• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Hi!" NH Girl New to TMF

hey grlee! i am from NH too :) good to find more of us round here the names grandmaster or brandon if u prefer ;)

Tie me up?
*shocked gasp!*
Oh my *giggles* PLEASE NO! *bats lashes*

Me thinks you should quickly hasten to find the most available ler to put those pretty feet to the tickle test and unlike your pedicurist leave you with no doubt as to the answer to the question which will then satisfy not only your curiosity but then enable you to satisfy all of ours as well.

The ler line starts hereX

Welcome, GRLee. I'm sure that by now your Private Message box is overrun and this thread will grow exponentially, so I'll keep it short...

I grew up in NH (Concord/Warner) and am in the Army now, temporarily overseas. My girlfriend is from the New London/Sutton/Bradford area and like you, was introduced to the fetish and the forum through her new favorite "ler". It has been a wonderful experience for her and I hope it will be the same for you- welcome to TMF.

It's nice to see other N.E. area ladies who have the shared interest. All hope is not lost ;)

FINALLY had my first tickle experience and it was AMAZING!!! May possibly write it up in story format one of these days :)

HELLO GRLEE.

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE TMF. Thanks for showing pictures of your legs and feet. We will be waiting to read your true tickling stories.:happyhop:

Sorry folks - no video allowed by NELA - but it was amazing. I attended a class, the instructor began with a gentle coochie coo on my soles and by the end of the night there were people tickling me everywhere. At one point more than 5 I think were holding me down and tickling me! My most ticklish spot you ask? Well that is a SECRET ;) But there was a gentleman there who did amazing things to the undersides of my toes. I also discovered the palms of my hands are even ticklish - who knew?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back