• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

So then. I’ve recently discovered on YT a series of reviews on Sheertex tights, which are supposedly unbreakable. They’re reviewed and tested by normal women, and are quite in depth with lots of leg and feet shots. This is just an example, but there are plenty more to seek out. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/QRwii_R1qAA

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

And more YouTube fun - the ASMR Arena! A series of massage techniques - some of which do look a bit dubious - but with an emphasis on nylon feet and leg massages in quite a few cases. The women are all ‘normal’ i.e. not models, and the reactions range from ticklishness to relaxed to aroused. Enjoy yourselves...!

https://youtu.be/_QxOC54iMQ0

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

There are multiple shots of Linda Fiorentino’s pretty black thigh high stocking clad legs and feet in the 1996 film The Last Seduction.

I have had a major thing for tickling feet in nylons since childhood. Here’s a few pics of some ex’s and my current SO

I have had a major thing for tickling feet in nylons since childhood. Here’s a few pics of some ex’s and my current SO

Wow, these pics are incredible. The one of the intertwined soles is mind blowing for me…absolutely love the curves and arches. Would give anything to get my hands on them and worship them too.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, these pics are incredible. The one of the intertwined soles is mind blowing for me…absolutely love the curves and arches. Would give anything to get my hands on them and worship them too.

Thanks for sharing.
Yes, she has incredible feet and arches. Here are a few more:

This is possibly just one for the Brits, but BBC sitcom The Power of Parker has the delightful Sian Gibson shoeless and in white stockings in the first episode and briefly in the second. Available now through the power of BBC iPlayer.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I had a flashback recently to a mid 90s clip featuring the glorious Philippa Forrester in black stocking feet, which was a random moment that I happened to catch on video. Lo and behold, the exact segment is on YouTube and now on here! It’s only a brief snippet of her feet, and frustratingly could have been more if the cameraman had played ball, but it’s still good to see. Just for good measure, there’s a montage of Philippa Forrester on YouTube, all of which have her in miniskirt and tights. God, I miss the 90s...

https://youtu.be/lrNdiVEJ7WU

https://youtu.be/iJVM5gULH08

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Not something new that I can contribute to the start of my love for tickling and for nylon clad feet but a short story about its evolution and the irresistibility of seeing a woman in hosiery especially if she knows it turns me on and my reaction.

Are We There Yet?

Driving to a resort for the weekend, you’ve been teasing and distracting me since we left home.

Putting your stocking feet on the dashboard, rubbing your soles and toes up and down my leg, and wiggling those nylon clad toes in my crotch which had more than aroused me.

Despite your incessant teasing and my slowed down driving, I look at my watch to see that we’re making good time. Lightly caressing the tops of your nylon clad feet as they wiggle naughtily between my legs you keep whispering ‘please tickle me’. Unable to resist any longer I pull off the highway at the next exit, drive down a secluded dirt path that leads to a quiet dead end in the woods. You willingly climb into the back seat and present each of your ticklish nylon clad feet to me. I remove your heels and place each foot in the front seat headrests which I then close down over them tight enough to ensnare you but not injure you.

You’re quite a vision trapped with your legs spread & your dress bunched up around your waist.

I’ve tied your hands behind your back and as you wriggle around, your slippery nylon clad ass slides along the edge of the seat. Your toes curl and scrunch in anticipation of my tickles and I notice that the very visible cotton gusset of your pantyhose is already wet. Completely helpless and at my mercy I verbally tease you while running a finger slowly along the insides of your legs. ‘No fair’ you cry out begging me to tickle your feet but I keep reminding you of how you taunted me during the ride with those pretty feet of yours and to teach you a lesson I continue teasing your knees and upper inner thighs.

‘Please tickle my feet, I’ll be good the rest of the ride’.

‘You will be good for the rest of the ride whether I tickle your feet or not’ I exclaim as you gasp when my finger begins to stroke your wet crotch through the hosiery.

My other hand continues lightly tickling behind your knees and the itchy tingly sensation combined with my steady stroking of your pussy has you squirming and giggling.

I begin licking and nibbling your toe tips.

‘Tickle me harder Marco pleeeeeese’.

The soft touch tickling, crotch stroking and toe nibbling is starting to drive you crazy.

‘Does my naughty girl want to be tickled or does she want to cum’ I ask as you squirm, moan and giggle.

‘Both’ she cries out emphatically.

I begin to suck your toes, my teeth ticklishly scraping your toe stems I repeat the process on your other foot and you begin to buck and twist.

Overwhelmed from the multiple sensations I pull back and look at you panting, sweating and begging me not to stop.

After a brief reprieve, I slide both hands the length of each leg, reach around the headrests and begin to tickle the balls of your feet. You explode in laughter as I quickly tickle up and down your soft, silky soles, up under your toes, along the sides of your feet on your smooth heels and around your ankles.

‘Oh God no more’ you cry out to which I respond ‘but you begged me to tickle your feet and how could I refuse you?’

As my fingernails glide ruthlessly over your sheer nylon clad foot bottoms you began to shiver and quake.

I find one of your weak spots, an area just under your big toes, and I tickle both for what seems like an eternity.

Mixing up the tickles along with your inescapable position and my verbally teasing, I administer just what you wanted, is a torture so sweet it’s indescribable. It’s as if we’ve become one entity as I push you deeper into the headspace we now share.

