• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hoping To Find Her

Ocean

Hey, I'm not necessarily new here; I've been lurking for awhile and have never fully "come out," so here I am. My purpose for being here, is to hopefully find my soul mate -- I'm getting older and I really want to find the one for me, and it would be great if it were someone who actually shared a love for being tickled. I know I may not find her here, but I might as well try and enjoy the culture here while I'm searching.

A little about myself:

I have many hobbies and passions, and the list is always growing! I don't find that any one hobby takes precedent over another; I love them all. I love writing -- novels, journals, and poetry. I compose music of all genres, and I love to sing. I'm very athletic and I work out as much as I can, and I also love to read, and enjoy well written films and computer games, and I have a huge passion for space exploration.

I have many goals and aspirations, but the ones most important to me are to become more enlightened, and be able to live life to the fullest and most importantly find my soul-mate to experience it with.

As far as who I am, and what makes me unique: I pride myself on my loyalty, honesty, and strength. If you get to know me, you'll come to know that I have more loyalty than you'd ever imagine to find in another person, and that goes along with trust as well. As for strength, I've had to face many odds and extremely rough circumstances early on in life, and through those trials I've been forged into an extraordinarily strong individual, with the will to accomplish anything, and make the most impossible dreams come true.

The scope of my taste in music is infinite. If it's emotional, genuine, powerful and moving -- my ears perk up. Music of all genres touch my heart and soul. Some of my favorite genres include: ambient, orchestral, industrial, metal-core, trance, and hip-hop, but I have favorite songs that span all genres and sub-genres of music.

If you want to know more, send me a pm. I hope to hear from you.

welcome!
hope you find her! she's out there :)

Welcome to the TMF, Ocean, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here. Good luck in finding your soul mate.

Welcome to the forums! I myself am a writer but of short stories that have appealed to some but not all of the tickle story fans. I hope that this next series of stories is going to best them all. I am also trying hard to find my own soul mate. I'm doing good on that so far. I have three possibilities. They tell me that they love me no matter what I've done or may have done in the past and that means a lot to me. So if I can find three girls here and on the other tickle forums that could be "the One" as ugly as I am, there's no doubt in my mind that you will do so much better. Good luck and have fun while you're on here.

Good luck in your search!!! I found mine, not on here, but yours is out there somewhere!!!!

I've been trying to find my someone too. Good luck. Welcome to the forum and have fun.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back