been touched for years (single mom remember). My mind raced with thoughts of just how ticklish they were and even how they may have smelled musky from being in her slippers but nothing prepared me for what happened next!

"So young man, you like to tickle Jo's feet when I'm not looking don't you?" I didn't know what to say, actually I couldn't say anything and before I had even thought of some sort of excuse I felt 2 hands close round the collar of my school shirt and begin wildly tickling my neck! I rushed hot and tried to shrug my shoulders to get her fingers out but it tickled so much I just went weak, "waaaahahahahahah!" Jo's mom was leaning over me in my vunerable position and tickling me like crazy haha!! I even felt one of her breasts touch the top of my head in my crazed state which caused me to throb in my pants as much as I'd felt when torturing Jo's feet the week before! "hahahahahaha Aunty Lorraine!!!! hahahahahaha it tickles, it tickles" I yelled as I lost all composure from her insane tickling inside my shirt collar! She was very good at tickling and suprisingly strong for a woman, I just didn't have the strength or will to get away so just writhed around screaming with laughter. "OH HO My Lord" she said, "so you're ticklish too young man, well this is what you get for tickling my daughter, tickle tickle tickle hahaha!!" She was laughing at me as I squirmed all round the floor trying to escape. I went dizzy, my cock throbbed and the room was a whirl with the torturish sensations shooting through my neck, along with the sound of her bubbly laughter at me I was actually in heaven haha!! This went on for several minutes which felt like hours until she eventually stopped, laughing hard herself she said "awwhawhaw there there, it's not that bad is it haha!!" Did she have a tickling fetish too??!?

I sat back up against the couch gasping for breath and very very excited by what had just happened, Jo's mom was still laughing at my utter destruction when I thought to myself, this is it - just go for it!!! I grabbed her right ankle (the pantyhose felt great in my hands) and snaked my left hand inside her slipper furiously spidering my fingers all over her nyloned sole. What happened next was just a fantasy come true and all I had thought about since hearing say she was also ticklish the week before! Jo's mom just collapsed back in the couch, dropped her head back and erupted into the most stunning laughter I've heard to this day "WOOOOHOOOHAHAHAAAH, my looooorrrrddd hahahahahahahaha, oh my, heeeeheheheh, that's SO TICKLISH!!!" She didn't even fight it, she just lay there with her head back laughing hysterically as I ripped off her slipper and just went nuts!! Her foot was so hot from being inside her slippers the tickling must've been pure torture but she just sat there laughing that delicous belly laugh when someone just loses it from being tickled!! I watched fascinated as her foot squirmed from side to side, her soles wrinkling and flexing, her toes wriggling, then spreading, then clenching as my tickling jut took over her completely!! "HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH pleeeahahahase PLEEEEEAAAAASSEEE" she roared, "HEHEHEHEHE!!" I felt like my cock was about to explode!! "Awwww, does that tickle you Aunty Lorraine? Do you want me to stop hahaha?!!" I taunted her as she sat on the couch writhing in her tickle torture, her pantyhosed foot wriggling in my hand as I went hell for leather stroking and scrubbing the delicious sole!! I could smell the muskiness of her nyloned feet from being inside her slippers as she screamed with laughter, "NOOOO HAAHAHA, NNNOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE I CAN'T STAND IT HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!" As she lost it again in yet another wave of hysterical begging!! I repeated my taunting, "awww have we got ticklish feet, tickle tickle tickle, do you want me to stop?" Then the most amazing thing happened, "HAAAAAHAHAHA NOOOOO!!" She screamed, "DON'T STOP HAHAHAHAHAH!!! TICKLE MY FEET TICKLE MY FEEEEEETTTT AAAAAHAHAHAHA, HARDER, WAAAAHAHAHAHHA!!"

I'd already been torturing her foot for maybe 10 minutes and by now I was throbbing dangerously close to cumming but I didn't care, my pants had the biggest tent imaginable but hearing her beg for more just caused me to throw caution the wind! I jumped up on the couch grabbing her other nyloned foot, threw the slippers away, wrapped my arm round both ankles and just dug into her wriggling feet!!! "TICKLE TICKLE TICKLISH FEET HAHAHAHAH!!" I laughed with pure joy as she started bouncing around the couch, tears rolling down her red cheeks as her pantyhosed feet clenched, wrinkling her soles as the nylons went from stretched to loose around her delicious feet! "HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!" she wailed uncontrollably and I could hear her gasping "TICKLISH HAHAHA IT'S SO TICKLISH!" between her screams of laughter!! Her feet were brushing my very stiff cock by now and any embarrassment I may have felt had disentigrated as I wildly tortured her soles, in between her toes, around her ankles and then back to her soles again! Her huge breasts were bouncing all over the place and I just wanted to reach out and grope at them but didn't for obvious reasons, I didn't want to ruin this moment of pure tickle torture joy we were having.....and then it happened!!!

