Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Monster Saga 04

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Tickle Monster Saga 02
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=177109

Tickle Monster Saga 03
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2663528#post2663528

i'm sorry 04 is so short... I guess it was kind of rushed but after a couple months I wanted to post a new story, I started this one a while ago and just finished... rushed it a little because i wanted to finally finish it.

London, England. Katie and Megan are sitting on the floor in Katie’s living room. Katie is wearing jeans and a t-shirt, while Megan is wearing something a little more revealing, a short black dress that barely goes past her thighs. “Here comes the tickle monster.” Katie said, flexing her fingers. Katie attacks Megan’s sides, tickling her and pushing her down so that she is laying on the ground.
“Hahahahahahahahahahaha.” Megan screams out laughing. “Stop.” she finds the strength to say.
“Oh, this is fun.” Katie slides her hands in Megan’s dress and tickles around her thighs.
“You’re not a tickle monster!” She quickly says before returning to laughing. “Hahahahahahahahahahahaha” Megan starts rolling around. Megan eventually rolls onto her stomach. Quickly Katie climbs on her legs and tickles the back of her thighs. “Hahahahahhahhahha.” She struggles but eventually gets free and runs towards the door.
“Come on!” Katie said, getting up. “I’m just having fun. You can tickle me back.”
“I think you have too much fun. You don’t see me going around randomly tickling people.”
“Are you mad?”
“I hope you get tickled by a real tickle monster someday.” Megan left.
“Me too.” Katie said.

Tickle Monster Saga 04

“Third Real World Experience”

Jack approached Steven. “Are you ready?” Jack asked.
“Yeah.”
“You’re going to miss me.” Jack said.
“I’m sure I’ll see you someday again.”
“Maybe.”
“Do you find someone else to go on these tests with when you’re done with me?”
“Yeah. I’m taking a few days off then at the start of next week I’ll have someone else.”
“Cool. I’m glad I finally get to experience somewhere other than the United States.”
“Me too.”
Steven and Jack step into the portal and travel to jolly ol’ London, England. It’s pitch dark where they appear.
“Where are we?” Steven asks.
Jack reaches out and finds a door handle. He slowly opens it. Luckily there is no one there. They look at the small, cramped room. “Apparently we’re in a closet.”
“Oh, well that’s weird.” Steven responded.
“Well, the boogie man isn’t the only one that uses the closet. Sometimes we even come from under the bed. But trust me you never want to have that experience.”
“Why haven’t I had the closet experience yet?”
“Targeting the exact home hasn’t been working. They must have finally got it fixed.”
“Well, let’s stop talking and find our victim.”
“Good idea.”
They head out into the halls. They creep around and find a slightly opened bedroom door. The light is still on. Katie is laying down. She is now wearing pink silk pants and a pink tank top that says “tickle me” on it. She is also wearing black socks with pink stripes on them. She isn’t asleep yet, just resting. The boys creep in. As they step closer to the bed they are noticed.
“Um, hello?” She says with a surprised look. “What are you doing here?”
Steven notices the shirt. “To do what your shirt says.”
“Excuse me?”
Steven quickly steps toward her legs and attaches them to the bed. He then quickly attaches her arms to the bed, above her head.
“Who are you?” She says with a scared voice.
Suddenly Steven and Jack turn into their tickle monster form.
“We’re tickle monsters.” Jack said.
“Oh.”
“You’re not scared?”
“Oh, I’m terrified.”
“Interesting.” Steven said.
“Her reaction doesn’t matter. Tickle her.”
“Right.”
Steven begins by lightly stroking her armpits. She starts to wiggle around. “Hey-y.” She stutters.
“Don’t act like your surprised, this is what tickle monsters do.” Jack said.
Steven then digs deeper into her armpits. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.” She lets out a burst of laughter. Jack just sits there and watch.
“Look at those pretty socks.” Jack said.
“I’ll look at them in a minute. I’m got other things to look at.” Steven then runs his fingers down her sides, from her armpits to her hips.
Katie starts bucking around. “No, no, no, no.” He then digs into her sides. She starts swaying side to side. ”Hahahahahahahahahaha.” He starts to count her ribs. She suddenly stops moving and starts letting out tiny giggles. Streams of “hehe, hehe, hohehehoha.” He then quickly moves from her ribs to her belly, catching her off guard. She immediately starts bucking and moving side to side. “No, no, no! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.” A stream of hysteric laughter comes out of her lips. Music to any tickle monster’s ears. He slides his feathery fingers under her shirt and slide inside her belly button. Her eyes look like their about to pop out. “No! Not there!” She screams. Steven doesn’t listen. He strokes inside her belly button. She first tries to hold back by just smiling, holding her mouth shut as well as possible. Eventually she can’t anymore. “Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hehehehehohohohahaha. Stop this!”
Steven stops briefly. “No.” He continues to tickle under her shirt.
“Please stop, hahahahahahahahahaha! Not the bare skin! Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha.”
Steven stops. “Now I think I’ll look at those socks.” He walks down to her feet and starts tickling her socked feet.
“Wow, wow, wow.” She starts kicking her feet, laughing. Steven holds her foot and starts tickling it. She continues to laugh, not able to kick her feet.
“These are pretty socks.” He says as he continues to tickle her socked feet.
“Hahahahahahaahahahaha” She screams. Steven gets between her toes. “E-Hahanah-nough. Hahahahahahaha.” Steven takes off her socks, a couple second break. She lays back and breathes heavily. He starts tickling her bare feet. “This..hahhahahahahaha… is…hahahahahaha…intense…hahahahaha” He tickles between her toes with his feathery fingers. She starts to to shake. Her mouth stays open but no sound comes out. Another minute of her feet being tickled makes her pass out.
Steven looks at Jack and says, “I guess she’s had enough.”
“Looks like it.” Jack replies.
They both decide to leave and go home. Steven is greated by Christa with a hug. “Hey baby.” Christa says.
“Hey.” Steven says as he moves his fingers up her sides to her armpits, tickling them.
She giggles and let’s go of him.
“Good luck on all your tickling adventures. It’s been a pleasure.”
“Thanks Jack.” Steven says then Jack walks off. Steven kisses Christa. “Let’s go home.” Steven pinches her butt, Christa jumps.

THE END

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back