• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

I have just discovered your writing. It's descriptive and very well written. I have had the pleasure of reading four of your works, so far and they take me right there with you. Ticklishsize12s you have acquired yet another follower. Thank you for sharing and please don't stop.

Well, well, well.....it looks like I've got some unposted aunt stories that I'd skipped! They're not in the same league as some of my other tickles with her, but for completeness I'll post them here. It also means that I get to relive them some more! Enjoy, folks...

It was Christmas 2001, and my aunt and uncle had come down to visit for New Year's Eve. It was the first time that I'd seen my aunt after my experience with her in 1999, which still remains my best tickling experience with her. Would I be able to have a decent crack at her feet and relive the moment?

We would see.

A few days had gone by and I'd not even as much as seen my aunt's feet. This is itself was unusual, as she would be shoeless SOME of the time at least! However, as everyone was always around there was never a right moment to try my luck. Finally, after a week or so of anticipation I decided to take matters into my own hands - literally! I was going upstairs to my room, which my aunt and uncle were using while they stayed, relegating me to the couch. My mum was asleep, my dad and uncle were watching TV and my aunt was in my room. She'd got dressed after getting out of the shower and sat on the bed drying her hair. Fully dressed....except for HER SHOES! Black cardigan, white t shirt, black trousers and black tights, her stocking feet resting on the floor. I went into my room (after knocking on the door first, to make sure she was decent!) on the pretence of looking for a CD or video game. They were on the bottom shelf of a cabinet, which presented to me not only with a great shot of her stocking feet, but also easy access to them!

I apologised for disturbing her, which she was fine with, and as I carried on 'looking' for the non existent CD I reached out and gave her instep a little tickle. She gasped a little bit, and asked me to stop as somebody might come in. I looked up at her and smiled, and carried on tickling. I ran my fingers along her stocking soles, looking at my aunt to check her reactions. She then asked me again to stop, but was laughing at her predicament as she was having difficulty concentrating on drying her hair! I carried on tickling for a minute more or so, and then lifted her left her foot to gain access to her sole! I gently scampered my fingers over her heel, instep and toes while my aunt protested but had a big smile on her face. I then lifted her other leg and pushed her back gently onto the bed, so that her black stocking soles were directly facing me. I asked my aunt if it felt good, and although she said yes I soon stopped before I got caught or before she got mad!

I left the room feeling refreshed and revitalised, and knew that I'd have to get her feet again.....which I did, the following day, but more on that later!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
The next day I was hanging about at home with my parents, aunt and uncle, and aboutt to go over to my g/f's house. Just before I left everyone left the room to have dinner. Everyone, that is, except my aunt. She was wearing a red cardigan, black t shirt, black trousers, black socks and brown leather closed toed sandals as slippers. As I was about to leave I bent down and gave her socked left foot a quick tickle. She smiled, and thanked me, so I sat down in front of her, and said 'Let's do this properly'. I lifted up her leg and slowly removed her right shoe and then the left. As I did this, the hem of her trousers rode up and, much to my joy, I noticed that she was wearing black tights under her socks. In a bold move I peeled off both of her socks and began quickly tickling her stocking feet!

They felt warm from being in slippers and socks, but weren't sweaty at all. Her stocking soles felt as delightful as ever, and like the day before I lifted her feet up to gain access to her sole, and to also gaze upon my aunt's stocking soles. I followed this by putting them flat on the ground to snake my fingers the length of her insteps! My aunt just sat there throughout with a huge smile on her face, saying that I was 'the best', whatever that meant! I carried on for a couple of more minutes, before realising that not only did I have a date, but that the others could be coming back in from dinner soon! I finished off by tickling my aunt's tummy (only the second time I'd tickled her somewhere other than her feet), at which she laughed a little bit and admitted that she was 'ticklish everywhere'! My aunt then went to get a drink to calm down, while I went back to the dining room to say goodbye. I noticed that my parents and uncle had been talking all the time I'd been tickling my aunt, completely oblivious to what had gone on in the front room!

