• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BRAND NEW: Tiny Ava's Long Ticklish Toes! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Ava is only a little taller than five feet, and she's got long, slender size 7.5 feet--and a HUGE laugh! When I first met her, I told her she should be a blues singer (she said all the cigarettes she smoked all through school probably wouldn't give her much wind power) because of her deep, throaty voice. And she LOVES to have her feet tickled!

She wouldn't let me tie her hands down, because she laughs so much tears fall from her eyes (and she wanted to wipe them away, which you'll see a few times in this clip). But you know this girl knows what she wants, because by the time I bring out the vibrating hairbrush, she's even telling me how to tickle her with it!

There's a lot of feather-tickling in here, which REALLY gets her rolling, plus I didn't want to get her desensitized early, and besides, it works so well on her! At one point, just my fingers under her toes has her begging me to stop!

Please welcome tiny, big-voiced, big-laughing Ava to being Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

ok

Def NEED MORE of her for sure! LOVED it man! loved her feet, loved the way you tickled her, jst awesome!!

Great Clip - She appeared to be very ticklish. Would love to see those feet tickled in sheer nylons next time . :santasmil

Whatever happened to these clips?

Ava is only a little taller than five feet, and she's got long, slender size 7.5 feet--and a HUGE laugh! When I first met her, I told her she should be a blues singer (she said all the cigarettes she smoked all through school probably wouldn't give her much wind power) because of her deep, throaty voice. And she LOVES to have her feet tickled!

She wouldn't let me tie her hands down, because she laughs so much tears fall from her eyes (and she wanted to wipe them away, which you'll see a few times in this clip). But you know this girl knows what she wants, because by the time I bring out the vibrating hairbrush, she's even telling me how to tickle her with it!

There's a lot of feather-tickling in here, which REALLY gets her rolling, plus I didn't want to get her desensitized early, and besides, it works so well on her! At one point, just my fingers under her toes has her begging me to stop!

Please welcome tiny, big-voiced, big-laughing Ava to being Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Hi:

None of these clips show up on your web site any more. What happened? BTW, your work is amazing!

Hi:

None of these clips show up on your web site any more. What happened? BTW, your work is amazing!

Ava married a guy who strenuously objected to any video or pictures of her on the net. ::shrugs:: What can you do?

(Yes, she signed a release, but I value my friendships, so out of respect for her and her over-protective guy [eyeroll], I took them all down.)

knismo

Aw, well that's a real shame! Especially considering it's something as harmless and fun as foot tickling, fully clothed and not showing the models face as well, but like you said, what can you do. Anyway, thanks for the response, and as one who admires your work, please accept this illustration as a token of esteem from one artist to another.Yo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa!.jpg

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back