• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feels Like The First Day of School...

ticklyriver

TMF Novice
Hey guys,

So this is where we go if were new right? Because I'm brand spankin' new :)

My name is River McPhay, I'm 19 years old, and I have always loved tickling but was never able to admit it to anyone or myself for that matter.

I would always search about tickling online and read some tickling stories which would get me very worked up ;) *cough*

I have finally decided to join this forum because I want to meet people who enjoy tickling as much as I do.

Unfortunately I have never been tickled :( Hopefully that will change. I don't know why but in my mind I always pictured being tickled by sexy women. So all you LER LADIES out there hit me up! Oh but all you males can watch all the fun don't worry ;)

My tickly spots are listed on my profile some of them are little naughty ;) ahaha just kidding....but not really :p

As you can tell I have a really bad sense of humor and I'm really not all that funny. And I also tend to ramble on in real life as well as online apparently...

Anyways I hope to meet a lot of you. Thanks for reading this novel of a post.

River xox

Welcome aboard River, really cool name btw and i thought you were pretty funny XD

Welcome to the TMF, River, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome Canadian sweetness. :yayzorz: May you receive all the tickles you desire and more. :mwahaha: :canada:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back