• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello! I'm new, nice to meet you! :)

Lee-bun <3

Hello!

I discovered that my boyfriend was in to tickling almost a year ago and since then we've been exploring it together. I'm 22 and a proud lee!
My boyfriend has been a member for many years and suggested I should join too as you're all really lovely and have been a massive support to him.
I've joined to learn new things, to meet new people who may have been in a similar situation to me and also just to chat
Although it wasn't until I met my man that I discovered I liked being tied up and tortured, I would say it's been my best sexual experience and it has helped create the most amazing relationship with my ler :)
Hope you're all okay and happy!
xx

welcome to the tmf!!!

You will have some fun as long as you stay away from the bad apples. Those people only ruin the fun for the rest of us.

Happy tickles.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you and your boyfriend (whoever he is) get to share many a wonderous times tickling the crap out of each other lol. I'm just curious, why the name "Lee-bun"?

Welcome to the show. I'm sure you'll meet a ton of nice, like-minded folk here.

Welcome to the forum. It's fun here, you'll see :)

That was a great story being brought to the tmf... Welcome and I can tell there will be many more to be had...

Welcome to the TMF, Lee-bun<3, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome...and tell your bf for me that he is a lucky dude to have someone like you that can get into it because he is. Feel free to pm me if you want and best wishes for a great time to both of you:)

Welcome!.
Have fun your boyfriend is very lucky to have someone like you!!!.

Hello! Thank you for all the nice welcome messages :D

*Sketch*My boyfriend calls me Lee-bun which means "love" in German (lieben) and also is a reference to my preferred role. Plus he can call me that in-front of parents, friends etc without anyone having a clue what it really means ;)
Gitcheycoocoo, he say he's the luckiest man alive, but tbh I didn't realise how boring my sex life was till I entered the world of tickle torture, so I'm the lucky one!

I'm not going to lie to you though, it was a bit of a shock at first, particularly because I found out by accident and it was early days in our relationship. I'd never even considered tickling being a form of fetish before. In fact, I hated being tickled as it has always been a very intimate thing for me, so I lied and said I wasn't ticklish so people wouldn't do it! Worked very well for a while!
I was the first person ever to find out his secret other than people here on the tmf and he felt very uncomfortable but we slowly eased into it, especially since one of my turn on factors anyway was that I like being tied up. It was obviously meant to be!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back