• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

SmashTV well what do you know mate it looks like you're still on here....

Lovenylonfeet account just expired or something as couldn't log back in after all this time - took the plunge and registered a new one under a different name - now just need to find the time to get another, very recent, Aunty Lorraine experience down for you guys - it was Jo's wedding two months ago and what were they both wearing!! SHEER RHT's!!!

Just looking back over this old thread and wanted to say thanks and cheers to you all and the tidy comments you've left here - looking forward to getting stuck back in again after all this time off, birth of a son can do that to you hahaha!!

DUDE!!!! Welcome back - we all wondered what had happened to you...! Congratulations on becoming a father, no wonder you've had no time for anything else. Look forward to talking to you again soon.....and if you are able to post any more stories, you know you've got a willing audience. All good wishes, bud.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Awesomeness mate what a welcome, hope you like the pic to go with Aunty Lorraine's experiences of way back.

Yeah kinda dropped off the grid for a while, back on UK soil for the foreseeable future now too.

Hope you've all been well?

Aye, all good fella. Hit the big 4-0 in the meantime, but it's all good. Quite the picture of Aunty Lorraine there - why do I think you were able to talk her into posing...? ;)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Just passed 38 last week fella so it's coming my way soon haha, supposed to all start at 40 mate so look out!

I will get reasonable time soon to explain exactly why she posed for me, this was very recent and after taking this pic I knelt down and had a good sniff before the tickling commenced. Weddings are wonderful things lol

Just passed 38 last week fella so it's coming my way soon haha, supposed to all start at 40 mate so look out!

I will get reasonable time soon to explain exactly why she posed for me, this was very recent and after taking this pic I knelt down and had a good sniff before the tickling commenced. Weddings are wonderful things lol

Ever the opportunist! Good work mate - nice to see nothing's changed!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wow...welcome back indeed.....I love that picture and can't wait to hear more Kano. I for one would have been on her foot in a flash.....!!!
Glad your back with us mate...!!

Cheer Red it's good to be back man.

With regard those feet, off the charts ticklish in both a frantic yet sexually charged manner, feel great and smell even better in sheers....Aunty Lorraine was and still is an amazing woman lol

I thought it would be only fair after a lot of time away from here to return in true style..... I present to you Aunty Lorraine's GORGEOUSLY TICKLISH sheer nylon feet!!!! Enjoy!!

View attachment 454458

Very nice pic. I'm new here after a long time lurking. Look forward to talking to you if you feel like sending a PM some time.

Nice to greet you Bestmed and yeah mate, pm anytime you like I'm about as open as can be regarding tickling women to sheer joy.

No need to lurk though fella we're all of the same mindset here. I've also found that if you're open and comfortable with your kink then generally it comes across less devious &#55357;&#56834; haha!! Nothing strange about.loving to tickle tears of joy from a willing "victim" so to speak.

Found from sweet experience nearly every girl/woman loves a good tickling, just sometimes shy or embarrassed to let their guard down and enjoy the sensation, laughter is proven to be very good for the soul, sorry sole!

Keep in touch now and I'll keep an eye open for ya.

All the best

Glad to see u're back. hope it does get as kinky as ur first stories ;). Maybe even some more stories from the past :D

Glad to see u're back. hope it does get as kinky as ur first stories ;). Maybe even some more stories from the past :D

Cheers MT thanks very much, good to be back too.

I've got plenty of good memories which unfortunately far outweigh recent experiences - something I plan to remedy given the first opportunity haha.

When I get some decent time I'll be sure to tell you all about my wife's Aunty Helen - whom, I'm glad to report is insanely and erotically ticklish EVERYWHERE!! Much fun had stroking her nyloned feet to the point of no return lol!!

It was Aunty Helen who used to go into overdrive if her stockinged toes were wildly sucked and nibbled after she came from just tickling alone.

It'll be up here some time soon.

Hopefully to he repeated one day lol.

All the best man

Cheers MT thanks very much, good to be back too.

I've got plenty of good memories which unfortunately far outweigh recent experiences - something I plan to remedy given the first opportunity haha.

When I get some decent time I'll be sure to tell you all about my wife's Aunty Helen - whom, I'm glad to report is insanely and erotically ticklish EVERYWHERE!! Much fun had stroking her nyloned feet to the point of no return lol!!

It was Aunty Helen who used to go into overdrive if her stockinged toes were wildly sucked and nibbled after she came from just tickling alone.

It'll be up here some time soon.

Hopefully to he repeated one day lol.

