• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talking Tickling: Knismo, from Stuck in the Stocks.

thetmfobserver

2nd Level White Feather
It's been amazing to see the number of producers who are willing to take time out of their schedule to answer questions. The love they have of tickling is evident, and it's a pleasure to pick their brains for a bit.

Our second installment of Talking Tickling takes us inside the mind of Knismo, owner and producer of Stuck in the Stocks videos. His answers are thoughtful and hilarious, and he's not holding anything back.

http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

Enjoy.

---

How long have you been interested in tickling?

A long, long time. But it took some time to start thinking of creative ways where I could enact my tickling dreams. Let's put it this way: I remember in ninth grade goading the girl next to me into putting her feet in my chair, just so I could "punish her" for doing so ... by grabbing her ankle, stripping off her sandal and tickling her foot until she begged for mercy. Which would only cause her to mischievously do it again.

What video companies were you a fan of before you started producing? Why?

Like nearly anyone here, I could run down the long list of producers who I'm NOT a fan of, because of lame tickling, the condescending attitude toward this fetish, or outrageous prices. Or a certain director who famously stated that we "can't tell the difference" between the women who were "acting" ticklish as opposed to those who really were. And when I started five years ago, there really were only a handful of us at Clips4sale.com. Look now and there's a gazillion of 'em. But the old RealTickling (and the magnificent Priscilla James) were standard-bearers, and TicklingParadise showed a lot of promise back when Renee's daughter Gabrielle started it out (and I'll leave the rest unsaid). Before the online world, on VHS, I (as opposed to a number of people) loved seeing anything where Ashley Renee got tickled on her feet, and I miss the great, great Kiri Kelly as well. Dorothy Laine also.

What made you decide to produce your own tickling content?

It was a combination of a couple of things. I was in the middle of an ugly divorce, my finances were going to hell, and I was pretty damn broke. I had a good female friend who knew I loved tickling and being tickled (since I tickled her feet any chance I could get) and she was--make that is--a real free spirit. I had told her about this whole hidden world of fetish (and it really is a hidden world; we're a subset of a subset, almost), and one day she out of the blue suggested that I tickle her feet, videotape it and sell clips on the Internet.

I told her she was out of her mind.

Then I got my next mortgage note on my house and suddenly thought, "Gee, maybe it's not such a crazy idea after all." I had a few film classes under my belt from college and a video camera lying around gathering dust, and we talked it out over a few drinks one evening. She was the one who suggested the "no faces" idea, since she hates having her picture taken (even though she's a stunning woman; she's "Carrie," the first clip in my store) and I thought it was a good idea in case I decided to go further with it.

Sadly, it came nowhere near enough money to keep me out of bankruptcy. This business ain't gonna make you rich, folks. But once my life straightened out, it was a nice little bit of change here and there.

How would you describe your tickling content, for anyone unfamiliar with your work?

Well, the store says, "Real Toe-Bondage And Evil, Nonstop, RELENTLESS Tickle Torture In Stocks! NO Actresses! NO Professional Models! -- Just Real Girls Next Door Locked Tightly In Stocks, And Foot Tickled Out Of Their Minds," which is about as good (if somewhat breathless) a description as I can give. I like the idea that they simply can't get away--they can't move their feet, they can't wiggle them from side to side, and often they can't even flail their arms. It's just plain non-stop tickle torture. I find that tremendously hot. It drives me crazy to see a tickler (and women, sadly, are the prime offenders at this when they tickle) that tickles a little and stops ... and then a little ... and then a little more. It's like seeing someone pecked to death by a bird. I'm all for building up to a climax, but with me, it's with soft tools and feathers and then fingers and then buzzy things, and then all-out sensory assault. I like it that when we're done, they have to lay there for a minute and try and remember their names.

How do you find your models?

