• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Yeah, most of the time since she began; aside from the two Friday's that she's come in wearing keep fit gear, she's only ever not worn tights once. They've always been opaque black tights too, which is always a good thing in my eyes. We'll see what this week brings!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Awesome bud. Sounds promising. I could only imaging hour warm and soft her nylon feet would be in Uggs. Man you lucky so & so lol. Hope you get that chance soon.

Crap! Brace yourselves, folks...

It's very hot today, and as I thought would happen the temp has ditched her tights today. She even said 'tights are out!' when commenting on the weather (I mistakenly thought she was in tan tights, but no). She's been in beige flats and leggings, and has been dipping her bare feet in and out all day. Why now? Why couldn't she have worn tights and flats and dangled? This is just cruel!

On the plus side, the park was filled with stocking feet AND I had an unexpected eyeful of stocking thighs and bum cheeks when a lady bent over in front of me. It's not all bad, then...but it's not the office temp!

(*sigh*)

It's not over, but we'll see what happens in coming weeks. Rain and wind, hopefully...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

lunchtimes can be a distraction

especially when you are in the company with ladies like this one and you are near to parks and canals.
traumatic. lol

Attachments

• DSC00040.JPG
    DSC00040.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00870.JPG
    DSC00870.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 100
  • DSC03683.JPG
    DSC03683.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
  • DSC03691.JPG
    DSC03691.JPG
    740.6 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC02678.jpg
    DSC02678.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:
and its that time of year again.

Attachments

• DSC03692.JPG
    DSC03692.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • DSC03756.JPG
    DSC03756.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • DSC03762.JPG
    DSC03762.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
  • DSC03706.JPG
    DSC03706.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 111
  • DSC03733.JPG
    DSC03733.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 77
One does have to love that time of year, when the hosiery and bare feet come out to play. ;)

lunchtime result

met this good lady outside her office for lunch today.
got fish and chips and went to a very quiet park a couple of miles away.
the dangling started almost immediately with the "my feet are hot from that office flooring" speech.
then like a message from the gods, she noticed some goose poo on the instep of the left shoe.
Like a true gent it was off in a flash, having offered to wipe the muck off on the grass. Thus exposing natural nylons and painted toes.
Cleaning job done, I went to place the shoe on her foot, just as I noticed two elderly people walking toward us.
Just the time for a scratch of the sole.
A big yelp ensued so one went for the tickle grip on the ball of her warm foot.
" no don't ill scream heeeheeeheee I meeeeean ittt heeee. Ahhhh haaaa. You swine."

Shoe back on foot. Elderly couple walked past, with the male grinning at me like a Cheshire cat.
I think he enjoyed the squeals. lol

great lunch.

Attachments

• DSC07062.JPG
    DSC07062.JPG
    750.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC07065.JPG
    DSC07065.JPG
    782.7 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC07068.JPG
    DSC07068.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • DSC07072.JPG
    DSC07072.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
Never mind Smash, hopefully the british weather will be back to it's normal grey cold days soon. Our hot weather never lasts.

Nice one johnjo, great pics. Public tickles are the best.

Well, if nothing else I can confirm she's slightly ticklish - I think. She's been sitting in socks all day (after a week of dangling and sitting barefoot), and I very briefly ran my fingers over the ball of her foot (she had it crossed under her other leg). She gasped, thinking it was an insect or something, and I said I was just checking if it tickled. She laughed nervously and just said 'Don't!', so I apologised and worried it had creeped her out. She's been fine since, though, so I think I got away with it.

Of course, it's not the same with socks, eh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

well done smash

well done smash. at least you know now. and she didn't freak at you.

I met my friend at lunch. hoping for a nylon fest, but even she in 27 degrees had gone bare legged. Disappointing as it was a picnic lunch.
here's a picture of what I was hoping for and this is how it ended up. bare footed only I'm afraid. But still managed a quick sole scrape and got a nice in public reaction. lol

Attachments

• DSC07109.JPG
    DSC07109.JPG
    617.5 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC07111.JPG
    DSC07111.JPG
    341.4 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC07114.JPG
    DSC07114.JPG
    978.2 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC07117.JPG
    DSC07117.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
  • DSC06342 (2).JPG
    DSC06342 (2).JPG
    671.3 KB · Views: 164
Yeah I think you're good on that one buddy. Nice try though. I guess you had to find out somehow. Socks should be banned lol.