As I said my goodbyes I saw my aunt go back into the front room and then walked back out with her sandals back on...but without her socks! I've often wondered if anyone noticed, or if she said anything about why she'd ditched her socks.....but who cares? I fulfilled my tickling desires, my aunt enjoyed it too, so that's really all I can ask for!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
I worked last night and I ended up reading a lot of these stories that kept me up and it really helped me stay awake specially working a 12-hour night before and working a 12-hour last night and I'm probably a horrible storyteller especially since I don't type any of this stuff I just speak into my phone and hopefully I can get a lot of this straight now but for me growing up I always hung out with girls didn't really hang out and play with the boys I like to play with the girls growing up mainly because I had my tickle fetish and I would only tickle girls when I was in school middle and high I took a choir or chorus to some people I love taking those classes not only because I love to perform but when you're on a bus hanging out there was always an excuse to tickle nylon feet and can only be able to tickle girls I was friends with a lot of the girls were black girls or Latino and to fine a ticklish Latino girl was almost like finding a needle in a haystack but there were a lot of ticklish black girls and a lot of them were fun of course I had my white female friends that I hung out with they they were really ticklish too and I've always found excuses the tickle their feet as much as possible

Wow....I see what you mean JJ. I wouldn't be able to resist them soles either.

I've just seen the film "Liar, Liar" staring Jim Carey for the first time. In one scene he is get down to it in the office Amanda Donohue, she sits next to him with her back to camera and this exposes her nylon soles. I almost couldn't believe what I saw. They were dirty, so I guess she had walked around in her stocking feet during takes. I have seen some screen grabs AMD they look amazing. Would really love to tickle them.

Anyone else remember this scene.??

I've just seen the film "Liar, Liar" staring Jim Carey for the first time. In one scene he is get down to it in the office Amanda Donohue, she sits next to him with her back to camera and this exposes her nylon soles. I almost couldn't believe what I saw. They were dirty, so I guess she had walked around in her stocking feet during takes. I have seen some screen grabs AMD they look amazing. Would really love to tickle them.

Anyone else remember this scene.??

Oh yes! Whenever there's a film from the 80s or 90s with a female lead in a corporate setting, I'm always anticipating stocking feet and this film delivered! I also noticed her dirty feet which made me think she was shoeless in between takes. Kim Basinger also had dirty white stocking soles in 'Batman' after running along the streets of Gotham City.

As for 'Liar, Liar'....here you go! The scene we're interested in starts around the 4m 30 mark.

https://youtu.be/SYEkujL_nrI

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hi everyone,

I have a huge nylon tickling fetish as well. Have had it for a long time now and had some nice encounters tickling nylon feet already. There is one scene that really sticks out to me from when I was in the beginning of discovering that I have a nylon feet and tickling fetish. This scene is where Eva Longoria gets a stocking put on by her husband (in the series). I think Eva Longoria has beautiful feet and she has some great feet scenes.

Here is the link to the clip, although it's quite an old video, so the quality won't be very good haha
Eva Longoria stockings

Apologies if I've posted this already, but after a slight summer drought this clip is a welcome sight! God bless the QVC France presenters who happily expose their stocking feet. The fun starts around the 90 second mark and gets even better about a minute later. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/HYn8NSUI-pA

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Apologies if I've posted this already, but after a slight summer drought this clip is a welcome sight! God bless the QVC France presenters who happily expose their stocking feet. The fun starts around the 90 second mark and gets even better about a minute later. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/HYn8NSUI-pA

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great find. Would love to replace that massager with my fingers!!

I did not mean to kill the thread... will tell of another nylon influence later.

I did not mean to kill the thread... will tell of another nylon influence later.

Happens to me all the time! Not to worry. this thread goes on and off all the time. Love your comment about the wife! :p

missed the boat on the clip smash. you tube have taken it down

Office lunch break Friday.

Should have been five of us out. But due to an beginning meeting I ended up with my very good mature Co worker.
I was pleased to see she had ditched her usual beige nylons for black ones for a change.
Wasn't long before her hot feet were popping out..
She asked if black made her look too old. I told her they were more suffisticated than plain skin tones ones. She smiled.
After lunch at the pub it was coffee on a nearby park bench. Next thing shoes off feet up....I was asked if I minded.
Stupid question.
Here are the candids.
It certainly keeps the interest up on a mundane office day.

Attachments

• 20180901_163241.jpg
    20180901_163241.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 116
  • 20180831_130510.jpg
    20180831_130510.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 47
  • 20180901_162904.jpg
    20180901_162904.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
  • 20180901_162955.jpg
    20180901_162955.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 54
  • 20180901_163205.jpg
    20180901_163205.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 130
The rest

Even got a quick finger up the sole in when it was time to head back to work.

