• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm new here - fetish model who LOVES to be tickled!

misspandora

TMF Poster
Just wanted to say hi-some of you may have seen me in tickling videos before! See: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=184847

In that clip, I was pretty new to tickling. That was my very first time-I didn't even know if I was ticklish!

Now I've done quite a few tickling clips, and I can safely say, I am INCREDIBLY ticklish, in many different places!

Anyway, I've been modeling for over a year now - mostly fetish but some glamour, pin-up and artistic nude.

Nice to meet everyone! I look forward to learning more and meeting you all :)

Glad you decided to explore and share that aspect of yourself with us, and then decided to join as well! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the TMF, misspandora, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here. I wish you success with your modeling.

Welcome to this forum. I hope you will be happy to be here. It's always good to see some tickle models among us. :)

Omg, my dear, you have a beautiful laugh/giggle.

Very cute and very sexy!:wub::wub::wub:

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to TMF.

PS: If you're ever in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, I would love to have the chance to work with you

I do travel sometimes! Just came back from my 2nd trip to Tampa. PM me your email, and I'll add you to my database of people to work with on my travels :)

Welcome to TMF.

PS: If you're ever in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, I would love to have the chance to work with you

WELCOME MISS PANDORA.

:welcome: I LOVE hearing a woman say that "I like to be tickled". I hope that you get to the East Coast sometime.:happyfloa

Hello misspandora!

Welcome to the forum! And, Happy Holidays too you!

Can't wait too see your material, and in the future!

If for some odd reason, I ever meet you.....I'm gonna be shy now. I've seen your nipple, and most of your butt. *runs off giggling with a boner*

Welcome to the tmf!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you know this is the interent and people can fake gender, occupation, military exsistence, and more. Go with your heart and do not get pushed around.

This is a great site except for the bad apples that reside here. Avoid them and you will do fine.

ahhhh.....ok......

thanks. I guess....

Welcome to the tmf!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you know this is the interent and people can fake gender, occupation, military exsistence, and more. Go with your heart and do not get pushed around.

This is a great site except for the bad apples that reside here. Avoid them and you will do fine.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back