Well, like I said, Carrie was the first--she came to me. The next few were women I had dated or had known for a long time. Over the years now, I've got a network of women (I say "women" generically, because "girls" is somewhat patronizing, although they range in ages from 24 all the way up to their mid-fifties) who bring or suggest their friends to me. We go out to lunch typically (that's what the money from the whole thing goes to: long, boozy laughter-filled lunches at intimate little off-the-beaten-track restaurants, and then gifts for the ladies afterward), and either the ones who have done it describe how it was to the recruit, or I make the pitch myself. In five years, I've only had a handful of women tell me "no," usually because of a disapproving husband or boyfriend. If I were a college football coach, my success-to-failure ratio would put me in the Hall of Fame. [::buffs fingernails on shirt immodestly::]

Who has been your favorite model to work with? Why?

Wow. That's probably the most difficult question I'll answer in this interview. Most of them are all great in their own way; some make suggestions that make the whole thing better, some for their sheer excitement at doing it, some for their willingness to try different things. For example, "Siobhan" (yes, they're all pseudonyms; it's part of the business) will call me up out of the blue and simply say, "I need you to tickle me until I can't stand it anymore." Simone brought her own knitting yarn to tie up her toes with. Lissa told me that were it not for the four-hour drive, she'd be here every week. Julie drove five hours and across four states to do it. Lorelei, in addition to originally hating being tickled, now funnels her friends to me, has opened her home to me when I couldn't do video shoots at my place due to extenuating circumstances, and when we're out socially with other friends, will wear a pair of sandals, kick one off under the table and slide her foot into my lap so I can tickle her surreptitiously--and she'll bite her lip and almost cry with laughter trying to keep anyone from knowing it's happening. So I really can't say I have just one favorite--there's a world of different reasons and favorites every new week.

You are famous for your intricate foot stocks, complete with toe bondage. What made you decide to use that technique?

Believe it or not, I built the stocks before I even started the video project. Like I said, the women started out as women I had dated. The stocks were built as part of a dare when I met Alison, who was my "sherpa" to the kink world during the year after my divorce. I'd collected a whole bunch of pictures of Kujman's stocks, plus a bunch of others, and the art of BAC (The Man, The Myth, The Legend, The King, and who kindly did the art for my store), and went over to Home Depot with thirty five dollars and an idea. I had a four poster bed that I got in the divorce (the one thing I'll thank the ex-wife for; it was her idea), and so I measured it and worked out that the bed could serve as the "stage." The toe-bondage was an evolving process based on Kuj and BAC ideas. Like I said above, I don't want any movement--I want to be able to spend my time tickling women's feet, not chasing them all around the place.

Something else you’re known for is not using the model’s faces in videos. Was that an original intention, or did it take place based out of necessity? Do you feel you’ve had more willing models because of your filming style?

Well, like I said, it was originally Carrie's idea and it made good sense to me. In my circle of friends, there are people with all sorts of jobs, and if you think about it, people get fired from their jobs just for blogging about them, so you can imagine how something like this might go over. I have friends who are teachers, friends with security clearances from the government, friends who are "bonded" through their jobs (think people who work with large sums of money). Plus think about it: the Internet is forever. And I'll tell you right now -- it's a HUGE handicap in terms of sales. I'll bet great producers like French Tickling and TickleAbuse make an order of magnitude more money than I do because they can show faces. But I'll likely not change that anytime soon; I have one ticklee (Olivia) who said, "I don't care--show my face" and another (Alex) who plans to, but she changed jobs, had a whole career change and a whole bunch of real-life drama get in the way, but she plans on coming back and showing her face as well. But it does make the pitch a little easier, and it's easier for them to say yes, knowing that they have a little bit of deniability and privacy while still getting the ego boost of knowing that they're "international fetish stars from the ankles down."

Does tickling hold the same appeal it did for you before your production career, or does it seem more “clinical” now?

The video production part has gotten clinical, I have to say, but any time I get a brand new victim all tied down and laced in? I'm still like a kid at Christmas. I occasionally have had to reshoot again because in the excitement, I've forgotten to check the camera settings, turn the wireless microphone on or something equally stupid, all because of my exuberance. There's one whole shoot I fucked up last fall -- completely unusable -- because I forgot to turn on both microphones, because I had wanted and waited so long to get this particular lady into the stocks. And I don't even know if I'll ever get her to come back either, which I'm still kicking myself about to this day.

