• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman: Secrets of the Super Friends

Wonder Woman
In
Secrets Of The Super-Friends

By:SlaverTickler

Diana was working in the offices of Smithe,Willson & Trevor,
when their came a loud explotion. As the clerk ran down the hall she herd the voice of her arch foe the Cheetah comming from the office of Steve Trevor. The raven haired beauty ducked around a corner, and with several spins she transformed into Wonder Woman, ambassador of the Amazons.

With a mighty kick the superhero knocked in the door to Steve's office. As she rushed into the room 3 of Cheetha's hench-men jumped on her, knocking her to the floor. With ease the super strong woman threw the goons off, she looked up to see Steve was tied to a chair rigged with a time bomb. The tanned goddess rushed to her friend's aid and grabbed the bomb, throwing it out the winddow in the hole in the wall. As the device left her hands she felt her belt of strength being pulled from her waist, she turned to see Cheetah with thebelt in hand.

Wonder Woman grabed for her enchanted belt, but 2 of the goons grabbed the amazon. With out the belt the princess' was that of a normal woman, no match for the muscled thugs that restrained her. The willed eyed villeness pulled a spray can from her belt, and squirted a blue mist into the hero's face. Diana felt her head started to spin, and then the world whent dark.

Wonder Woman woke up with blurred vision, and a slight throbbing in her skull. As her head cleared the amazon princess realized her arms and legs were restrained.Stand-
-ing before her, holding her gold belt was Cheetah.
Enraged Diana lunged forward but the chains held her at bay.The red haired vilaness wrapped the golden lariat of teuth around her captive, and Wonder Woman stood with a mes- merized expression on her face.

"Wonder Woman," said Cheetah, "you must tell me the truth correct?"

"Yes I must tell you the truth." replied the helpless hero.

"Yes, I must tell you the truth." replied the helpless hero

Are you ticklish Wonder Woman?" asked the evil woman, "I've
often wondered if you amazons were."

"Nnnngh...nnn...YES!" said the princess, her words betraying her, "I'm extreamly ticklish."

"Good." smiled Cheetah, as she removed the lariat.

As the hero came out of her trance, she shook her head and felt her boots being pulled off. Wonder Woman realized that her legs were trapped in stocks, and remebered that she had been captured by Cheetah. The amazon tried despritely to pull her hands free of the chains that held them above her head, but she didn't have the strength. Looking at her captor, she felt something scratching the arch of her foot.

Page 2
"Ack, what are you doing Cheetah." said Wonder Woman with a jerk, "Let me go, pr by Herra's power I'll..."

Suddenly Diana's threat's were replaced by a loud giggling as Cheetah's fingers traced the sole of her foot. She felt her captive jerk harder when her thumb carresed the base of her toes. Cheetah knew this was humiliating the hero, witch is why chose this method over simply using the lariat to obtain the information.Lex Luthor and the other members of the Legion of Doom wanted the the secret identaties of their foes and sent Cheetah to abtained the infermation. Knowing full well that Wonder Woman always seemed to show up when Steve Trevor is endangered, she used him as bait to capture the amazon beauty.

The woman bucked about, helpless without her belt of stregth. She laughed and squealed to the delight of her foes. The three goons watching Diana's torture could feel thier pricks stiffen in their pants, as they cheered on thier leader. The torment intesified as the Cheetah ran her clawed gloves from the edge of Diana's shorts to the bottoms of her calves, her tormentor slowly tickled her games from one end to the other. Occationaly she'd feel the underside of her knees getting tickled, or the insides of her inner thieghs being kneaded. Regardless of where the touching was, it produced hysterical laughter from the hapless hero.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Diana, "What do you whant?"

"I'm doing this because I's fun." replied Cheetah, "As for what I want, only the secret identaties and weakness' of the Super-Friends."

"Never!" exclaimed the laughing woman.

"I was hoping you'd say that." said Cheetah with a grin, "I want to resist, and protong i=the inevitable." she whent on "I've waited years to humiliate you, so go ahead, it just makes it more fun for me."

Wonder Woman knew it was true, ever sense she came to America the Cheetah hed been out to destroy her. Her captor could gain the imformation she wanted by simply putting the lariat of truth on her, but she was enjoying Diana's torment to much. If the princess could hold out, maybe one of the Super Friends would try to find her. She just hoped Cheetah wouldn't discover the communicator on her belt.

"By the gods." scremed the amazon, as the villain's fingers stroked her sides, "Not my ribs, pleas Cheetah...DON'T"

Page 3

The cat like nails of the evil woman mercilessly tickled Wonder Woman's upper body. Up and down her sides, and into her armpits. Diana's body was covered in sweet, and her pleas for mercy were like music to the villains present. The ultimate humiliation came when Cheetah tore off the top of the pricess' cotume, revealing her large jiggling breasts. Taking a feather, the sadistic woman began to trace circles over the amazon's big pink nipples.

Groans of ecstasy, combined with with her pained laughter filled the room. With a wave from their leader the three thugs joined the tickling fray. One stood behinde the hero and tickled her underarms, while a seconed scratched at her helpless soles. The third pressed his lips against the amazons rippled belly, and blew as hard as he could. Cheetah knew her captive was on the verge of submition, she could see it in her eye's.

"Please...stop it!" screamed Wonder Woman, as tears stemed down her full cheeks, "I can't stand it anymore, stop tickling me!"

Saliva dripped from the sweatie amazons lips, and Cheetah ordered her men to stop. Lifting Wonder Woman's chin, the villain could see the defeat in her glazed eyes. The barly cohearent hero gasped for air, Cheetah had broken Wonder Woman's sperit and now it was timeto move in for the kill. Diana knew she couldn't resist anylonger, as she felt the bad guys begin their assault a-new. Just as the raven haired beauty was about to surrender the information, a pair of bodies crashed through the wall. Mary Marvel, and Super-Girl walked out of the dust.

"OH SHE-IT!" screamed the evil-doers, as the hroic beauties aproched.

"As the hoods and thier leader dashed for the door, Cheetah dropped the belt of strength. The two hero's freed their friend an returned the belt to her. The crises was over, but Wonder Woman would never forget the day the Cheetah brought her on the verg of betrayl.

The End
:eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused:

great story

EXCELLENT STORY HOW ABOUT A PART TWO WHERE WONDER WOMAN GETS TICKLE REVENGE ON CHEETA TO THERE LOCATION OF LEGION OF DOOM YES I AM THAT GENERAL ZOD WHERE IS THE SON OF JOR-EL? :D

Thanks General

Well General, first I thought the son of Jor'El cheated you out of domanation of the planet Huston. Secondly this is a great reaction to my first story. I almost called Cheetah, Tigra, but my small collection of DC trading cards saved my but. Third and lastly, go to the polls to vote for my next subject Cheetah's on the choping block for her needless failier).;)

polls

SLAVE TICKLER HOW DO I GET TO POLLS? THIS IS STILL NEW TO ME TMF HAS 2 COLORS NEW IS BLUE&WHITE PLD IS PINK DIDNT SEE POLLS ANYWHERE BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HEARD PLANET HOUSTON LIKED THE MOVIE HATED THE PHANTOM ZONE COSTUMES BUT ZOD IS BACK IN D.C.UNIVERSE I MAY HAVE TO TRY A STORY W/HIM TIKLE INTEROGATTIN SUPERGIRL ON SUPERMANS WHEREABOUTS

Well

I believe yuo'll find the polls near the bottom of the forum General. As for the uniforms, I don't believ they were Phantom Zone spacifinc. Though your lady Ursa looked hot with that slit up the leg.

hey great job on the story slave. Next time please include more laughing. Thanks

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back