• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Official 'Tickling Paradise' Model Nostalgia Thread

Henna (olive oil from tickling fantisies?)
Vivianna (without a doubt)
Tracy (sexy laugh, sexy feet)
Jenny (rarely see feather ticklish feet these days)
Noelle (hottest genie/maid ever)
summer (ticklish virgin, such ticklish feet /drool)
jade (hot)
cheyenne (hot)
frenchy (wasnt there long but damn)
Lauren (hot feet, sexy laugh and she seemed to enjoy it)

Just off the top of my head, really miss their old stuff still look at em nowdays but thats about it. Would pay big bucks to see Tracy again

My girl is Greta. I remember Renees other daughter tickling her beautiful nylon feet.

Oh Yes Frenchy I liked her too. Probably my favourite model actually, nice feet and genuinely ticklish with a nice laugh.

My personal favorite was probably Lynzi. The only one I can find of her nowadays is the prison one, though I'm convinced I once saw one of her on google videos a few years ago.

As the old man here, I have to say how much I love Renee. She is just hot! A great laugh, marvelously ticklish. I always wanted to see MORE of her!

Harley too. She again seems to be genuinely ticklish with a nice laugh.

A lot of people have said these names already but I do agree. I would love to see; Amber, Cheyenne, and Gabrielle. Lastly would be Asia. She didn't have her own video clip but she had an outstanding laugh. She was in the archive section where the auditions were shown

first, I appreciate this tread very much because it reveals a lot of the good FEETback for all the stuff Paradise Vision is doing, whether in the past or in the present. But I have to admit that I do also belong to the ones that yearn for the good old stuff. I don't really know what makes the difference to the current ticklish models as they seem quite gorgeous as well, but I think the fact, that I discovered my penchant for beautiful women feet during my childhood where all the Topmodels like Christie, Lauren, etc. still were present, plays a decisive role. Of course, I support the idea to send a request to Paradise Vision to find out what these great models do look like today so as to bring them back into the memory of their admirers. At least, it would be great to do a photo session with all of them, just to know what they do look like today if it's not possible to do any new clips.

My personal faves are (in chronological order)

Christie
Skylar (from Miss Ticklish USA)
McKenzie
Henna
Sierra
Chynna
Lauren
Viviana

cool thread!!!

Who's the girl in the police uniform with the unbelievably ticklish feet? I remember that vid from waay back. And the girl in the stocks outside in like some desert type area who had the most gorgeous pair of feet ive seen. Has she been in any other videos?

Dude I bought this clip and its one of the best I've ever seen... even beats Tracy's cop clip! The flop is Terminatrix2 and the beautiful gal is Marie... Gia tricks the tough hot cop into her stocks and teases the the pride out of her. Definitely worth getting!

Heidi the schoolgirl punished for smoking. Her screams were awesome. I always wanted to see another clip of her wearing nude color nylons, but I don't believe she made a second clip. Her feet were just perfect.

Bella, Erin, Natalie & Bobbi were my Favorites. And Of Course Renee is too.

I also liked Avery (She Looked like a Female Friend I used to like)

Just stumbled upon this amazing thread ..

Chrissy (Super Model)

Ariell , very sexy

Athena , very sexy brunette , maybe a one timer , from The Contest ..

Negar. Unfortunately they never touched let alone exposed her belly. :( Such wasted opportunity.

Starr, Jenny, Chynna, Tracy, Lauren and Ariel. Those were my favourite lees. Gia is a legendary 'ler whom I wish did most of the tickling.

Viviana, always loved models who enjoyed the tickling. Bambi, Bianca, Rose and the dark haired beauty who's name escapes me right now, started with an N and of course Renee

Negar, thats the name. Wow what a beautiful, ticklish lady that didnt seem to mind the tickles. Perfection.

Cheyenne....& Ms. Daisy. I'd do almost anything for a chance at either one..

I've always had a secret crush on Gia. I'd heard she moved out of the country years ago, but yeah...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back