Where do you do your shoots? If at home, how do you go about storing all the equipment?

99 percent of them are at my place. Due to extenuating circumstances as of late, I've had to moved the project to Lorelei's place (fortunately, she also has a similar-sized four-poster bed), and for the sake of convenience, I have also shot down at my friend (and once-ticklee) Kayla's place, where she has a home dungeon photo studio, and she's also more conveniently situated to a number of my friends for whom it would be too troublesome to make it to where I live. At home I stash the stocks in the back of the closet behind my giant collection of Halloween crap, which gives me no endless amount of amusement.

You seem to have a limitless amount of tickle tools. How do you go about choosing new toys to use in videos? Which of your toys is your favorite?

In a fit of temporary insanity once I lectured to the local kink group about tickling and my toys. I told them that the best toys you can find walking through the personal care section of your local drug store. These are people who spend hundreds of dollars on canes and floggers and claws and all sorts of crap. It was hilarious showing them the reactions you can get when you tie someone down tightly and scrub the soles of their feet with a simple plastic hairbrush. One tall gorgeous lesbian domme came up to talk with me when it was over, and I made her hold her hand out, and I turned the little bottom-of-the-beard-trimmer thing on and touched it to her palm. You'd have thought I gave her an electric shock. She leaped back and said, "Oooooh, that's EVIL."

I just look for things that give a tickling sensation. There was a time when I would smile to my potential victims who were already in the kink scene (Kayla, Claudia, Rita, Taryn), and give them a black plastic spork that I'd taken from KFC; I took a whole load of them. They'd say "what's this for?" Later, when they found out, they'd say "You should make that thing your calling card!" Right now I've fallen back in love with the electric flosser, because I now have two of them, and they never think they can be tickled to distraction between their toes.

Would you consider yourself strictly a foot tickler, or do you enjoy other body parts?

I am about 99 percent a foot tickler. Feet are sexy, feet are endlessly and amazingly expressive, and they have more nerve endings than almost any part in the body. There are a few of my friends, when I tickle them I tell them later after editing that it "looked like your toes were trying to wave down passing cars for help!" I tickle my friends upper body-wise out in public just to be mischievous, but it's all about the feet for me. Although I tickled Siobhan in the ribs once when I had her tied down, and she safeworded in about ten seconds; just because I specialize in feet doesn't mean I don't know my other tickle spots as well.

What do you find to be the most fun part of your producing? The most difficult part?

The most fun? Duh, the tickling! Seeing how I can draw it out, finding all the most ticklish spots (I call it "mapping"), and then, at a point, going all out. Probably only a few safeword on me -- you have to know their limits -- but I like seeing how long I can continuously go before they're either desensitized or before they just break. The difficult part is still the pitch: no matter how many times I've done it, it's still the fact that I'm asking someone to trust me in a whole bunch of ways: trust me not to abuse them; trust me with their privacy; trust me to stop when I say I will or respect a whole myriad of things that may come up. This is why I have so many repeat visitors, women who will drive hundreds of miles, women who call me up and say, "Isn't it about time you tickled me again?" But then there's the fun again -- going out for long lunches afterward and laughing some more and remembering the silly parts of it.

Who would you say is the most ticklish model you’ve worked with?

Tough call. It's between Bryn and Simone, really, except Simone can be tickled and tickled and tickled and loves it, whereas Bryn truly HATES to be tickled, and has to be tied down so tightly that she simply can't escape (because the very first time, in a shoot which was never put up for sale, she DID escape, and started throwing things at me!).

Have you ever had a shoot with someone who wasn’t that ticklish? How did you handle that?

Oh, I've had two or three. There was one where she was ticklish, but was so busy trying to appear not ticklish that it wrecked the shoot. She got off on the "challenge" aspect of it. I cut it short, we went out for a drink, and I gently told her that it wasn't going to work. There was another where we'll try again -- she was in the middle of such turbulence in her personal life that she couldn't relax and let go. And there was one where I had hoped she would break once tied down. Every time I'd tickle her foot out at social events, I could see in her eyes that she might break loose. But when she was tied up ... nothing. I tried a few Kujman tricks: heat, light bastinado. Still nothing. To this day, she still comes up to me and whispers that she sulks because she couldn't be part of "the group."