All the best man

While I'm eagerly anticipating the Aunty Helen stories....I can't help but feel that there's some unfinished business with the Jo and Lorraine ones! Saying that, you've only just returned haven't you, so all in good time, eh? :D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Haha Smash Smash, if I didn't know better I'd say I should send you down to Wales lol. Ok point taken, I'll pick up where I left off with Jo & L next time round as there are many many more chapters of joy there, and it seems to be required by popular demand lol. When I get some privacy dude I'll be on it.

All in good time, fella....to keep things moving, I'll post my own childhood stories of tickling my aunt. I'm sure I'd posted these before (maybe they were removed?), but here they are again.

This story takes place two years from my first encounter with my aunt (see page 4 of this thread). She'd unknowingly been the first indulgence of my stocking foot fetish, and I hoped that visiting her again meant another chance to tickle her stocking feet. As mentioned, she's not ticklish but enjoys having her feet tickled as it relaxes her. As a 13 year old with a stocking foot fetish, this was all I needed! It was late evening time and I was in the front room of my grandparent’s house with my aunt, sister and great uncle. My aunt had come straight from work and was still dressed for the office; blue skirt, purple blouse, purple tights and black heels. Soon after arriving, she changed her heels for some backless and flat pink open toe slippers that she’d brought with her. I didn’t see her put them on and thought I may have missed the chance of seeing her stocking feet. Her purple tights were a huge contrast to the white tights of my previous experience, and I hoped she’d eventually kick off her slippers as she’d often done previously. Sadly, however, other than slipping her right foot out to adjust the toe band on her tights, it wasn’t to be.

My aunt had been sitting in an armchair for most of the night, but joined my sister and I on the sofa. She squeezed between us and pulled my sister in for a hug, tucking her legs up behind onto the sofa. I couldn’t believe her stocking feet were within touching distance - albeit whilst still in slippers! However, their flat design revealed a good view of my aunt’s purple stocking feet, allowing me to discreetly peek at them! Being an attentive sort, my aunt then also pulled me in for a hug, and as such I found myself leaning across her legs with her feet tucked next to my ribs. My aunt continued hugging me, but was now also lightly stroking my shoulder. It occurred to me that if she was stroking my shoulder then I could tickle her feet! It was a similar gesture, and my instinct was that she wouldn’t mind as I knew she loved having her feet tickled and massaged. I placed my fingers near her left stocking foot and slowly began tickling. My tickling fetish hadn’t kicked in fully yet, so just feeling stocking feet was enough to make me happy! The sensation of her tights and soft flesh at my fingertips felt just as good as it had two years prior! As I continued I wondered if my aunt would tell me to stop or comment on me tickling her. She didn't say anything but instead cuddled me tighter, which I took as a sign that she was enjoying it! Encouraged by this, my slow and tentative tickles soon became long sweeping arcs!

I switched from foot to foot, and must have tickled her for about an hour or so, never once looking at what I was doing so as not to appear weird. However, when I finally plucked up the courage to examine my handiwork I realised that I'd been tickling her insteps and not her soles! This disappointed me as I felt that it somehow lessened the impact, but it turned out that I needn’t have worried. My parents had just come into the room so I abruptly stopped tickling my aunt’s feet, but she continued stroking my shoulder. My mother noticed this and asked if I was enjoying it. Before I could answer my aunt said with a big smile 'I hope so; I've been tickling his arm while he's been tickling my feet!'. The adults all laughed but I felt a bit embarrassed, as if I'd had my secret exposed. However, something about the way my aunt said it that made me think she was okay with me tickling her. Hmmm....interesting.

Hope you enjoyed, folks.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
This story takes place roughly one year later. My aunt was in charge of an old people's residential home, and lived onsite in a flat. My grandmother was a resident there as she was getting frail, and it made sense for her to be near my aunt. During our stay my family and I would always pop down the hall to visit her before and after we went out. This particular day we'd gone to an outdoor market with my aunt in tow, and due to the nice weather had lunch outside. We sat at a picnic table, me diagonally opposite to my aunt, and as we ate I noticed her dipping she her white stocking feet in and out of her shoes. I'd not seen her feet during the holiday, but tickling them had been on my fourteen year old mind constantly! The dipping display only increased my desire, but I had absolutely no idea how I'd achieve it with my family around. This thought stayed with me all the way home, as did the image of my aunt's dancing stocking feet.

However, my dilemma was solved for me upon arriving back at my aunt’s house. My parents announced that they were going to visit my nan, and my sister agreed to go with them. My aunt said that she was returning to her flat, and with my uncle out elsewhere I knew that this could be my only chance to tickle her! I said I’d go back to the flat with my aunt, who was happy for me to do so. She was wearing a white blouse, bottle green trousers and white tights, but had changed from her heels into a pair of emerald green slippers. I sat in a big rocking chair while my aunt sat across the room on a sofa. As I wondered how to change the conversation onto feet, my aunt asked if I was comfortable enough in the rocking chair. I said yes and, more to keep the conversation flowing than anything else, asked if she was comfortable on the sofa. She said yes, but complained that whenever she sat on the rocking chair her feet always got stuck underneath...

