• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet v.s other Body Parts (tickling preference).

JUICEBOX

TMF Poster
Does anybody find being tickled on their feet more arousing than other body parts?..being a tickler , and having a foot fetish, i tend to find tickling a woman's feet very arousing,.however i,m into foot worship as well. If a lee wanted just her feet tickled because it's more arousing for her , great, ..but if i was to round it off for myself , i go for the overall effect tickling produces "laughter"..that does it for me,.so i would be inclined to tickle a lee anywhere she is ticklish...i just wondered about other opinions or preferences, thanks.

I am always amazed at the stories of females being able to orgasm from having their feet tickled.

I too love womens feet the most for tickling and foot worshipping, but I have found some extremely ticklish underarms to be fun to tickle too. I love to make a lady laugh hysterically when I tickle her. The more ticklish she is the better.

I have a friend, a lovely Indian gal, who can orgasm from having her feet tickled. Pleasant surprise, that was...

I've found that while being tickled does turn me on, it is more the experience of being someone's helpless toy that really gets me going.

As someone with both a foot fetish and tickling fetish, I LOVE tickling the feet. However, I definitely agree that I will go after whatever gets me the reaction I'm looking for. I have to echo what Sergio said in his interview......."I have both a tickling and foot fetish, but if the feet aren't ticklish it does nothing for me"..........and then I attack other areas in search of sensitive spots :)

I have a friend, a lovely Indian gal, who can orgasm from having her feet tickled. Pleasant surprise, that was...

You lucky bastard. Who says Southern California is where everything is in Cali.

As someone with both a foot fetish and tickling fetish, I LOVE tickling the feet. However, I definitely agree that I will go after whatever gets me the reaction I'm looking for. I have to echo what Sergio said in his interview......."I have both a tickling and foot fetish, but if the feet aren't ticklish it does nothing for me"..........and then I attack other areas in search of sensitive spots :)

So does that mean if a person lets say has no feet, does that automatically knock them off your list to be tickled?

I've found that anywhere that is ticklish I rather enjoy.

All ticklish areas on a cute girl work for me

My short answer is: all ticklish areas on a cute girl work for me.

Regarding feet, tickling a girl's soles jumps in hotness value if she is restrained in leg stocks. Leg stocks with an attractive woman's bare soles imprisoned just seems the essence of tickling to me.

wooow.... does she laugh at tickling. or she just turns on?
post a pic wth her, we want to see her.,, maybe not face pic, but body and feet soles

When watching vids, I prefer underarm tickling for torture and foot tickling for pleasure.

For actually tickling a girl, I prefer her to be extremely ticklish but loves to be tickled and can hold her own in a tickle fight, or likes to be held down and tickled. One old GF of mine would slide her arm above her head and place her wrist in my hand. She wouldn't say a word. We would be lying in bed kissing and that would be her way of saying "tickle me".

The foot tickle/orgasm thing is nothing new. I wish I had better detail on this topic, but in light of my lack of preperation what I can share with you is that there is an area in the brain where the nerve sensitivity for the feet and genitials occupy or share the same space.

This leads to a rather interesting connection or even cross connection with feet/vagina or feet/penis relations in some people.

A couple of times in my eariler days, this would be the first several times that I was able to go at a lovely pair of female bare feet to my hearts content, that in the act of tickling her feet, I orgasmed just by the sensory overload of tickling. Nothing was in contact with me at all.

Later on in my experiences, I have been with a couple of nice ladies who have orgasmed from highly sensitive foot tickling.

I think its awesome. Adds to the fun!

My feet are less ticklish than most places, so in the heat of the moment I usually prefer it

Feet are just sexy, and the positions that enable a guy to tickle my feet in bed, while making love, def ignites a very strong sensation... this is a big
part of it... mental as well as physical. I mean, feet and legs in the air, feet and toes tucked along his sides with toes wiggling against his mid-section, feet
pressed against his chest, my feet smothering his face against a busy tongue, kneeling, bending, etc........ yes, it all works together ;)

Lea

Well I'm mostly ticklish everywhere.. but I would say my feet. Mainly because they are my
most ticklish and sensitive spot

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back