Attachments

• 20180901_163241.jpg
    20180901_163241.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 52
  • 20180901_163314.jpg
    20180901_163314.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 85
  • 20180902_213255.jpg
    20180902_213255.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
So, this week I've had my first stocking feet sighting at work (a curvy yet slightly stroppy looking red head padding around in opaque black stocking feet), and as the weather is getting a bit crisper now, I think that tights will soon be seen more regularly. With that in mind, I think we deserve a treat! As a warning, they both contain Bill Cosby (yeah....I know). The first is a sawing in half trick by magician Doug Henning, which begins thirty minutes in. The clip used to be on YouTube, but I wasn't able to find it. However, it's a double sawing, so you get two pairs of stocking feet for the price of one! Interestingly, despite it being the mid 70s both women are in black tights as opposed to American tan, which seemed to be the norm at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSmgbVx_ws

The second is from The Cosby show itself, where Cosby gently tickles his wife's stocking sole. Her reactions - bracing herself, the laugh and regaining her composure - are all a joy. I first saw this when I was about 11 and often thought about it, but made sure to record it when it was repeated a few years later. As ever, folks, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeSwX_Y4sOM

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Over the last month I've been PMing and emailing a female TMF member who it turns out lives near me. She got in contact during the summer to say hello, and after a few weeks of talking we decided to meet up for a drink and some potential tickle fun. I'd explained my preference to her of stocking feet, and she very kindly obliged by saying that she'd wear black tights to our meeting! I was going into it with an open mind, hoping that there'd be tickling but not wanting to force anything and spoil the meeting.

We met at a local station and shared a nice hug, and then found a pub to share a drink. As she'd promised, my friend was wearing black tights, black suede ankle boots with a zip and a dark flowing dress with a diamond pattern. Before I go any further, I should point out that this lady laughs. A lot! A lot and loudly! Personally, I find this a very endearing quality, and if anything it helped put me at ease. It helped me to relax as I got a good vibe from this, as we'd both said that we were a bit nervous but also excited. We arrived at the pub and found some seats in a deserted lounge bar, where it was just the two of us. Perfect! I got us a drink and we began chatting about life, stuff and of course tickling. She's attended a few munches and shared some of her experiences with me, while I spoke about my tickling and stocking feet experiences and origins. I felt very comfortable talking about this with someone like minded, before she said the magic words:

'Would you like my foot under the table?'

She had a huge, knowing grin on her face when she said this, and there was of course only one answer. She extended her right foot toward me, and after eventually finding the zip I slid her boot off. She rested her foot on my chair and nestled it next to my right leg. I needed no further encouragement and began to slowly caress and tickle her black stocking foot. Her laugh grew even louder, and I enjoyed teasing her to find out which part of her foot was the most ticklish. I knew we had time on our side so savoured the tickle....only for another couple to then come into the bar and spoil things! We both began laughing at the crap timing of this, and I think our laughs drove them away as they left soon after! I continued tickling her black stocking sole, but couldn't see what I was doing due to the way her foot was positioned. However, her laughs and shrieks told me I was doing a good job! Soon after, however, another group came in so we decided to cut our losses and find another pub.

The next pub was a bit larger but we found a nice corner to settle down in. She offered me her foot almost instantly, and once more I slid off her boot and began tickling her foot. This time, however, I paid attention to her facial reactions which ranged from trying to maintain composure to sheer delight to absolute hysteria! Rather conveniently, the lights in the pub went off at this point and some loud music came on, so I could go even more ruthless on her feet. Her feet, incidentally, are delightful - nicely shaped, incredibly soft and very ticklish. I'd say her most ticklish spots were just under the ball of her foot leading onto the instep and her toes, which flexed relentlessly as I tickled! In between her laughter she asked if I wanted her other foot. But of course! I slipped the other boot off and began tickling her left sole, which if anything was even more ticklish!