YES! She’d randomly just said the magic word! This was my chance.

'Oh, that reminds me, do you still like having your feet tickled?'

There. I'd said it. I'd blurted it out very fast, but I'd said it! My heart raced as I waited for my aunt's response.

'Oh, yes, very much so!' replied my aunt, a big smile on now her face.

Confident and nervous in equal measure, I took the plunge and asked the question I’d wanted to ask all holiday.

'Would you like me to tickle your feet for you now?" I asked, trying to keep my voice natural.

She readily agreed to this, laughing and smiling as she shuffled her feet from her slippers. She stretched her legs out so that her feet rested on the edge of my knee, and I happily began tickling the soles of her stocking feet, that wonderful material at my fingertips once more! I tickled my aunt’s feet slowly in order to savour the feeling, and after a few minutes asked if she was enjoying it. My aunt replied that it felt lovely - although to be fair, the dreamy smile on her face told me all that I needed to know! However, she warned me that she had a verruca on her right foot and asked that I be careful of it.

Perfect. You see, this gave me the excuse to sit directly opposite her under the pretence of seeing whereabouts the verruca was. If I was tickling my aunt's feet, then I'd need to see them to avoid her verruca, right? I swung my chair around so that I directly faced my aunt, placed her white stocking feet in my lap and continued lightly tickling them. I tickled from her toes to heels, insteps, ankles, the balls of her feet...no spot left untouched. I savoured the whole moment; this woman, who three years prior had been my first proper indulgence in my stocking foot fetish, was lying there in a trance like state as my fingers slid over her stocking soles. It was incredible. I looked at her while I tickled and saw a huge smile on my aunt's face as she reached an almost dreamlike quality! I had a big smile on my face as well, as I was living one of my dreams! It was wonderful, I went up her soles, traced her insteps, stroked her heels; incredible, as I say. At one point, my aunt slumped even further back in her chair, saying it was 'Bliss'! Indeed it was; for us both! Sadly, all good things had to come to an end, and all too soon my family came back from my grandmother's. I honestly can't remember if they saw me tickling my aunt's feet, or if I'd quit while I was ahead. However, the fact that I'd had another taste of her stocking feet only made me hungry for more! Thankfully, I wouldn't have to wait for long....

Hope you enjoyed it, people! More to follow soon!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Sounds like a teenage dream come true mate and very similar memories of my own with Jo and "Aunty L".

I only wish more women in my life were more accommodating but then I find you'll always make the best of things when the opportunity arises ahem!

Speaking of opportunities life is full of them so time will come to pass again I'm sure, now we're all growed up perhaps you should give your Aunt a ring haha.

It would get better as I got older, my friend...but those stories are for another time! Soon, though, all being well.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Haha no rush there Smash, all's well that ends well.

Have a good coming week mate and I'm in town a couple of days if you're around.

All the best fella

Thanks both of you for sharing your stories. I've had a massive nylon foot fetish since I was about 5 or 6 brought on by seeing my aunt's nylon feet tickled. It stirred emotions in me that are still there today. Sadly I never got to do any tickling or touching on her feet.
It's great to hear all about you guys and your chances though so keep em coming.....!!

Do either of you like to see nylon feet soaking wet...it's a little side shot of my fetish. Women's feet in wet nylons. Black sheer are amazing g but white sheer are mind blowing.....I'll share some pics of you'd like to see.

Thanks again guys....!!!!

Do either of you like to see nylon feet soaking wet...it's a little side shot of my fetish. Women's feet in wet nylons. Black sheer are amazing g but white sheer are mind blowing.....I'll share some pics of you'd like to see.

Thanks again guys....!!!!

It's not something I've thought of to be honest.....but nylon feet are nylon feet! Feel free to share, bud - I'm not complaining! It'd be cool to hear about your aunt's ticklish feet as well, if possible...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Red Devil nice one mate cheers, always happy to share and again it seems like we're all coming and starting from the same place which is always good.

Wet nylons, absolutely, love the way the foot shows through them giving an extra layer of sensation to the wearer. And as Smash says mate, all contributions always welcome would love to see and here also.

Take it easy man

Forget to mention for all you friends out there, a couple of pictures have made their way up here in the pics section, these are to be seriously tickled very soon, enjoy.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back