Nibbling on one foot, stroking the bottom of the other and running a finger over your labia while rubbing your engorged clit your body shakes violently as you scream ‘oh God!’

An orgasm for the ages.

I release your feet from their restraints, rest them on the center console and massage them.

No words are spoken as I let you bask in the afterglow.

I finally decide to check the time.

‘We should get to the resort right around check in time’ I exclaim, as she maneuvers her way back into the front seat.

‘We will if I can behave myself for the rest of the trip’ she says in a giggly voice placing her warm feet in my lap and rubbing my still hard member with her toes as I navigate our way back to the freeway.

Returning to the office briefly these past two days, I found myself surrounded by various pairs of tights clad legs and it was glorious! It’s been a long summer it seems, but the cooler temperatures mean that tights are back!

I do enjoy this time of year…

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this lady before, but there’s a YT channel called DIY Dawn, who posts videos of her cleaning/decorating/gardening rituals. She’s a normal woman, a bit quirky, but often does videos where she’s padding around in her stocking feet and showing off her legs. I don’t think she’s catering to a nylon foot/leg crowd specifically, but you do get some nice close ups every so often. This vid is just one example, but not all of her clips are like this. You can search her channel for them, but I hope you enjoy this one.

https://youtu.be/YcJQqhtOZ08?feature=shared

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So this weekend my Dad invited me to his birthday party in a few weeks time. It reminded me of when my parents would host parties back in the 80s and 90s. The first one I remember is when I was about 12, my Mum’s 40th in 1987. I was allowed to stay up for a few hours longer than normal, and was suddenly aware that many of the women had ditched their heels and were walking around in stocking feet. This was a huge surprise to me, and as my parents hosted more parties I’d get used to this. Best of all, my Dad’s birthday is in late November so women would always be in tights!

They’d often invite the same people, so women who I’d normally just see dressed casually would be dressed up, usually in black or tan tights. I’d not always know who all of their friends were, so sometimes be able to enjoy a new sighting! Some years, a few weeks after my Dad’s birthday my parents would throw a party for New Year’s Eve, so I’d get to enjoy the spectacle all over again!

I think that with more women choosing the bare legged look and/or open toe shoes, these sorts of sightings are from a sort of bygone era now. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but I’m so glad that I grew up in the 80s and 90s!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

a friend in need f/nylons

I thought I would share this with you guys.

Sometimes you are taken by absolute surprise in a good way. This was a perfect example of such a time.

I had been asked to help out a friend of a friend in re arranging her place, as the furniture was too heavy to move about alone.
The payment, an offer of coffee and cream cakes. Not an issue, as I'd known this lady for years from a social circle.
She's a person who's always in jeans, thick socks etc. In fact I would say I've not seen her in nylons of any description in years.
So imagine my surprise when I arrived at her place to find her wearing a skirt and tights.
Great diversion, better than any cream cake. lol
Of course I had to compliment her on how she looked, and the reply was simply, I thought it was time to try a change, but I'm not sure I'm comfy in dresses, I don't like my legs.
I again complimented her and got a great smile.
I offered to take a few pictures to show her what she looked like, which she thought was a great idea, and quite liked the result.
At one point she sat with her legs out in front of her, and was bantering about things which had happened in our earlier years.
Ideal opportunity to call her cheeky and have a one finger scrape up a nylon sole as I walked past her.
Her reaction was amazing. Her leg shot up in the air so quickly , which elicited a quick laugh, upon which she said, you cant tickle my feet, it drives me mad.
There must be a tale to be told there.
If I ever end up back in her company I will try to find out the story.
enjoy

Attachments

• DSC_3690a.JPG
    DSC_3690a.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:
John Jo if she ever needs any other furniture moved I’d be happy to lend a ‘hand’.&#55357;&#56841;

I thought I would share this with you guys.

Sometimes you are taken by absolute surprise in a good way. This was a perfect example of such a time.

I had been asked to help out a friend of a friend in re arranging her place, as the furniture was too heavy to move about alone.
The payment, an offer of coffee and cream cakes. Not an issue, as I'd known this lady for years from a social circle.
She's a person who's always in jeans, thick socks etc. In fact I would say I've not seen her in nylons of any description in years.
So imagine my surprise when I arrived at her place to find her wearing a skirt and tights.
Great diversion, better than any cream cake. lol
Of course I had to compliment her on how she looked, and the reply was simply, I thought it was time to try a change, but I'm not sure I'm comfy in dresses, I don't like my legs.
I again complimented her and got a great smile.
I offered to take a few pictures to show her what she looked like, which she thought was a great idea, and quite liked the result.
At one point she sat with her legs out in front of her, and was bantering about things which had happened in our earlier years.
Ideal opportunity to call her cheeky and have a one finger scrape up a nylon sole as I walked past her.
Her reaction was amazing. Her leg shot up in the air so quickly , which elicited a quick laugh, upon which she said, you cant tickle my feet, it drives me mad.
There must be a tale to be told there.
If I ever end up back in her company I will try to find out the story.
enjoy

How wonderful. She said you can’t tickle her feet but she didn’t say anything about me not tickling her feet ahhahaha
You hold her down and I’ll get to work. Her nylon feet are incredible, thanks for share mate

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back