• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

High School Cheerleader Foot Tickling Story

mustang

TMF Master
When I was in high school I was assigned to a table in study hall with one of the cheerleaders who was also one of the hottest girls in school. I would actually whip off (at home, of course) thinking of tickling her feet. One day she told me that she had a run in her stocking and asked me if I wanted to see it. I said sure. She lifted her foot up to me with her toes curled back to expose a run in her stocking that ran from her heel all the way through her arch to the ball of her foot. I impulsively grabbed her foot and started tickling it and she began laughing. To my embarrassment my football coach who ran the study hall yelled at me and asked me if I were crazy. That embarrassed the crap out of me.

Hey Mystang,
That would embarrass me too, bot oh well - I got a laugh out of it!

So, what did the cheerleader say??? Was she pissed, or ok with it?

She just grinned at me afterward. Looking back on my high school days I am pretty sure that at least the girls knew about my foot thing. I made a point of tickling the feet of any girl that I could tickle. Once while at a party a girl sat beside me on a couch and put her feet in my lap , curled her toes and said that she loved to have her feet tickled. Other people were watching and this embarrassed me so I got up as if nothing had been said. I just wish that that would have happened some place that was private. I would have tickled her feet for hours. Having said all of that, I now suspect that the cheerleader was checking me out with her own little experiment. She already had the run in her stocking. Why be so obvious as to ask me if I wanted to see it? She probably told her friends about the incidence and added to the folklore about my fetish.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back