Both of her struggling feet landed on my cock as I scrambled up and down them, feeling her struggle, and watching her feet writhe, the feeling of her pantyhose under my fingers, the smell of her musky feet from her slippers, the sound of her beautiful laughter, the look of pure joy on her face as I tickled her feet, it was all too much!! I went dizzy and pressed her feet harder on to my cock as I dug into her nyloned soles again causing waves of yet even more laughter from her. "TICKLE TICKLE TICKLISH FEET HAHAHA!!" I taunted as my cock exploded inside my pants!!! I came and came as I continued scrubbing her pantyhosed feet with my fingers, the whole room was spinning from the most delightful tickle torture scene I had ever known! This was so much better than I had fantasized about all week since tickling her daughter in the same way the week before!!

I didn't want her to notice the fact that I'd become so excited by tickling her that I moved up to her knees and started grabbing at them wildly!! WOW!! This sent her to a new level of ticklishness and she started begging now, "OH LORD HAHAHAHHEHEHE OH MY LORD PLEEEEEEAAASSSEEEE HAHAHAHAHA TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH TICKLING HAAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE TORTURING ME WAAAAAHAHAHAA!!" My pants were soaked with my excitement (luckily they were black) and here was this delicious older woman screaming with laughter and begging for mercy under my tickle torture!!

I eased up on her knees and went back to softly stroking her nyloned feet for a while, allowing her to regain some sort of composure (and composing myself believe me), the look on her face was priceless, she was wide eyed and flushed, panting for breath, giggling like a school girl and all in all just loving the experience. "My my Aunty Lorraine...you ARE very ticklish hahahaha!" I exclaimed with pure glee as I gently eased up the tickling to just fiddling with her pantyhosed toes, and then finally stopping. She just lay there on the couch giggling in fits, then would stop for just a minute before reliving the whole thing and giggling again. "Oh wow!!" She gasped in between giggles, "hehehehe that was the best tickling I've ever had haha, you really know what you're doing when it comes to feet hahaha. No wonder Jo lets you torture her like that it's delicious hahaha!" I was red with a little embarrassment wondering if she knew I'd just exploded in my pants from tickling her so much and watching those mountainous breasts bounce all over the place. I looked down at my pants and she noticed me doing so, I looked over at her sheepishly waiting for what could've been a very awkward moment with my best friends mom when she said, "don't worry my dear, it can be our little secret ok hahaha, I'm just as excited!!"

Not minutes later the front door opened and Jo walked in with her school stuff "OH HI YOU TWO!" she sang in her normal joyful manner, "wow it's hot in here isn't it? How was your day guys?" We had just enough time to compose ourselves before being totally busted (again after her mom had busted us the week before). I replied "oh yeah we're great thanks, thank goodness it's the weekend now eh?" Jo's mom got up and blamed the location of her slippers on the cat as she fumbled round for them, "now do you 2 kids want something to eat? You must be starving from the efforts of the week huh?" She looked directly at me as she said it and I smiled without knowing it as Jo explained about her day in school.

I stayed for tea again as usual and we all had a great time laughing and chatting as we always did, but for one small difference, every now and then Jo's mom rubbed her pantyhosed foot against my leg under the table to tease me I'm guessing, she had a very naughty twinkle in her eyes that evening as we ate. When we finished Jo ran upstairs to get changed and I made my excuses about wanting to go home and change too so she said her cheery goodbye and told me to make sure I came back later to listen to some music and stuff. Jo's mom saw me to the door and as we got to the porch she whispered, "that was the most amazing tickling anyone's ever given my feet, anytime you want to do that again you just come down and see us, but I can't promise that I won't tickle you back next time hahaha!!"

I left with the biggest smile on my face I'd ever had and went home to change, my legs were still weak from the explosion I'd experienced while tickle torturing Jo's mom. I got home and showered, home was hell as usual with arguments between my folks, shouting matches as they normally were. I got scolded for being late but I didn't even care. I jumped on my bike and took off down the hill back to Jo's place where we had another great evening of listening to music and doing our usual stuff when out of the blue Jo looked at me and asked "I've been wondering all week.......are your feet as ticklish as mine haha?"

