• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

You’re welcome, mate. I’d watch the Big Breakfast for as long as I could in the hope of seeing stocking feet on the bed, but often had to go to college before it came on. That said, I always wanted to see Gaby Roslin’s feet as she wore black tights and skirts A LOT! There was a distant shot of her once jumping into a pool with black tights under her trousers, but it was over in a second.

There’s a few similar clips like the above, guys. Leave it with me and I’ll see what turns up.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

You’re welcome, mate. I’d watch the Big Breakfast for as long as I could in the hope of seeing stocking feet on the bed, but often had to go to college before it came on. That said, I always wanted to see Gaby Roslin’s feet as she wore black tights and skirts A LOT! There was a distant shot of her once jumping into a pool with black tights under her trousers, but it was over in a second.

There’s a few similar clips like the above, guys. Leave it with me and I’ll see what turns up.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Would so love to see Gaby Roslin going into the pool in nylons!!

Dear all - excuse the interruption but I’m a massive fan of this thread and a number of you/your posts and have finally put one of my own nylon tickling fantasies down on paper in the tickling story section “Rachel - The Birthday Present” - I hope you like it - think of as it as little positive payback for all enjoyment I have had over the years from this forum. If it’s any good and you want more then please leave a positive comment over there. Happy nylon tickling K

Here’s another Big Breakfast one, folks - this time it’s Shirley Bassey in stocking feet. The quality isn’t great, but you get a nice sole shot around the four minute mark. However, there’s plenty of leg on display. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/GasWoDOQGvg

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

after work, after party, after drinks, after a night in heels

the result is always favourable.
stilettos off, nylon feet up. soles exposed. then fall asleep lol

Attachments

• DSC_0109 (3).JPG
    DSC_0109 (3).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • DSC_0110 (3).JPG
    DSC_0110 (3).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC_0111 (2).JPG
    DSC_0111 (2).JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:
lessons learned

and what lesson was learned from this night out....
my friends section very lovely section manager is ticklish, even after a night of cocktails.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3276).png
    Screenshot (3276).png
    783 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot (3277).png
    Screenshot (3277).png
    648.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot (3279).png
    Screenshot (3279).png
    852.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot (3280).png
    Screenshot (3280).png
    626.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot (3282).png
    Screenshot (3282).png
    555.6 KB · Views: 59
to be fair

would have not been fair to leave hr other foot out. lol
the whole thing was over in an instant but her reaction was excellent. Instant foot jerk and wriggling with an ooh..ooh, heeheee.
Lovely giggle.
And nothing more was said, and she left her feet where they were, on the sofa arm.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3284).png
    Screenshot (3284).png
    787.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot (3286).png
    Screenshot (3286).png
    917 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot (3287).png
    Screenshot (3287).png
    584.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot (3288).png
    Screenshot (3288).png
    303.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot (3293).png
    Screenshot (3293).png
    306 KB · Views: 31
Hello all. I have enjoyed this thread greatly and have marveled at just how it has grown! I remember when this was still a small thread and the one who started this and I chatted. I have had head trauma several times which has affected certain parts of my brain. So please forgive my lengthy posts as I am not able to write simple concise (sorry cannot think of the word). I have wanted to post several times to comment but do not want to offend people with a book written instead of a small post. I would like to share a about a nylon experience. Please be honest and if all of the above is bothersome and I will just follow only in the future.

