• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

I thought I’d posted this before, but maybe not. It’s from the 1970’s British sitcom ‘Steptoe and Son’, and while the original airing is before my time, I remember seeing it repeated sometime in the late 80s. The double nylon sole shots begin around the nine minute mark. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/y1-uHVUYzyY

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I thought I’d posted this before, but maybe not. It’s from the 1970’s British sitcom ‘Steptoe and Son’, and while the original airing is before my time, I remember seeing it repeated sometime in the late 80s. The double nylon sole shots begin around the nine minute mark. Enjoy!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

That was great!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

How wonderful Smash. Thanks for the reminder. What makes it even better for us I love wet nylon feet and that she got soaked!

Great find smash
They were always in skirts and tan in those days too.

Attachments

• IMG_20230415_102712.jpg
    IMG_20230415_102712.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20230415_102945.jpg
    IMG_20230415_102945.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
A different time, JJ! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but something happened around 1997 when open toe shoes were popular again and suddenly, and consequently, bare legs were the way forward.

It was a dark day when that happened!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

A different time, JJ! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but something happened around 1997 when open toe shoes were popular again and suddenly, and consequently, bare legs were the way forward.

It was a dark day when that happened!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV
Hey smash don't be too forlorn mate.
That cross legged picture was only 2 months old.
But the ones below are both m and s mainstream colours . Natural tan and like a cocoa colour called rose quartz. Maybe brown us going to be the new black. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20230418_001236.jpg
    IMG_20230418_001236.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20230418_001142.jpg
    IMG_20230418_001142.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20230418_001319.jpg
    IMG_20230418_001319.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
My female friend sent me some nylon pics. She knows about my fetish and decided to tease me. I told her the tickle community would like to see them. So she's allowed me to post them to get your guys reactions. Enjoy.

Image.jpegImage[1].jpegImage[2].jpegImage[3].jpegImage[4].jpeg

My female friend sent me some nylon pics. She knows about my fetish and decided to tease me. I told her the tickle community would like to see them. So she's allowed me to post them to get your guys reactions. Enjoy.

View attachment 734887View attachment 734888View attachment 734889View attachment 734890View attachment 734891

Thank your friend for sharing these with us. They are incredible. I think that they need seriously tickling as pay back for teasing you though.

Fast forwarding now to the mid 90s. It’s Zoe Ball during her Big Breakfast days, interviewing Debbie Harry on the bed. There’s a triple sole shot as both women expose their feet, with ZB in black tights showing off one sole. It’s a 15 second or so lingering shot, so enough time to savour and enjoy. If you look closely in the following segment you’ll see that Zoe Ball has disregarded her shoes and is standing around in her stocking feet. I actually saw this live, so it’s nice to track it down again! Scene starts around the 19.25 mark.

https://youtu.be/551kF1x2Xq8

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I would like to share my Wife's Feet in tan sheer nylons too.

Attachments

• IMG_4489.JPG
    IMG_4489.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 296
Fast forwarding now to the mid 90s. It’s Zoe Ball during her Big Breakfast days, interviewing Debbie Harry on the bed. There’s a triple sole shot as both women expose their feet, with ZB in black tights showing off one sole. It’s a 15 second or so lingering shot, so enough time to savour and enjoy. If you look closely in the following segment you’ll see that Zoe Ball has disregarded her shoes and is standing around in her stocking feet. I actually saw this live, so it’s nice to track it down again! Scene starts around the 19.25 mark.

https://youtu.be/551kF1x2Xq8

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great find Smash. Loved it when they compared feet. Debbie Harry had some gorgeous feet and toes.

Great find, Unkle! I remember seeing it too, and was also quite taken by Zoe Ball in shiny tights. If I’d have been Bret Hart (one of my all time favourite wrestlers, but that’s another story), I’d not have been able to resist attacking her nylon soles.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Greetings all! You may have heard about a German shopping channel called Pearl TV, which has featured on the board before. They put a lot of clips on YouTube, including ‘behind the scenes’ clips.

Now then.

These BTS segments seem to involve shots of the female presenters standing around in short skirts, heels and tights, with the camera lingering on their legs and feet. Sometimes the feet are in heels, sometimes slippers, sometimes exposed nylon! The link below is just an example, but I promise you that there’s many more like this with very similar content, not to mention full segments of the show with more of the same. Explore and enjoy one and all!

https://youtu.be/ebz4xyYY6dY

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Greetings all! You may have heard about a German shopping channel called Pearl TV, which has featured on the board before. They put a lot of clips on YouTube, including ‘behind the scenes’ clips.

Now then.

These BTS segments seem to involve shots of the female presenters standing around in short skirts, heels and tights, with the camera lingering on their legs and feet. Sometimes the feet are in heels, sometimes slippers, sometimes exposed nylon! The link below is just an example, but I promise you that there’s many more like this with very similar content, not to mention full segments of the show with more of the same. Explore and enjoy one and all!

https://youtu.be/ebz4xyYY6dY

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Your skill at finding these gems is undisputed smash

Thanks mate. To give credit to others, Pearl TV has featured on the TMF previously, so inspired by this I just looked it up on YouTube for myself. However, I had no idea of the treasure trove that lay down in store!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back