• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evil Aunt Liz

Tickle Abuse

Verified
After my parent's divorced, my mother moved back into my grandmother's house. It was literally a short bike ride to my dad's house, so it wasn't so terrible to me, except for the fact that a real life monster lived their, my Aunt Liz.

I was only 5 years old, my Aunt looked like a three headed monster to me back then since her jugs were so big, as big as her head. I remember never wanting to give her a hug to avoid being suffocated by her boobs, which she intentionally tried to do on several occasions, she loved to torture me. I never really knew why she liked to mess with me so much, but later in life I learned that my mother used to torture her, and I was easy prey for revenge!

My Aunt Liz was a popular girl, partly because by junior high her boobs were bigger than any three girls combined, but also because she was best friends with this girl named Shelly who lived down the block from my grandmother's house. Shelly was the most popular girl in high school. She was so beautiful, long dark hair, blue eyes, pale white skin, and legs for days.

Now my Aunt wasn't all bad. She was 15 when we moved back in, and my mother went back to work full time and mostly at night so I didn't see her that much during the week. For two years Liz would always meet me at the bus stop after school, help me with my homework, and for the most part was very interested in what was going on in my life and very protective. Protective since she was the only one allowed to torment me. She always found new ways to torture me, pinching, embarrassing me, or burying my head between her boobs. Liz's favorite way to get me was tickling, she knew how afraid I was of being tickled since I was so horribly ticklish and how embarrassed I was about being tickled. Liz saved tickling for special occassions, she was very good at a setting up the most humiliating time to get me. No witnesses, nobody around to save me, except for Shelly. Now back to Shelly...

Shelly was my first crush and I thought nobody would ever find out. Though I was only in second grade at the time, I was sure we were going to be married someday. Shelly was at the house almost every day, coming home with Liz after school, and a parade of boys would come calling for them both. Sometimes Shelly would ask me to go to the door if she didn't want to talk to one of the guys. She used to say, "if you love me you'll tell him we aren't here." Then she would give me a kiss on the forehead. My heart would melt, and Liz would scheme, nothing ever got past Liz. I used to try to get out of doing anything Liz asked me to, and it thoroughly annoyed her that Shelly could get me to do anything. Liz had a plan.

Shelly was over one night like usual, grandma was in bed, her bedroom was far enough away from the living room that she never heard anything that was going on and its not like she ever wanted to know what the hell Liz was up to. My mother still at work, Liz was in charge and told me it was bath time. I always hated taking baths, I would go into the bathroom, was my face, wet my hair a little, and tell Liz I had bathed. There was no lock on the bathroom door, I was terrified that someone would see me naked. Liz wasn't being fooled this time. She sent me to the bathroom, told me to hand my clothes out the door and said she would not give my pajamas to me until she was sure I took a bath. Reluctantly I did as she said and took a bath.

Liz's plan falls into place...
I jumped out of the tub, grabbed a towel quickly to cover myself and called to Liz to bring my clothes. She wouldn't answer. I kept calling, no answer. I couldn't hear anything, no Shelly and Liz chatting, no TV, nothing. Thinking that Liz had fallen asleep, I carefully snuck down the hallway towards the stairs. Then the horror began. Liz's friend was stationed at the bottom of the stairs, I was horrified, I was only wearing a towel! I turn around to head back down the hallway and there is Liz. My only retreat was into the living room and there was Shelly. I was so embarrassed. But it isn't over. I jump on the sofa and try to protect myself with pillows, I know what's coming. Liz attacks and tickles my feet. I am defenseless, I am clinging on to my towel for dear life, no way can Shelly or anyone else see me naked! To my horror Shellly jumps in, tickling my body. Somehow I managed to keep the towel on, and thankfully the torture didn't last that long. Liz tells me that I better do what she says like I do for Shelly or the tickling will be a daily ritual. I ran up to my room, I was so damn angry at Liz, but not at Shelly at all, she had her hands all over me!

So that was my first tickling experience that got me thinking. With my Aunt it was never fun, but Shelly changed my perspective a bit!

Thanks for sharing. Totally awesome.

Now, if your aunt was fifteen when you were five, then she is still within the range of tickle revenge. Right?

Not asking you to make a video of it, but isn't there a way to give Evil Aunt Liz a little comeuppance in your handy dandy studio? Or if it's too weird for you to do it, maybe one of your lady lers?

Thanks for sharing. Totally awesome.

Now, if your aunt was fifteen when you were five, then she is still within the range of tickle revenge. Right?

Not asking you to make a video of it, but isn't there a way to give Evil Aunt Liz a little comeuppance in your handy dandy studio? Or if it's too weird for you to do it, maybe one of your lady lers?

Aunt Liz was actually considering doing a video with Tasha as the ler. I had her scheduled and everything. She checked out the site and immediately changed her mind! Turns out Aunt Liz is too ticklish and afraid to take what Tasha would dish out.

Wow dude. I can see where it would have a big impact on your devopment. Five year old guys are shy and fifteen year old girls can be really cruel. I can sympathize.

Personally, I think revenge is in order. Might help you get over this. I think you ought to go after Shelly. That would probably be fun and make you feel a little better about the whole thing.

Last edited:
Aunt Liz was actually considering doing a video with Tasha as the ler. I had her scheduled and everything. She checked out the site and immediately changed her mind! Turns out Aunt Liz is too ticklish and afraid to take what Tasha would dish out.
What a bummer. I am dying to see Liz now

count me in!

I would be all over that!,, How old is she? have you ever tickled her feet tommy?

Hell yes, me too! Tickle Abuse you should start a petition on here and get a bunch of people to sign it and show it to your Aunt. Tell her she'd be really "famous" and then once she's in Tasha's grasp you can enact your revenge!! I'd certainly pay to see that!

How about if she were to do a couch tease tickle clip instead? Would she be up for that?

Great experience

Tommy,

That's a really profound experience. Thanks for sharing.

It seems like many of us had a watershed moment in our formative years, one that shaped our love of tickling - and it always great fun to read about these experiences.

Scott

Do NOT give up! Tasha was probabaly too fierce a tickler to start with, anyway.

Why don't you tickler her, the way Brooke tickled her aunt? I remember you telling us about this video you were planning....

Meanwhile, great story. Something similar is how I ended up with this tickling interest. Dames!

how about you make a deal with her? 30 mins to let Tasha tickle her, and she gets 60 mins to tickle you? :p

Nice story. The perfect ending would be A. You get her talked into doing a vid for all of us with YOU getting your revenge or B. Go get your revenge and do a full blown followup story with you getting all your years worth of payback. Maybe she would at least do an interview vid afterwards. Good luck.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back