To understand somewhat, I need to start at the beginning. I am Native American from the Blackfeet tribes. Back in the 50’s, 60’s and probably the 70’s, there was a government agency in the United States called DHS (not homeland security) which was some sort of program regarding children. I was born on the reservation and maybe 3 or 4 (did not speak english) when the DHS came and took me along with some other children from our people. Now it is important to understand that Native American reservations are considered sovereign land but back at the time there was a lot of racism not only of african american but also for native americans. I was sold to a white family for something like $100.00. But was just there for “show and tell” (oh see what we did! we saved this poor indian boy from growing up on the reservation!) to all of their rich friends. I was severely abused (locked in kennels, beaten and experienced some of my first head traumas. As I was growing up I ended up jumpin a grade in primary school. It was when I left primary school that my English teacher took an interest in me. She was young, maybe in her twenties and always wore sandals with nylons everyday at school and even when not in school. She was very nice to me and for some reason her stocking feet always fascinated be to no end. I would see her wiggle her toes as sometimes she would remove her sandals or let them dangle. She had small feet. Every time I saw her wiggling her toes, I somehow just knew she was ticklish. I am not sure how or why I knew that. But one day after school I was passing by a science teacher’s house that I had become friends with the previous year and Ms W. (the other science teacher and Ms F. (the English teacher) were both waking up to his door when I passed by. Ms W was in shorts and sandals and had striking feet while Ms F wore similar attire but was in nylons. I didn’t want to stop and just stare at their feet so kept walking. However, when I passed by Charles’s house later I heard all three of them in his back yard. as he had a 5 or 6 foot cinder block fence I figured it was safe to stand on the other side. That was when I heard squealing followed my laughing from a woman then from Ms W and Charles... I heard Charles say Oh does that tickle and Ms F laughing hard and telling him to stop tickling her feet. I guess Ms W jumped in and started tickling her somewhere else because her laughter went up an octave and Ms W said something like tickle tickle or something (that part is fuzzy). Next I heard Charles say to Ms W. let’s see if you are ticklish and I am guessing he slid her sandal off as she said something about her toes as she laughed hard. Both of these teachers were very beautiful. By the time I left I had to adjust my pants some so I could walk comfortably. The next time at school, I really wanted to ask both MsF and Ms W if I could tickle their feet. But thought better of it especially as I did not want to lose the friendship of Ms F. It was Ms F, who wanted to help me get out of the abusive situation. I am not sure how she did it but she got me into a foreign exchange program where I spent the next two years in Melbourne Victoria Australia. Those were the two best years of my school years. I figured my host family would continue what the adopted family did but they were really great and extremely nice. They had a son and daughter the son a year older and his sister I thing a year younger than me. Plus a swimming pool.
Well I hope you enjoyed this novel that was sadly written. I will understand completely if you leave negative feedback.

sorry about your early experiences DD, but bravo for the teacher story all the same.
I think all people of a certain age had similar teacher fantasies. All lady teachers in my school wore heels and brown nylons. Was the completely done thing then.

sorry about your early experiences DD, but bravo for the teacher story all the same.
I think all people of a certain age had similar teacher fantasies. All lady teachers in my school wore heels and brown nylons. Was the completely done thing then.

Agreed DD Thank you for sharing both of your experiences.

Teachers were the strongest influence for me shaping my love of nylons and then tickling.

DoubleDown, that was nicely written. Nothing to worry about with the lead in, other than I now hate your adoptive parents! No one should be abused as a kid! I hope you are in a much better situation now. At least you got a couple of years to see what normal parents should be like when you were an exchange student. Good luck in life!

Thank you for sharing your story double down. Im sorry to hear that you went through such difficult times, but im glad that you're doing better.

Thanks for sharing Double Down; I’m very sorry for what you had to endure growing up, but I’m happy that it all turned out well for you. There’ll be no negative feedback from us, I can assure you. Welcome aboard!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

would have not been fair to leave hr other foot out. lol
the whole thing was over in an instant but her reaction was excellent. Instant foot jerk and wriggling with an ooh..ooh, heeheee.
Lovely giggle.
And nothing more was said, and she left her feet where they were, on the sofa arm.

JJ, these are some of the best photos you e shared with us..I am always envious of your nylon foot fun but this is taking it to a new level. Well done that man!

Had a really fantastic experience, this past weekend. Nylon and tickles. Wonderful laugh, I will write more in a bit.

Looking forward to hearing more about that when you have time, Doc!

Just a heads up on a recent UK sighting; there’s a new sitcom started on Channel 4 called This Way Up. It stars Irish comedian and actress Aisling Bea and in the first episode she spends a good ten minutes or so walking around not only in black stocking feet but just in black tights! There’s another stocking feet scene later too - hopefully further episodes will have more of the same.

https://youtu.be/3ImBVdqQRWw

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Looking forward to hearing more about that when you have time, Doc!

Just a heads up on a recent UK sighting; there’s a new sitcom started on Channel 4 called This Way Up. It stars Irish comedian and actress Aisling Bea and in the first episode she spends a good ten minutes or so walking around not only in black stocking feet but just in black tights! There’s another stocking feet scene later too - hopefully further episodes will have more of the same.

https://youtu.be/3ImBVdqQRWw

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks Smash will try to write tonight. Love the clip!

And speaking of sitcoms, I had a childhood memory of 80s sitcom ‘Girls on Top’ of Tracy Ullman involved in a catfight in orange tights. While I searched for this - and failed - I did notice her dark grey/blueish nylon soles exposed at the intro to the episode.