That's a whole other memory and I'll share again if you guys are up for it. By far the best days of my childhood were spent with Jo and her mom and I'll never ever forget them, as I mentioned we still keep in touch by Facebook and every now and then our tickling fun comes up in the conversation - the best days of my life, and theirs too it would appear hahah!

Nylon tickling forever!!

interesting stories thanks for the posts. I love nylon foot tickling as well

Wow.......I thought the first story was great but then the 2nd one totally blew the first out of the water. I hope you didn't "jump the shark" on your tickling career back in high school. Eh well, if ya did, you went out with a bang my friend......great stories

I got my love for tickling mature nylon feet when I was around 6. I was often
babysat by a maiden aunt of mine. She worked as a secretary, so she was
often in nylons, especially rh&t nylons, which to this day are my favorite.

Usually after she came home from work, she'd slip into open toed backless
bedroom slippers. They were quite old and to this day I can still remember
the imprint of her toes in those slippers.

I'd sit at her feet while she read the paper and playfully tickle the parts of her
feet that were exposed. After a while her wiggling feet would lose those
slippers revealing much more ticklish foot flesh. The more I'd tickle, the more
sensitive her feet would become and after a while longer she'd be quite the
giggling woman. When she couldn't take it anymore, she'd tell me to stop.

I know you mentioned the odor. It is quite intoxicating. That musky smell
mixed with the odor of leather. My aunt never denied herself good quality
leather shoes. Often times when I got the chance, I'd sniff her shoes. Like
I said, that odor was quite intoxicating.

Even though tickling wasn't the sexual thing then it is for me now, I'm sure
it led to it. I guess I started getting getting hard when I was around 15 or
so. By the time I'd reached 18, I'd tickled around 6 mature women. All
mothers of friends of mine. Each a very fond memory.

I'm looking forward to another installment of your tickling these two.

Haha cheers now, nah I didn't jump the shark at all, I turned into a complete opportunist and found that if I was open about it and made it fun a lot more girls were into it than I'd have thought, a few found it weird mind lol - can't win em all!

Jo's mom it turned out had a deep and very intense foot tickling thing going on as I found out growing up with them, and even being a church goer she was very at ease with the whole thing which nurtured me into it a hell of a lot I suppose, I can't thank her enough haha!!

OUTSTANDING FOLLOWUP, LOVENYLON! Best story I've read in many months!!! :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar

I got my love for tickling mature nylon feet when I was around 6. I was often babysat by a maiden aunt of mine. Each a very fond memory.
I don't remember reading this tale, TY. If you have the time please post it in detail.

:nicethread:

No problem sole seeker but I don't want to hijack this thread. I'll just start
a new one. I just hope there's more stories about these two ticklish ladies,
especially the mother, to be told here.

PLEASE tell me you got both mother and daughter at the same time at least once, or that you saw them tickle each other.

Amazing stories, LNF. I'm a nylon tickling fan as well, and those two stories were superb. The idea of a sexy, mature lady reduced to hysterics is, for me, very arousing. I hope you'll share more stories with us.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Super stories very well told. Bring on all you got and I am sure they will be appreciated by all.

The story about Jo was hot but the Mother's story EVEN HOTTER.

I've been fortunate enough to witness a playful fight between my mature Aunt and a rival.

I so wanted my Aunt to tease her rival and hidden out of sight I was enjoying the one sided tussle,
until that is..my Aunt started getting tickled.

I'm ashamed to say I then enjoyed seeing the other woman find my Aunt's sensitive spots and the shock at witnessing a smaller, weaker Woman own her was strangely kinky and arousing.

NYLON tickling rocks !

Last edited:
Hi again folks, it's been a while but it's been great reading your responses to the best years of my life tickling Jo and her mom. I've had to hang back a bit as I've had to wait for my wife to work a sat to write this haha. She's slowly getting into the tickling thing but didn't react very well to finding a few hidden clips of mine so I don't reckon the reaction to finding me on here as well would be a good one. Never mind, I'll get her into it eventually lol.

I was going to continue on from where Jo asked me if my feet were ticklish too but the response about her mom has been so cool I'll jump straight into another one of our great times together. I must admit that tickling the tears from Jo's mom regularly has always been my favourite times, something about reducing an older woman to tears of joy torturing her feet in nylons I suppose. It was apparent from our very first tickle play time that she was totally into it and I learned later on in life that she would often play with herself whilst reliving our tickle fun, much like me then haha....