If the TMF were to make a time capsule, and included one of your videos in it, which one would you prefer them to use?

Oh, jeez. I've got five years' worth of clips out there. That's like saying, "Pick your favorite." Something with a lot of laughing, maybe a little back-and-forth between me and the ticklee. Maybe one where they're cussing me out.

Who is your dream ticklee?

As in "celebrity?" Or "professional (kink) model?" Or "someone whose stuff is famous to us in the tickle kink world?" Oh, I have a list. But I try to keep my dreams realistic.

Celebrity? Drew Barrymore. She's already one of us.
Kink model? Sabrina Fox (size 11 feet and a redhead, yow!), Wenona (flexible gymnast and screamingly ticklish) and Tomiko (just plain sexy, laugh and all). And "Mile-High" Mikayla Miles, and her size 15s.
"Famous to us?" I envy spotmanc, whose lovely lady Ariel's magnificent begging is like hearing gold coins drop into a champagne bucket.

What advice would you give to any aspiring producers out there?

Don't do it! There are enough of us out here already!

Just kidding. (DON'T DO IT!) But seriously, buy a fucking tripod. Hand-held video makes my head hurt. And if you're going to shoot video from a non-static camera (meaning, you'll be behind it and let someone else do the tickling), lay off the zoom button on the camera. Video professionals have a term for it, they call it, "My Son The Trombone Player." There are more than a few "professional" outfits (professional in that they're some of the "biggies" in our little line of work) who can't seem to stop from zooming in, and then zooming out, and then zooming in, and then zooming out. Just stop it. That's what editing and cutaways are for. Other than that, don't do this thinking that you'll get freaking rich; remember once again, we're a subset of a subset. I do this because I put out videos of what I want to see; what my clients buy is my vision, and in that I'm no different than Michael Bay directing "Transformers 2." Except maybe my plots are a little more understandable and my stars are better actors than Megan Fox. And a helluva lot more fun to direct.

(Oh, and I get to tickle women's feet. Yeah, there's that.)

But really? Don't do it. Seriously. Take up golf, it's just as frustrating and more widely accepted.

What message do you want to give to those reading this interview?

Buy my stuff! These women can drink!

---

Be sure to check out Stuck in the Stocks

http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

Last edited:
It does make the pitch a little easier, and it's easier for them to say yes, knowing that they have a little bit of deniability and privacy while still getting the ego boost of knowing that they're "international fetish stars from the ankles down."

Wow, just imagining Tomiko in a SITS clip is making me reach for my wallet out of habit!

You'll be interested to know that I reached out to her, and she answered back. Not going to admit more than that, but let's just say that it's not ruled out. :)

After six years, I might want to stretch a little...

knismo

You'll be interested to know that I reached out to her, and she answered back. Not going to admit more than that, but let's just say that it's not ruled out. :)

After six years, I might want to stretch a little...

knismo

First of all, congratulations on your anniversary.

Second, don't tease with my emotions. That's pretty much the ultimate video right there.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

Well, now there's a few things from this interview that are out of date (happily!)...

For those who missed it, I had a tickle session with Tomiko last fall—promo clips from all three parts are uploaded in the Video Clips section of the forum, and ...

As of today, I finally made good and had a session with the person I spoke of in the answer to the ninth question of the interview (where I had fucked up the shoot and wasn't sure if she'd come back)! Just look for my clip called "Lila came back!"

(Below are two pictures: Lila in 2009, and Lila now!)

knismo

Attachments

• Lila-2009.jpg
    Lila-2009.jpg
    935.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Lila-hair.jpg
    Lila-hair.jpg
    990.1 KB · Views: 250
Happy New Year!!!
:dogpile::yourock: I love your stuff and the fact you don't use faces unless the lee insists :veryhappy since like you said, this is forever and people do get fired for a lot less!! If I was crazy enough (and I'm not :neenerneener: ) I'd do a vid with you!! Thanks so much for the wild, crazy, INTENSE, safe tickle torment :yayzorz:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back