• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming into the light

midnightlord619

TMF Regular
I've always been a lurker and never really out in the open so i just thought i'd finally come out and say hi to everyone here.

Intro: I'm Joseph and it's a pleasure to make everyone's aquaintance. I've Been into tickling for as long as i can remember. I'm typically a ler. Feet and underarms are my favorite spots to tickle. I'm not tickled much or at all so i can't say if i'm ticklish or not.
Besides tickling, i'm into all art (musical, literal, visual, etc..) I play plenty of instruments all of which the piano would still be my favorite. I spend time writing music,poetry, even stories when i have the time. I love spending time at the lake, especially on a full moon night. Unfortuanately, most of my activities are solo so i don't get much interaction with anyone which i'm trying to break that. Being alone most of the time can have a negative effect both mentally and emotionally.
I'm also a church boy. I live my life according to what i believe in God's word. I don't try and shove my beliefs down on anyone. if you wish to discuss anything religious, i'm fine with that. i know that we all don't see things the same way so it's no surprise if there are disagreements. I will respect another's belief whether i agree with it or not and i ask the same of you.
Overall, i'm a laid back guy. I take the days as they come and make the most of them. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.
Hopefully this gives you all a decent picture of who i am. Any questions, feel free to pm me and i'll get back to you asap.

-Joseph

Hey Joseph! Hope you have fun! Like an old friend told me: Drive fast and take chances - Not literally!

Hello Joseph and Welcome to TMF! Hope You Have Fun Here

Congratulations on delurking and joining the posting members of the TMF! :couch:

I've always been a lurker and never really out in the open so i just thought i'd finally come out and say hi to everyone here.

Intro: I'm Joseph and it's a pleasure to make everyone's aquaintance. I've Been into tickling for as long as i can remember. I'm typically a ler. Feet and underarms are my favorite spots to tickle. I'm not tickled much or at all so i can't say if i'm ticklish or not.
Besides tickling, i'm into all art (musical, literal, visual, etc..) I play plenty of instruments all of which the piano would still be my favorite. I spend time writing music,poetry, even stories when i have the time. I love spending time at the lake, especially on a full moon night. Unfortuanately, most of my activities are solo so i don't get much interaction with anyone which i'm trying to break that. Being alone most of the time can have a negative effect both mentally and emotionally.
I'm also a church boy. I live my life according to what i believe in God's word. I don't try and shove my beliefs down on anyone. if you wish to discuss anything religious, i'm fine with that. i know that we all don't see things the same way so it's no surprise if there are disagreements. I will respect another's belief whether i agree with it or not and i ask the same of you.
Overall, i'm a laid back guy. I take the days as they come and make the most of them. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.
Hopefully this gives you all a decent picture of who i am. Any questions, feel free to pm me and i'll get back to you asap.

-Joseph

Welcome, Joseph/Midnight.......:swordfight: even though I have already met you!!

Congrats on delurking! I know it can require a bit of a push, but the TMF is one of the nicest boards you could hope for, and I'm sure you'll be welcome here :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back