• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Official 'Tickling Paradise' Model Nostalgia Thread

footpartylondon

Hi Guys,

I have been a huge fan of Tickling Paradise for 10 years.
I am sure we have all wondered what has happened to our favourite tickling paradise models. The likes of Summer (Tickle virgin), Noelle, Lilly, Athena, Ariel etc. These were some of the greatest ticklees of all time!

Now I am also in the business of hiring models regularly and I know how difficult it can be to retain models as they get married or their modelling career takes off and then boom thats it they turn that corner and move on. There is often no way to get them back.. I get requests like this all the time but sometimes I am able to accomodate.

But I think we can take this opportunity and voice support at the guys at TP (Renee, Kamiano) to see if they can perform the unthinkable and bring back some legends from the past and once again shoot with these models?

If you guys want to see more footage of your old school favourite tickling paradise model then have your say here!! :)

I personally would love to see Summer & Noelle again.

PS. Massive respect to Renee, Kamiano for everything they have ever done!

Last edited:
Everyone loves Lilly including me- but Baby was always my favorite

My favorites were Jade and Sierra, seeing how ticklish Jade was in those nylons she was in for one particular clip was just awesome and I always thought that Sierra was so sexy. I wish they coulda done more with these two in particular.

I would love to see Lilly tickled in tight bondage again!

I'd love to see Summer in stocks getting licked by that dog again.

Some really good choices here. I would really like to see Summer again too (TickleVirgin as I know there were a few). Maybe if there is enough support we might see a blast from the past again!

I was always a fan of Lily & Jade.

They also had a model named Henna who was pretty good , too.

Taylor.
One of the very few decent f/m clips that still holds up today.
Whatever happened to him...:shrug:

I really liked Jenny. Miss Northern California or something?!
That chic was smokin' hot!

cool thread!!!

Who's the girl in the police uniform with the unbelievably ticklish feet? I remember that vid from waay back. And the girl in the stocks outside in like some desert type area who had the most gorgeous pair of feet ive seen. Has she been in any other videos?

Tracy(girl in police uniform)
Lily,Jade, and cheyene , three super hot asian chicks
Supermodel christie (awesome feet)
Sierra(see chirstie)
It's too bad tickling paradise isn't as good as it once was. the lighting in their videos is terrible! I was a member for a long time along with FM Concepts another company that has gone way down hill

French maid tickling with Noelle. Still gets me hotter than any other clip ever made.

Tracy, DeeDee, Raleigh and Gia I think who was stuck in the back of the truck! I miss all of them lol

vintage pic

I've always wondered about the background story of this pic. Was it from a video they produced or just a still shot?

Wow. Some great choices there. I completely forgot about Jade & Tracy.
I would say the best video they ever did was I dream of Genie with Noelle & Viviana. I honestly think Viviana was alot more ticklish in her early days.
Nostalgia.

I'm not sure what it was, but they really had something special there! Maybe it's because I was younger but I was always on the edge of my seat as they came out with new stuff. And they never dissapointed....for awhile. Then things sort of fell off. Perhaps it was the video quality. Or even the amount imagination that went into it....the old stuff was cheesy...but I loved it. Perhaps the model quality dropped....not too sure. It was kinky but not overtly sexual....innocent compared to what's out there now...and it's still hot. Perhaps it was the amazing chemistry between lee and ler. The girls were earning a paycheck....but you wouldn't guess by looking at it. Something is lacking though. Haven't seen a video I would buy in a while. Maybe it's the lack of samples...ironically enough if I don't see a sample I won't buy. Perhaps it's the fun story lines.

I loved:
Rio
Christie
Gia
Jenny
Lilly
Henna
Amber
wow...I'm surprised I remember all of those names after all of the years! Really quality stuff. Too bad I lost it all a few broken hard drives ago!

Favorite vid of all time, from TP or not, has got to be The Contest.
Favorite ticklee of all time, from TP or not, is Viviana.

Honorable mentions from TP go to Summer and Liz (The Contest), and Cheyenne.

Favorite vid of all time, from TP or not, has got to be The Contest.
Favorite ticklee of all time, from TP or not, is Viviana.

Honorable mentions from TP go to Summer and Liz (The Contest), and Cheyenne.

Yes, I put 'The Contest' & 'I Dream of Genie' as the Best vids to date!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back