I would only have been about ten when this was shown, but if I’d known about this shot I’d have watched weekly!

https://youtu.be/fUrLSqdWjjQ

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So a couple of weekends ago I invited my friend Leanne over for appetizers and drinks. Leanne is a little older than I am and a sharp dresser, she enjoyed my compliments and doting as I got the drinks and food ready. Leanne was wearing a flowing blouse with a black skirt, suntan pantyhose and low wedge black sandals with purple toenail polish. She knows my love of nylons, legs and feet so as we were eating she slipped the strap off the back of her sandal heel popping. Sliding her feet in and out of her sandals watching me, finally taking her hose feet out and putting them on top of her sandals. The drinks flowed and we were feeling good. Eventually we were just having drinks and Leanne was sitting next to me on the couch toe pointing and running her foot up my leg. I said "You know I like that" Leanne said, "I do , why do you think I am doing it? I reached over and caressed her exposed knee on up to her thigh, the nylons were soft and cool, when I tried to work down to that high arched foot she laughed and pulled away. We kissed and touched and explored for awhile "would you like to...." I started to ask "yes she quickly replied.

I stood up and took her hand and led her into my bedroom, we had ended up here before, but this time I had a plan.

She kissed back passionately and shuddered as I slowly worked her blouse up and off as we stood by the bed. Slowly I unbuttoned her skirt and let it pool around her feet. I pulled down the bedding and guided her to sit and removed her bra, I said remember when you were here last? She whispered "blindfolded and my wrists tied above me?" I groaned YES" pushing her back onto the sheets tying her wrists above her head to the thick wood headboard.
Leanne gasped and tested her bonds as I slipped the blindfold over. "Mmmm no fair" she yelped as I got my up to get some items.

Leanne was lying there in just a pair of pantyhose, like our last encounter I had tied her and blindfolded her. She loved the attention I paid to her breasts, so I thought I would start there.

This time I got a piece of ice and slowly moved it over her nipple, she gasped and groaned I ran ice all over playing in an area the surprising her on her belly.

Now for my plan I grabbed a pillow and put it at the foot of the bed and grabbed Leanne by her hips and pulled she was now stretched tight with very little room to move and her feet were right at the top of the foot board hanging over a bit, I put the pillow over the foot board and started to put on the surprise Velcro fur lined ankle cuffs quickly they went on and she howled "OH MY GOD, NOOOOO!"

She knew what I was going to do, I tightened the straps down and started to run by fingers down her leg slowly over the hose she moaned and the started nervously laughing as my hands and fingers passed her knees and headed to her calves and ankles she howled trying to get me to not touch her feet she rolled her foot back and forth but it was no use.

I started at the tips f the toes tickling down the sides holding the foot still as she jumped and screamed and laughed "NOOOOOo AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHA! her peals rang out.
Exploring further I tickled up that high arch the nylon slipping under my prodding fingers EEEkkAAAAHHHH hahahahahahahaha!!! I then moved to the base of her shapely toes which immediately curled and and she started laughing a big genuine laugh it kept up until it went silent open mouth and I had to let up so she could gasp and catch her breath.
"OOH my god, that makes me crazy" She gasped.

I decided to giver her a break and cut the gusset out of her hose and get that feather out that I had been saving...

vintage charity day

occasionally the company holds charity days, where you can join in the activity and donate to the chosen fund.
one time they held a vintage clothes day and an office friend arrived in these.
heel slap and dangle city. Lunch and pictures were arranged at a riverside location. There were some great pictures of all posted on the notice board, but here are some probably poorer than normal impromptu ones.

Attachments

• DSC01111.JPG
    DSC01111.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • DSC01118.JPG
    DSC01118.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC01124.JPG
    DSC01124.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 61
  • DSC01131.JPG
    DSC01131.JPG
    981.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC01132.JPG
    DSC01132.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
vintage day 2

few more

Attachments

• DSC01142.JPG
    DSC01142.JPG
    775.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC01144.JPG
    DSC01144.JPG
    895.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01150.JPG
    DSC01150.JPG
    918.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (247).png
    Screenshot (247).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot (253).png
    Screenshot (253).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
vintage day 3

half a bottle of wine later, walking in them became interesting to watch

Attachments

• Screenshot (262).png
    Screenshot (262).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot (273).png
    Screenshot (273).png
    958.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot (3495).png
    Screenshot (3495).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot (3497).png
    Screenshot (3497).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot (3490).png
    Screenshot (3490).png
    2 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
vintage day 4

and at the end of the day....the shoes always come off.

perhaps this should happen again, soon. one for the suggestion box.

Attachments

• Screenshot (274).png
    Screenshot (274).png
    817.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot (275).png
    Screenshot (275).png
    831.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00651.JPG
    DSC00651.JPG
    940 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC00661.JPG
    DSC00661.JPG
    649.2 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC00679.JPG
    DSC00679.JPG
    290.6 KB · Views: 100
JJ, just seeing shoes like that make me imagine those feet tied securely and teasing her about how little protection she has from me tickling those sweet feet! :p

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back