I feel you're pain johnjo :p

another reason for nylon fetishes

one word.....Amanda....
I accompanied her to a function...she looked as amazing up top as she did at the nylon end.
did she ever get some stares today

her feet were the smoothest ive seen them in years. one touch and she was through the ceiling.
I asked her if she had been to a salon, she said..."god no. he heee hee. I was at my daughters yesterday and she said she would do them. that was bad enough . I spent the time howling, screaming, kicking and slapping the chair arm. I was in hysterics, but she wasn't for stopping till it was finished.

Attachments

• DSC07175.JPG
    DSC07175.JPG
    675.5 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC07133.JPG
    DSC07133.JPG
    978.1 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC07144.JPG
    DSC07144.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 127
  • DSC07150.JPG
    DSC07150.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 172
  • DSC07168.JPG
    DSC07168.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 191
you know how much I love nylon feet but i would be more than happy to play with those bare feet....and as for Amanda....I bow to you both. That last pic there with her taught nylon soles is my favourite...I could tickle those for hours.!!!!

Cheers buddy..... I LOVE NYLON FEET.!!!

one word.....Amanda....
I accompanied her to a function...she looked as amazing up top as she did at the nylon end.

her feet were the smoothest ive seen them in years. one touch and she was through the ceiling.
I asked her if she had been to a salon, she said..."god no. he heee hee. I was at my daughters yesterday and she said she would do them. that was bad enough . I spent the time howling, screaming, kicking and slapping the chair arm. I was in hysterics, but she wasn't for stopping till it was finished.

I am in total lust with this gal. Perfect feet. Love it.

one word.....Amanda....

I love that woman!

That last pic was absolutely mesmerizing. I can't get enough of it.

I've been fortunate enough to have a couple of 'right place, right time' sightings recently. The first was this past weekend, when I was getting the train back from a gig. There was a couple sat in a four berth compartment, while I sat opposite and a few chairs back in a two berth. I couldn't really see what she looked like, but noticed that it was just them in the four berth. It was quite late, and she was in heels and as a result I soon heard the magic words 'I'm going to take my shoes off'. There was that familiar 'thud thud' noise of shoes hitting the floor, and then she stretched her opaque black stocking feet out in front of her. Initially she rested her soles against the base of the seat, so her tights were stretched quite taut and her toes looked quite pale. Her feet were quite long and pointy, and looked to be an odd shape as well when she stretched out properly. I did get several sole shots, but to be honest I was tired and drunk after the gig myself so didn't have much energy to get excited!

The second was at work, with a mature (more so than me) colleague in the office next door. She's a bit of a MILF, looking a bit like Aunt Sally from 'Worzel Gummidge' - if you like that sort of thing! She's a total sweetie, and looks like the sort of woman you'd expect to be shoeless at her desk - however, I've not even so much as seen her dip. This particular day, however, it was belting with rain, and the office was full of umbrellas. It wasn't until I looked closer that I saw a pair of shoes amongst them. They were brown suede brogues, and I knew that they belonged to this woman. I tried to see under her desk, but she'd decided that time to do some work and remain seated. I get on quite well with her, so engaged in conversation before pretending to drop something.

I bent down to pick it up, and saw her gorgeous, sleek black stocking feet under her desk. She had her legs crossed, so I saw a heel and outline, but that was enough. A few minutes later, when walking back through I noticed she was no longer at her desk - but her shoes were still unoccupied. I walked through the door, wondering if she was in the canteen as it was lunchtime, but instead saw her talking to her boss. She was still in her tights, still shoeless....but on one foot was showing an AWFUL lot of exposed toe! :( I don't know if it was the rain that caused it or if she just put on a suspect pair of tights that morning, but it certainly soured the moment! The chances are that I'll never see her feet again either. Ah well....can't win 'em all, eh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Nice encounters buddy. The MILF woman at work sounds familiar. I've had a few encounters like that. My friend never hardly wore tights and one day she took me by surprise and she had some nude tights on under her jeans. She slipped off her trainers and put her feet up on my dashboard when I was driving. Then she said something like, " I was cold today so I put my tights on to keep me extra warm", then she continued to wipe my dash with her nylon soles and said afterwards my car looks cleaner now lol. I was speechless.

Lucky man, CJ! I'm with you, though, it's always nice when you see a woman wearing tights when she doesn't usually - or rather, not that you've seen her in them before. That's as true for me now as it was when I was 18. Some of the women I've confided to about my stocking feet/tickling fetishes have gone to events in tights, seen me looking and given me a sly wink and a smile. Bless 'em!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Some great new stories thete gents. Fantastic

It certainly is Smash. Nice of your friend to be understanding and having a bit of fun with it. I think I'm going to confide in some female friends and see where that gets me lol. Maybe being a bit more open about it would get me some interaction.

I keep meaning to post some new ones johnjo. It's been a while.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back