As I explained before Jo's place was my second home, I spent every minute there growing up in a small Welsh town, not much to do see. One particular Saturday it was hammering down, soaking, my place was a-blaze with rows at only 9am so I did the only thing sensible and jumped on my bike down to Jo's in behind the main street. I knocked on the door soaked through and was greeted by Jo who was still in her pj's and nighty who just burst out loaughing at me, "hahaha you look like drowned rat boy bach maybe I should leave you out there hahaha," "no chance!" I replied and snuck a quick tickle to her ribs allowing me to shoot past her and into the living room. Sweet! She didn't look too well this morning and was to be honest a ragged mess, flu. She said sorry but she was going back to bed this morning but to make myself at home as usual and watch some films or something, "Mom's just getting dressed and she'll be down in a mo, you go dry off in the kitchen and grab a hot drink and I'll see you in a bit" she said as she hugged me and apologized for leaving me downstairs while she was sick. I told her God no worries and to go up and get some sleep I can take care of myself thanks and began drying off with a towel and boiling the kettle.

I sat down on the couch and put some Sat morning TV on, mindless drivvle now looking back but it beat staying at my place that's for sure. I heard the stairs creak a little as someone came down the stairs, just before she turned the corner I could hear it was Aunty Lorraine as I affectionatley called her by the exciting and familiar sound of her nylon panyhose hissing as her thighs rubbed together walking! I LOVED that sound haha. "OH GOOD MORNING..." she sang in her joyfuly bubbly voice, "you're here early today, we don't normally see you til later on, everything ok?" I explained what it was like at home and she told me "no problem honey, you can stay here all day if you like...just hang out and take it easy. Jo's not feeling great today so she won't be around too much I guess but I'm sure we can have a few laughs if I know what you're like haha!" Even now I went slightly red if she mentioned anyhing related at all to our tickling fun or even a side remark about having a good time, I would get physically excited if she just said the word "tickle" to me and still felt a little awkward about the whole openess of it with Jo's mom. She had a confidence and at ease feel I guess, and the fact that she LOVED to tickle and be tickled made it a total happy place to be at the same time.

An hour or so went by of her busying herself around the home as I watched the crap on the TV before deciding to put a film on. I put Jurassic Park on and kicked off my boots before setting onto the couch. I was fantasizing constantly about actually tying Aunty Lorraine up and tickling her to tears all over as I gave my cock a sneaky rub every now and then between Jo's mom coming in and out. She had on some sort of open toe fluffy house shoe thing today and I snuck pervy looks at her tan pantyhosed feet which were pretty much exposed all over. I loved her arches, her nyloned toes and everything about this woman's feet and was about to find out that she knew dam well I did. Aunty Lorraine flumped down on the couch and said "that's enough for now I can't be bothered today, it's wet and miserable outside, nice and warm in here and I've got a nice young man on my couch that can't stop looking at my feet, you like them don't you??!!!" HOLY FUCK I THOUGHT!! Ah man, I'm totally busted about this and just couldn't think of a word to say before, "and you like to tickle them don't you?" JESUS!!!! My cock throbbed familiarly in my pants just hearing her mention "tickling and feet" together in the same sentence blew my mind and I remember I just couldn't take my eyes off them wriggling around in her house slipper and nylons. When I did eventually look up at her face I could she was beaming from ear to ear with a delicious homely smile with bright wide and expectant looking eyes. "I...er...umm...well...er oh well...yes I do, I'll be honest I can't stop thinking about it..." I said as my face reddened and my cock tingled wondering what the hell to do with myself. She sat up, "well I told you before, if you ever wanted to do it again just to come down and see us, and well, here you are young man.....so....." she stopped talking as she swung her legs into my lap, her feet landing just past my thighs with her calves resting firmly over my cock which throbbed unintentionally!! "See, you're not the only one who likes tickling feet, I love it" she said as she giggled, "I've always loved having my feet tickled, it excites me and makes me laugh at the same time, and I just LOVE to tickle people too, you maybe lucky later if you really make me laugh hahahah!"

