• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

I found this on YT the other day; it oddly enough came up on the ‘suggested for you’ page. It’s a yoga instructor from the late 60s/early 70s, with female assistants doing various poses in tights. They’re potentially long dead now, but enjoy Richard Hittleman’s Yoga. If this had been on in my youth, I’d have been all over it!

https://youtu.be/AxU9SOG8lJI

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hi there,

haven't posted much so far, but do love the setting of this thread.
Don't know if it has been posted yet, but there was one particular scene that started my attention with nylon and stockinged feet.

It's one from Eva Longoria, who I believe has some of the most beautiful feet there are:
Eva Longoria stocking feet scene

Then, this one is not a nylon one, but also a feet scene from Eva, which I deem very sexy:
Footsie under the table

Hope you like it!

Max

Quick heads up, guys - if like me you’re working from home and experiencing hot weather, there’s a big lack of nylon feet out there. Can I recommend the ‘PantyhoseDetected2’ channel on YouTube? Lots of old school clips to see you through!

You’re welcome!

Stay safe one and all, be well.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks Smash that will fill in my usual commuting time. Love working from home.

With COVID still about is anyone actually able to get any nylon tickling in? I haven’t seen let alone touched any nylon feet for absolutely too long.

With COVID still about is anyone actually able to get any nylon tickling in? I haven’t seen let alone touched any nylon feet for absolutely too long.

No mate. I haven't had any fun for a while now. I'm dying to get hold of some nylon feet. I'm thinking of paying for it lol.

So then. Over the last few months I’ve made friends with a delightful woman who I’ve confessed my love of tickling and nylon feet to. Not only was she curious, not only does she indulge me but she seems to have a genuine interest in tights and tickling! Sadly, she lives in Montreal, so nowhere near me! However, the fact that she’s a convert and has an interest in my favourite kinks is pretty cool. God bless Messenger video for allowing us to talk about stuff!

The word ‘pantyhose’ sounds so sexy when said in a French Canadian accent! I’m not going to share any content out of respect for her, but she’s certainly helping a lot during the lockdown/summertime dearth of nylon feet. God bless her!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Nice one smash....You should definitely make plans to meet up with her. Finding someone who accepts you for who you are is hard to find these days unlike my previous relationship didn't go well due to my kinks :cry1:

I forgot about this clip from NBC’s Parks and Recreation, the amusing scene has Ron Swanson(Nick Offerman) forced into hosting a local morning show when the regular host Joan Calamazzo(Mo Collins) is hung way over. Her sexy legs and nylon feet are on display as she attempts to get comfortable while Ron takes viewer calls.

The best action starts at 2:54 and gets better from there. By the end, her soles are propped up on a table begging to be tickled.

https://youtu.be/fpCG8TLE6OM

I forgot about this clip from NBC’s Parks and Recreation, the amusing scene has Ron Swanson(Nick Offerman) forced into hosting a local morning show when the regular host Joan Calamazzo(Mo Collins) is hung way over. Her sexy legs and nylon feet are on display as she attempts to get comfortable while Ron takes viewer calls.

The best action starts at 2:54 and gets better from there. By the end, her soles are propped up on a table begging to be tickled.

https://youtu.be/fpCG8TLE6OM
A fantastic scene! Can I also recommend the episode called ‘The Banquet’, which features a brief but wonderful double nylon sole shot of Amy Poehler and Pamela Reed in tan tights. I’ve revisited that scene a few times...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

A fantastic scene! Can I also recommend the episode called ‘The Banquet’, which features a brief but wonderful double nylon sole shot of Amy Poehler and Pamela Reed in tan tights. I’ve revisited that scene a few times...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

That is another good clip Smash, thanks for the reminder!

OMG…how they didn’t write a tickle in there is a mystery. We can only hope that this happened in the rehearsals!

So then. In the mid 80s there was a show starring Felicity Kendall called The Mistress. I remember the final episode having a black stocking feet shot at the start and a fantastic white stocking sole shot at the very end. It’s only been repeated once on UK Gold some 25 years ago, but through the power of YouTube some absolute legend has posted all episodes again. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Js37QIF_DVo

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

OMG…how they didn’t write a tickle in there is a mystery. We can only hope that this happened in the rehearsals!

Yeah, with hindsight she was comatose, so a tickle to see if she was conscious wouldn’t have been out of place. We need to write our own show, lads!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back