• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raspberries!

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
Do raspberries actually tickle you or do you just laugh due to the sound that it makes when someone gives one to you? Haha I think I laugh more because of the sound and how it feels, not so much because it tickles. I'm super ticklish on my stomach and sides too but I just feel it's more of a...funny thing than an actual method of tickling. Raspberries are fun no matter what though :) Anyone else feel the same way? Raspberry ticklish y/n?

hahaha ok so I'm not the only one to have ever done this/had this done to at an age older then 1 year old. It's so damn silly and such a hilarious thing that I'm not even sure if I remember it tickling... I think it did but I'm not sure! They're awesome though, even if it is just something extremely silly.

It tickles me a lot but I think the sound and feel of it makes me laugh more

Ahhh, raspberries. I used to love those…. Except it was so long ago that I can’t even remember the last time I did it to someone/had it done to me. Heck, I don’t even know if it’d work on me now. I still love seeing it on videos from the various producers around though. It’s definitely one of my favorite ways to tickle someone (if they’re ticklish that way, of course).

They don't really tickle me either. I think that did when I was younger though. I like the idea of them when things are all cutesy though :)

lol uhm... do I have to answer this? It could potentially(ok, ok it would for sure) reveal my ultimate weakness!

Raspberries are fun! There's no way a girl can still be mad at you(trust me I piss them off often) after you give them a raspberry. It's a get out of jail free card! Bonus points if you do it in public. Want to leave the mall early and she wants to go to bananna republic....give her a raspberry and she'll forget all about her 20% off sale.

GQ
(GQ does not condone giving raspberries out as a means to get your way...unless the game's on of course)

Love giving the Raspberries to a womans belly or right over her navel.
-Yeah too late Kushie, your secret is out :D

I start with my gf's belly button then work my way into her zerberting her exposed cleavage

lol one of these will bring me to anyone's mercy! still... gotta admit i really love them too! :p

lol one of these will bring me to anyone's mercy! still... gotta admit i really love them too! :p

Don't you have to pretty much be in a position of beginning for mercy if someones able to raspberry you? :p Unless someone just runs up to someone and catches them off guard... haha

lol well if im just pinned and someone is tickling my belly, ill laugh and giggle. But if they raspberry my belly, thats when i want mercy. raspberries are just too intense for my poor wittle belly lol :p

.... there's just something so wrong about naked chicks on the side of a thread talking about giving people raspberries.

Lol, oh. I guess you're right. But... wouldn't you men enjoy seeing that though? :p

It'd be like strippers at a Chuck E Cheese. You came for the pizza but... what are strippers doing here?

Though who eats at chuck e cheese anymore...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back