• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

10 Year trade: C.A.B

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Here we go with the first trade!

The HEROIC Mr. Fetish?!
Regulars here will know C.A.B. A former lurker in his own words, throughout this past year, he's posted many various series with a mix of realism and cartoony-ness, and themes like BDSM, non-consensual, and sexual, as well as comedy. Two of my favourites are: Legal Aged Mutant Ninja Tickling Hentai Furry Manga Tentacle Chipmunks in Socks (yes, that's the full title), and The Irrepressible Mr. Fetish.

Now I love Mr. Fetish. The fact that he's an unremarkable-looking chap with no qualms about indulging his kinks in public or private is genius. For this picture, I have a mini story where he takes on Dr. Wolfgang Darang and Scarlett Terra who hold Ana-Lea and Robi hostage. Somehow, he beats the hell out of Darang, puts Scarlett up in bondage and rescues the two hotties. Why? Because he's Mr. Fetish. That man can do anything. Standing on a vanquished Darang, he canes Scarlett's soles, zaps her nipples, and tops it off with some cruel feathering. All the while, Ana-Lea and Robi fawn over him, while a late-coming Chimp looks on in disbelief.

Those damn Chipmunks catch a break
As I mentioned before, the Legal Aged Chipmunks is another of my favourite C.A.B series. I really do love comical moments in tickle media, and their mishaps suit that to a tee. If you've followed their misadventures of the blue Binky, the green Chubby and the orange Stinky, you'll know their mission to tickle hot girl feet has been an EPIC FAIL so far. Even if they are intolerable douchebags, they at least need to catch a break. See, this is where I come in...

In celebration of my 10 years, they finally get their wish by tickling the bare feet of Ana-Lea, classic character Selis, and Robi: All three are based on what their real-life counterparts look like in photos. Combining the cartoony and realistic styles of his work, this picture made my face hurt from grinning so much for a couple of reasons. 1) The picture rocks as you can see, because it sort of looks like Ana-Lea, Selis and Robi are tickled in "real life". And 2) The banter between the Chipmunks, lampshading their past exploits and showing their base personalities here, is incredibly funny! This very picture kicked off the immense run of pictures I've been doing lately. I've never been this productive in years!

Poisonous Monkey

Attachments

• 10cab.jpg
    10cab.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 959
  • CAB_chimp_10th.gif
    CAB_chimp_10th.gif
    259.3 KB · Views: 896
Wonderful drawing. :feets: Great work, Chimp, thanks for sharing it here. :D

Those damn Chipmunks catch a break
As I mentioned before, the Legal Aged Chipmunks is another of my favourite C.A.B series. I really do love comical moments in tickle media, and their mishaps suit that to a tee. If you've followed their misadventures of the blue Binky, the green Chubby and the orange Stinky, you'll know their mission to tickle hot girl feet has been an EPIC FAIL so far. Even if they are intolerable douchebags, they at least need to catch a break. See, this is where I come in...

In celebration of my 10 years, they finally get their wish by tickling the bare feet of Ana-Lea, classic character Selis, and Robi: All three are based on what their real-life counterparts look like in photos. Combining the cartoony and realistic styles of his work, this picture made my face hurt from grinning so much for a couple of reasons. 1) The picture rocks as you can see, because it sort of looks like Ana-Lea, Selis and Robi are tickled in "real life". And 2) The banter between the Chipmunks, lampshading their past exploits and showing their base personalities here, is incredibly funny! This very picture kicked off the immense run of pictures I've been doing lately. I've never been this productive in years! good work

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back