Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

7/21/2014

Clips4Sale has the webs largest collection of tickling clips all in now place. Click a C4S banner here on the forum to see!

New from MTJ

Nesse
Legends #1

Click here
7/15/14

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

Sole Mates

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

Nurses Wife

High School Cheerleader Foot Tickling Story

When I was in high school I was assigned to a table in study hall with one of the cheerleaders who was also one of the hottest girls in school. I would actually whip off (at home, of course) thinking of tickling her feet. One day she told me that she had a run in her stocking and asked me if I wanted to see it. I said sure. She lifted her foot up to me with her toes curled back to expose a run in her stocking that ran from her heel all the way through her arch to the ball of her foot. I impulsively grabbed her foot and started tickling it and she began laughing. To my embarrassment my football coach who ran the study hall yelled at me and asked me if I were crazy. That embarrassed the crap out of me.

Hey Mystang,
    That would embarrass me too, bot oh well - I got a laugh out of it!

The authority of those who teach is often an obstacle to those who want to learn. - Cicero

People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within. - Ramona L. Anderson

So, what did the cheerleader say??? Was she pissed, or ok with it?
    Bob

You weren't crazy, you were having fun.
    <=== Goddess Shelly's sacred soles

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order my newest (Sept. 2012) collection of four short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED #5
    Order Today!

She just grinned at me afterward. Looking back on my high school days I am pretty sure that at least the girls knew about my foot thing. I made a point of tickling the feet of any girl that I could tickle. Once while at a party a girl sat beside me on a couch and put her feet in my lap , curled her toes and said that she loved to have her feet tickled. Other people were watching and this embarrassed me so I got up as if nothing had been said. I just wish that that would have happened some place that was private. I would have tickled her feet for hours. Having said all of that, I now suspect that the cheerleader was checking me out with her own little experiment. She already had the run in her stocking. Why be so obvious as to ask me if I wanted to see it? She probably told her friends about the incidence and added to the folklore about my fetish.

well atleast u made ur style awesome
    Have no Fear for the Icon is here!!!!!!

Just Remember the good guys dress in black in case we ever meet face to face or make contact!!!!

The Man, The Myth, The Legend, The Icon

If you like red bull and vodka and getting down in the rain if you like hitting it at midnight and making the whole room shake!!!!!!!!!

Often imitated but never duplicated

It feels good to be back in black