Was this really happening I thought to myself, is this all just some crazy dream that I'm going to wake up from with sticky sheets? My mouth reacted before I had chance to think as I replied that I'd just LOVE that and that just hearing her say "tickle" was driving me nuts!! "Oh I know what you mean, it's a GREAT word isn't it, TICKLE, TICKLISH, TICKLY TICKLING HAHA!!" she laughed as she said, "go on then, TICKLE MY FEET!!!" My cock was on end as I took the green light and started slowly tracing my index finger down her pantyhosed arch in the slipper, I watched as she leaned back to get comfy and let out a long "mmmmmmmhmhmhmhm" kind of sound as I lightly stroked my way over her nyloned toes, through the fluff on the top of her slipper and back up the top of her foot. "oohhoohoohoo mmmm ticklish" she sighed as I removed her slippers one by one and told her that I was going to start really soft and then tickle her like crazy! "hahahaha oh I can't wait" she replied, "tickle me, tickle my feet, do you like the feel of my pantyhose when you're tickling my feet?" She loved to tickle talk Jo's mom, as she said, she loved the way it sounded!!! I relaxed into it finally and said that I LOVED the way her nylons felt when I tickled her before, and that I was loving it again now. "Haha oh good!" she said before laying down with her head back and instructing me to "tickle my feet really really good!"

I needed no more encouragement by now and began scrambling my fingers down her nyloned soles as quickly as I could, up and down, left and right all over her delicious pantyhosed feet as she just erupted again to fits of laughter. "tickle tickle tickle Aunty Lorraine hahaha, I love your ticklish feet hahahah!" as I tickled and dug into the balls of her feet. I had definitely found a spot here as she exploded into hysterical screaming "AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH YEAH RIGHT THERE HAHAHAHAHAH OH MY TICKLISH FEET!!" I held her toes back firmly and used my arms to pin her at he shins, took my fingers and madly scrubbed the ball of her left foot as she struggled and laughed out loud, writhing on the couch. Her hands were in the air and her fingers were wiggling like she was tickling someone else!!! She was thoroughly enjoying this yet again! "oohhhh hahahaha, ticklish......It' SO TICKLISH YOUNG MAN HAHAHAHAHAHA tickle my feet, tickle my pantyhose feet HEEEHEHEHEEEHEHE!!!" I was in absolute heaven and openly rubbing cock which was now rock hard, into her nyloned calves. It was still in my pants but the tickling and wrigging and the friction of her curvy calves was intense and making me dizzy. "Tickle ticklish feet Aunty Lorraine" I teased her throughout the whole ticklish torture as I would stop......stroke.....then grab her ankles again and wildly torture the nyloned soles and toes of my best friend's Mom as she wailed with laughter, rosy cheeked, tears rolling down them from her now very wide excited eyes as I tickled and tickled and tickled her feet over and over again. She twisted, bounced, writhed and screamed hysterically while this was happening but not once moved her feet away from me as I played with them trance like!!

I stopped for a moment to let her breathe and relax a little as I played with her toes oncce again. I pulled them apart and slipped my fingers through them as she "ooohh'd and aaaahhhh'd still giggling slightly. My cock was throbbing in my pants and I didn't care, touching and tickling my friend's mom's feet was a fantasy come true again for me and as she was so open and relaxed about the whole thing I felt at ease. "I know what would really tickle your feet Aunty Lorraine but I don't know if you could handle it haha" I said and she looked at me curiously, "hhahaha when it comes to you tickling my feet I can handle ANYTHING" she replied, "what have you got in mind?" she asked quizically. I wanted to nibble her toes so bad but didn't tell her.

I told her to lie down and roll over so she was lying on her front with her feet resting over the arm of the couch and dangling in mid air. I got up and immediately she noticed my raging hard on but I didn't mind by now, it wasn't the first time and the way our tickling relationship was going it most certainly wouldn't be the last haha. She giggled, "oooh you naughty boy your really do enjoy tickling me don't you haha!" I tried to press it down which just felt good and said that I couldn't get enough of this, it was so much fun! I walked around to her vunerable pantyhosed feet, the soles were facing right up at me and she was flexing and wriggling them at me, "you're going to tickle my toes aren't you?" she enquired with a laugh as I bent down and got onto my knees with my face not inches from her feet. "ooohhh this is going to be sooo good" she cooed as she lay her down on the cushion looking straight ahead!! I stroked her sole and leaned forward towards her toes, her foot flexed causing her toes to spread and her arches to wrinkle as I took a deep sniff of her nyloned toes and stroked all of my fingers down her feet. It was like a drug, I took another sniff before taking her right foot in both of my hands and closing my mouth around her toes I nibbled madly!!! "WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY LLLOORRRRDDDD HHHEEEELLPPPPP HAHAHAHAHA!!" She screamed in delight as she realised what was happening "TORTURE, TICKLISH TOES TORTURE HAHAHAHAH!!! She just let rip as did I, tickling and nibbling both of her pantyhosed feet, sniffing, watching them writhe and watching her gorgeously round ass bouncing up and down on the sofa as I could hear her gasping between screams, "oh my poor ticklish feet hahaha, so ticklish hahaha, ooohhh it's so tickly, tickle, tti...ckle, oh tick....le, tickle me, heeeheeehee tickle my feet, ohh nibble hahaha keep nibbling my toes waaahahaha!!"

