• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Just a heads up for my fellow UK nylon foot fans. This Sunday sees the last episode of a show called ‘Roadkill’, Sunday, BBC1 at 9pm. I’ve seen it on iPlayer, and about halfway through there’s a delightful series of double black nylon sole shots. The actress is Saskia Reeves (you’ll recognise her face even if not her name), and I won’t lie; it was a welcome lockdown treat!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks for the heads up Smash. I’ve just seen episode three and hope to see number four tomorrow night!

Ah Beverley Callard, I used to watch that dribble back in the day. When I think of her I just think ,Jim has fallen out with her, jim has gone to prison, Jim is out of prison, Jim has had a fight now he has gone to prison again, Jim leaves. Jim comes back, Jim has gone to prison again lol. Such a vicious cycle lol.

Welcome back CJ, hope you’re safe and well. Good call on the Beverly Callard pictures; I’ll throw Gaby Roslin and Gloria Hunniford into the mix as well. Gaby would often be on The Big Breakfast in black opaques, while Gloria could be relied on for black sheer tights when hosting shows. Ah...happy memories.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

All good here thanks Smash. Hope your keeping well too.

Oh yes, i remember Gaby well. I liked it when they went upstairs on the bed and sometimes they would kick their shoes off.

Yeah, sadly Gaby never did but Paula Yates and some female celebrities did! There’s a range of them on YouTube for your delight! Trust me, I’ve watched a lot of them..! Here’s one with Shirley Bassey circa 1994; it’s just the one shot but it’s at 3.59. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/GasWoDOQGvg

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

office staff returning to work

my.

Last edited:
JJ, do you work at her office? If I had that situation, it would be hard to focus on work!

The sort of distraction we could all do with. I would t be able to resist tickling her feet though!

JJ, do you work at her office? If I had that situation, it would be hard to focus on work!
I’ve not worked in my office since March, but knew which women on my floor were the ones who’d ditch their shoes. If I saw them in stocking feet at the tea point or whatever I’d be in a slight daze when returning to my desk! As I’m not likely to be returning to the office any time soon though, rightly or wrongly this isn’t something I need to worry about at the moment!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I’ve just had a flashback to a very brief office nylon tickle some near twenty years ago. Her name was Alison, who like me was in her early 20s at the time, and was a tall, bespectacled brunette with shoulder length curly hair. She looked slightly like Tina Fey and was confident and quirky, which rubbed some of the more ‘normal’ people up the wrong way, but as I had to talk to her daily about cases and correspondence we had a good rapport. We’d drop each other chatty emails and, with hindsight, there was a spark there.

Her dress sense ranged from office attire to ethnic fashion, but she always wore it well. On one particular day she came and sat at my desk as she had nothing to do in her office. We chatted about this and that and she mentioned how drained she was. Unlike other colleagues I had a desk to myself, and said if she was that tired she could put her feet up. She laughed and thanked me for the offer (she was in trousers anyway, so I wasn’t angling for any nylon feet), and soon after had to return to her office.

A few days later I went down to her office to pick something up and saw that she was in her own. She was a temp, and hadn’t been needed for the team meeting. I suddenly noticed that she’d removed her boots - knee length khaki ones - which were discarded under her desk. I capitalised on this, while trying to remain calm, and asked if she was so relaxed she’d taken her boots off. She laughed and then said - in reference to our conversation of the previous day - ‘I can put my feet up!’. She was in a short black skirt and black tights, and before I knew it her nylon soles were both facing me! I couldn’t believe my luck, and was throbbing so badly my back began to ache! Slightly spoiling it was the fact that one of the nylon soles had a HUGE hole in it, which she seemed to only just realise and commented on. I don’t know if I gave myself away or not but it was hard to stay calm, and I was lost for words almost. I carried on talking to her about anything just to stay in the office, before deciding to leave. As I went past though, I couldn’t resist tickling her intact nylon sole briefly. She giggled and wriggled her foot but didn’t seem to mind, when her phone rang. I said goodbye but noticed her feet were still on the desk during her call. It was too good a chance to miss, and while I was aware I was at work and could get caught by her colleagues, I launched a quick tickle attack with both hands. She held her laughter in but squirmed in her chair before placing her feet back on the floor. She smiled at me and I gave her a friendly grin and a wink before returning to my office.

I was still tingling from what had happened, but thought I’d test the waters and emailed her, apologising for tickling her feet. A minute or two later she replied, saying it was fine, all good fun and that there was NOTHING (her capitals) she liked more than a good tickle! I didn’t know how to take that, so wrote back something neutral just to play safe. However, I made a note of the capital letters and planned to take advantage of more tickles in the future. Sadly, as she was a temp she left at short notice while I had a week’s leave, so I never got the chance to put it into practice! Typical, eh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Sadly, as she was a temp she left at short notice while I had a week’s leave, so I never got the chance to put it into practice! Typical, eh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Gaaaaa! I hate it when that happens!

You’re not wrong, Bob! A potential outlet for workplace tickling fun...and she leaves when my back is turned! I’ve had a fair bit of workplace foot and tickle fun over the last twenty years, but she would have been fun to tickle regularly.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back