• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* UK Tickling - Lana & Abi: This Is Too Much! (NYLONS)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
Finally got a proper preview made up for the first of two epic clips with these two incredible ladies. Lana Cox and Abigail Toyne are two very well known 'classic' British glamour models who (fortunately for us) have more recently turned to fetish and adult modelling...and they also happen to be very ticklish!

image11uu.jpg

I shot two long clips with these ladies and they were great fun to work with. Lana is one of the best ticklers I've seen, mainly because she just clearly loves to tease poor Abi, who is horribly ticklish! Abi is also a very good tickler and Lana has the craziest laugh I've ever filmed...and I just love the way she says 'You little bugger!' lol! This first scene is all nylon tickling, with both ladies on sexy office wear and nude nylons. The tickling is all over with lots of close-up nylon foot tickling, and naturally there's some great double-teaming of each girl (which Abi thought was very unfair!) ;)

image39s.jpg

Both ladies are sexy as hell IMHO and their reactions are just fantastic. Part 2 features nylon and bare foot tickling, but part 1 is 30 mins of some of the hottest nylon tickling I've filmed. It's available from www.uktickling.com now!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/423627515/Abi_and_Lana_part1_sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMNH5W9M

Cheers :britishflag:

Lana is one of the best ticklers I've seen, mainly because she just clearly loves to tease poor Abi, who is horribly ticklish! Abi is also a very good tickler and Lana has the craziest laugh I've ever filmed...and I just love the way she says 'You little bugger!' lol!

I have to admit, I wasn't particularly familiar with Lana before seeing this clip other than the fact that Holly Mcguire said she was fabulous. Abi on the other hand is one of my favourite models whose work I am very well acquainted with. Together, they are awesome - right up there with Holly and Monica.

Definitely one of your very best.

s

2 of the UK's fines Models i reckon. Sexy, funny and very ticklish!

Genuis getting the both of these ladies together! If by any chance you can get these ladies back before Xmas i love too see a santa/elf type tickle scene :)D)

I have to admit, I wasn't particularly familiar with Lana before seeing this clip other than the fact that Holly Mcguire said she was fabulous. Abi on the other hand is one of my favourite models whose work I am very well acquainted with. Together, they are awesome - right up there with Holly and Monica.

Definitely one of your very best.

s

THAT WAS SO DAMN SEXY!

Thank you chaps!

2 of the UK's fines Models i reckon. Sexy, funny and very ticklish!

Genuis getting the both of these ladies together! If by any chance you can get these ladies back before Xmas i love too see a santa/elf type tickle scene :)D)

Thanks! Well I'm definitely planning to get them back in together again soon....santa/elf hmm, are we talking fake beards etc too? :D

That depends on where they want to wear them...

s

Lol, yes indeed...

...I think I see where ticklemadness is coming from though as Abi could do make a pretty good mischeivous elf...it just means explaining to Lana that I want her to dress as Santa however ;)

Seriously though some further kinky outfits are definitely in order for the next one, although I actually think they'd both look hot in pretty much anything!

outstanding.. as always from you
The office wear is a great turn on for me.... they look great and obvioudly had lots of fun

outstanding.. as always from you
The office wear is a great turn on for me.... they look great and obvioudly had lots of fun

Thank you Chris - I loved these office uniforms too...it's always hard to pick the right clothes when the models turn up with a virtual wardrobe of hot outfits!

There's a little more flesh in part two though! :)

Lol, yes indeed...

...I think I see where ticklemadness is coming from though as Abi could do make a pretty good mischeivous elf...it just means explaining to Lana that I want her to dress as Santa however ;)

Seriously though some further kinky outfits are definitely in order for the next one, although I actually think they'd both look hot in pretty much anything!

Trust me there is a reason behind this idea lol!
I think this idea will enhance the fun :) Lana's santa beard on Abi's feet for instance :D
And i agree both ladies look good in anything or nothing :lalala:

Trust me there is a reason behind this idea lol!
I think this idea will enhance the fun :) Lana's santa beard on Abi's feet for instance :D
And i agree both ladies look good in anything or nothing :lalala:

Well it's definitely an interesting idea, lol! I think a sexy santa might be better than a bearded, middle-age man santa but I'll see what we can do :)

I've only seen part 2. But it's one sexy video with two sexy ladies. They both have very sexy, very ticklish feet. I love the use of the feather in the video. Teasing in between the toes and under the arms. I love how much Abi squirmed when she had her upper-body tickled, she almost squirms off the bench :p

Amazing that this happen 10 years ago and they never did anymore videos afterwards.
Sadly Lana no longer models. But Love to get the lovely Abi back with another sexy lady like Jasmine De Launey or Brooke Logan.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back