My friend had told me that she enjoyed being verbally teased when tickled, and so I kept up a commentary as I tickled. 'Oh, what's up, honey, does that tickle? It's just your toes being tickled, I'm doing it gently, it's not like I'm going fast or tickling your legs and knees...' which was exactly what I did next! She'd been laughing heartily throughout all of this, but tickling her left knee took it to another level! I asked her if she wanted me to stop but she said no, albeit through a stream of constant hysteria! I then asked her to place her feet either side of me so that I could attack both sides at once, and she happily obliged. My fingers raced along her stocking soles and legs as she laughed, the softness of her tights and warmth of her feet heavenly against my fingers! She then asked if I was ticklish, to which I replied that I wasn't sure but gave her my socked foot to tickle. To be honest it didn't tickle that much, although she made a wicked tickler; if ever you're on the receiving end then watch out! It didn't tickle as such, but certainly didn't feel unpleasant as she dug into my sole and toes!

The pub was getting busier but nobody seemed to be paying us any attention, and so I stopped tickling and asked if she'd like her upper body tickled. I'm only into upper body tickling if it's done well, so this was slightly alien territory for me! When I asked, however, she suddenly stopped laughing and stood up. I thought I'd said something wrong, but instead she came and sat next to me and let me tickle her sides! I began lightly to see her squirm and fidget, and she asked if this sort of tickling was my upper body preference. I said that it was always nice to see the sort of light, teasing torture, but then dug into her sides and nearly tickled her out of her seat! However, she then turned the tables by tickling me! I was wearing a hoodie with a big V neck t shirt underneath and before I knew it her hands were scampering up and down my bare chest and underarms! I'm a bit more ticklish on my upper body and every so often she found a spot that made me squirm. She'd mentioned before that she was about 85% lee, 15% ler - so I guess that this was her 15% coming out to play!

I enjoyed and endured the tickling before retaliating, totally oblivious to my surroundings and tickling her sides, legs and feet, which she'd curled up on the sofa next to me. She laughed out loud, hidden by the music as I ran my fingers along her legs, asking if she wanted me to stop. I didn't want to upset her, but wanted to keep on tickling as long as I could! Her tights - which earlier she said weren't necessarily increasing her ticklishness! - felt so good to my touch, and I slowly moved my hands up her legs, asking if I should stop and if it was okay. My friend was fine with this, and so I began stroking and tickling her inner thighs as she leaned in and squirmed against me. I pulled her in for a hug, and even THIS made her ticklish even though all I was doing was cuddling her! Once I'd stopped tickling I realised how hot I was, and that I needed to cool down! I'd totally lost myself in the moment, it was all consuming to share such an experience with someone who appreciated it on the same level as me. Taken by the moment I asked if I could kiss her, and we shared a delightful kiss punctuated by sneaky tickles!

We then decided to leave the pub as it was getting busier, and went to sit in the grounds of a local castle that overlooks the town. We found a dark corner and lay down, sharing a cuddle and some tickles as once more I slipped both boots off and went to town on her feet. By now I knew her most sensitive spots on her feet - her toes and the ball/instep combination - and thoroughly exploited these spots! Her delightful laughter echoed around the streets, where people were still walking or sitting outside drinking, and at one point we actually heard a 'SHUSH!' from a passer by! My friend then agreed to laugh quietly, which she did but still heartily! By now I was tickling her legs and feet, and then my hands found their way to her bare stomach as I moved up her dress. I asked if this was okay and my friend reassured me that she was having an amazing time, and so I dug into her belly.

Her laughter echoed silently throughout the night as she rolled and squirmed on the grass, legs flailing and feet kicking against me as I tickled her sides and tummy, really digging in as she bucked and thrashed! I alternated between upper and lower body, savouring the moment as this lovely, delightfully ticklish lady allowed me to tickle her, not telling me to stop but sharing the enjoyment with me. I moved down to her feet and sucked her toes through her tights, nibbling and sucking on them as her laughs turned to soft moans. I tickled her legs before returning to her tummy, my fingers now reaching her armpits as her silent laughter rang in my ears, my tongue licking her right armpit which actually tasted rather pleasant!

Eventually, and to avoid attracting attention, we had to call it a night and so we straightened ourselves and walked back hand in hand to where we'd met. I was tingling from the sheer excitement of it all, and asked my friend if she'd enjoyed it. She assured me that she had, and we agreed to try and meet up again. I can honestly say that it was one of the more enjoyable experiences of my adult life, and I hope that it won't be the last time. If you're reading this - and you know who you are - then thank you for making it a special night for me. I hope you enjoyed it too.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back