• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Oh my goodness that’s so hot!! Could reach in the picture and tickle them gorgeous soles[/QUOTE
Well devil, you might wonder what caused that left foot to jump like that Lol

Last edited:
3rpHxBE.jpg

For those of you who like opaque tights, here's KT getting ready for an evening out.

I’ve had a bit of good fortune with a work colleague. We’ve been messaging for a long time and this includes flirty banter. Inevitably I talked about my thing for feet and tickling.
I’ve tried to find her tickle spots but to know avail. The only place left was her feet and this got me very excited. Two weeks ago I final oil the plunge and made the most of an opportunity. We were alone in the office and she had taken her boots off. She was wearing black opaque tights. She sat in her office chair looking at me with her legs crossed. She bounced her top leg and the temptation to go for her foot was too much. I reached down and tickle on her sole but she just sat there and said “nope” that doesn’t tickle. She then switched legs so I tried the other foot and nothing there either. She just smiled and said “nope” I’m not ticklish…I was disappointed but loved the fact I had got to touch her nylon feet. The tights felt amazing. Just as I was about to give up I moved my hand up her foot to her toes and….
Bingo!! She jumped like she’s had an electric shock, pulled away and sat under her desk. She blushed and grinned. I said “so it’s the toes” “you’re in trouble now” and we both laughed. Sadly it was at this point that someone else came in to the room so that was it.
I’ve told her since that I will get her toes again and this time I will make sure she can’t get away!! She’s teasing me and saying she won’t take her shoes or boots off again.

I can assure you that she’s got it coming to her and I will make sure I get her good.

my wife after a recent night out. She had several glasses of wine at the restaurant and was quite playful when we got home. She went straight to the couch as I went to the dining room to grab more wine from the bar.

I joined her on the couch, and off came the heels, her stockinged feet eventually finding their way to my lap.

After about a 15 minute foot massage/tickle/tease on the couch as my wife drank 2 more glasses of wine, we retreated to the bedroom. She lied on her back, said with a laugh that the room was spinning (followed by a long "weeeeeeeee") and closed her eyes. I climbed on the bed, straddled her legs facing her feet, carefully lowering my 225 pound frame on to her lower legs, and played with her feet for the next 10-15 minutes as she giggled and squirmed under me, as i alternated between massages and tickles. Eventually, I moved closer to her feet and just tickled. She laughed and squealed!

After a few minutes of this I was so worked up that I needed to pound her. I ripped a hole in her pantyhose and went to town. It was a great night!

Thanks for sharing dahoochman, incredible pictures!

Good luck with the colleague RD, but do be careful; while she seems up for fun and happy to engage, these days someone might get offended on her behalf and complain. Be cautious my friend, but enjoy!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Possibly just one for the UK folk, but on the NYE edition of The Graham Norton Show the delightful Emma Stone discards her heels in the last five minutes or so of the show. You don’t see much but do see the odd shot of black nylon heel and toes peeking out. She’s in a black dress and semi sheer black tights, a nice throwback to the early 90s! Enjoy if you’re able to find it on iPlayer. &#55357;&#56832;

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

very ticklish office manager's shoeplay at dinner

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_004204.jpg
    IMG_20240215_004204.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20240215_004242.jpg
    IMG_20240215_004242.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20240215_004358.jpg
    IMG_20240215_004358.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20240208_014359.jpg
    IMG_20240208_014359.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 92
At a business lunch meeting last week in a fairly quiet cafe. I kept noticing a guy in his late 40s sat to the rear of my associate. He was in company but paying more than ordinary attention to what I thought was our conversation, until I realised that his stare was going below table level.
Then I realised why. He was paying the upmost attention to my associates shoe play and exposed stretched arches, which were in his direct view.

Attachments

• IMG_20240312_143731.jpg
    IMG_20240312_143731.jpg
    909.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20240312_143942.jpg
    IMG_20240312_143942.jpg
    652.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20240312_144920.jpg
    IMG_20240312_144920.jpg
    761.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot (16014).png
    Screenshot (16014).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
can someone do a very stressed out brother a favor and find a picture, any picture of a woman in nylons being tickled while her shoes are still on, like dangling a shoe or something. I tickled my babysitter's foot like this once....it's a memory that I don't want to forget right now....greatly appreciate it.

can someone do a very stressed out brother a favor and find a picture, any picture of a woman in nylons being tickled while her shoes are still on, like dangling a shoe or something. I tickled my babysitter's foot like this once....it's a memory that I don't want to forget right now....greatly appreciate it.

At a business lunch meeting last week in a fairly quiet cafe. I kept noticing a guy in his late 40s sat to the rear of my associate. He was in company but paying more than ordinary attention to what I thought was our conversation, until I realised that his stare was going below table level.
Then I realised why. He was paying the upmost attention to my associates shoe play and exposed stretched arches, which were in his direct view.
Love this mate. I would have been the same. The site of those gorgeous stretched arches in nylon would have been enough to get my attention.

will these help you
will these help you

Attachments

• DSC01041.JPG
    DSC01041.JPG
    164.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot (16151).png
    Screenshot (16151).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot (16018).png
    Screenshot (16018).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot (16021).png
    Screenshot (16021).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot (16022).png
    Screenshot (16022).png
    2.1 MB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot (16023).png
    Screenshot (16023).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot (16024).png
    Screenshot (16024).png
    2 MB · Views: 33
  • DSC01276.JPG
    DSC01276.JPG
    356.2 KB · Views: 28
I get the the love for nylon tickling. For me back in school I joined choir for one reason only. Actually that's a lie it was a couple of reasons. I took choir in school 1 I was one of a few males and a class filled with females. 2 when we have to go and perform Lots of girls in nylons. So I did a lot of tickling. And I have my favorites some that were hyper laughers some that were just gigglers and there were the ones that once you started tickling they couldn't move. I have a lot of great memories

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back