I unzipped my pants and grabbed hold of my cock as I continued torturing my firend's mom's feet through her pantyhose. They were delicious, felt delicious, smelled delicious and tasted delicious. I was openly sucking on her toes and tickling her soles as I jerked my throbbing cock hard, while Aunty Lorraine just laughed her head off, writhed around and began moaning between screams of laughter. I remember not lasting long wanking off while I sucked her toes and tickled her and blasted off in my pants as I continued licking her soles now and sticking my tongue in between her toes!! I didn't stop for an instance and caught up in the excitement I ripped the toes of her pantyhose open exposing her gorgeous naked chubby soft feet. "HEY!!" she mocked laughed as she scolded me for tearing her pantyhose but I didn't let it phase me, I just grabbed her foot with both hands and feasted on her now naked toes, nibbling wildly and tickling with my fingers when I could. then something happened!!

I hadn't noticed her change in screams as I was too caught up in tickle torturing these delicious older feet but as I clamped down on her toes she went rigid and just laughed the most pleasurable laugh I have heard to this day!! As my tongue slipped between her toes and I used my hands to tickle the soles of her feet her whole body went stiff and she started gyrating her curvy hips around...the sound of her pantyhose thighs rubbing together gave it away as she laughed hysterically to a ticklish orgasm of her own. I could feel her toes in my mouth wriggling against my teeth and tongue as I literally gnawed on her feet throughout her rigid body just quivering uncontrollably as she let out a very giggly but satisfied "aaahahhhhhhh my Loooorrrrdd hahaaha" under her breath!!!! I had just tickled my firend's mom's feet to orgasm!!!! I was elated to say the least but didn't make a fuss. I knelt there for a few minutes stroking her now one naked sole and softly tickling the other sole still in her pantyhose as she lay there gasping and giggling as I zipped my pants back up and straightened them out without her noticing (or so I thought). That's when I caught her looking back at me..."hahahah ooohh you too huh? Hahaha my naughty tickle boy!" I went hot at being called that but loved it all the same as I stood up and sat down beside her as she still lay there. "Not a single word to anyone young man but you've just tickled my feet to heaven and back hahaha, remember, it's our little secret ok?" I didn't need reminding at all but replied, "oh yes, definitely Aunty Lorraine I just LOVE TICKLE TORTURING YOU!!"

She replied that she did too and added that she couldn't wait til I tickled her again, so, being a teenager with a naughty side I leapt on top of her pinning her to the couch and tickled her ribs and hips some more just for fun!! Hindsight's a wonderful thing and I know now that tickling after an orgasm is even more intense so it was no wonder she eventually begged me stop, she was literally crying with laughter, her face was soaked with tears, her hair was a mess and I had even managed to fondle the side of her breast in with the tickling, it was one of the most exciting days I've ever had!!

We sorted ourselves out and were both amazed that we hadn't woken up Jo who was still sleeping off being ill upstairs. We sat down on the couch and playfully tickled each other as we watched the end of the movie, I had been tickling Jo's Mom for nearly an hour and a half!!! When the film finished Aunty Lorraine went back to sorting out the house but not before changing into a new pair of tan RHT pantyhose. She spent the day teasing me with her feet calling me her tickling boy as she pottered round the house, I would sneakily tickle her sides if she walked past or pinch her knee if I could illiciting more squeals of laughter and naughty looks from my friend's mom. Jo continued to sleep and we woke her up later on in the arvo for a bite to eat. Jo said she was still feeling crook so went back to bed but not before telling me that she wanted to talk to me one day soon about a little secret and that she'd see me soon when she was better.

All I can say really is what a day, what a memory and even now I relive it all over and over again, mostly as I'm shagging my wife and it makes me explode every single time.

Thanks for reading guys and gals and please, share your experiences or anything you want to say about the best times of yours too, more the merrier.

Nylon Tickling Forever

Saw this pic and thought it might be appropriate. A nice thick woman
showing off her nylon sole wearing slippers

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back