• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling - Heather Feels Ruby's Revenge! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hey all,
Here's a fairly belated preview for the second of Ruby's recent tickling session with Heather. After demolishing the extroardinarily ticklish Ruby in part 1, it was going to need some fairly serious revenge tickling to come even remotely close to evening the score between these two. Fortunately, Ruby turned out to be just as much of an evil tickler as Heather (if not more so!), and Heather also being extremely ticklish...well, I think Ruby got her own back anyway!

image51r.jpg

Heather is stretched out with her feet in the stocks in this one and she gets some very rough tickling from Ruby all over her body, while she basically cracks up. Ruby actually left marks all over Heather's upperbody from where she got carried away...she even complained that tickling Heather made her hands sore! :) Lots of nylon foot tickling, and bare foot tickling with toe-ties and baby oil, brushes - everything! She also gets double-teamed by Ruby and myself on both her feet and upperbody.

image16c.jpg

This was a long, exhausting and torturous scene for poor Heather and the full version is an epic 24 minutes long. Hope you enjoy the preview!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/436973147/Rubys_revenge_sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DT2H62NR

Attachments

• Image93.jpg
    Image93.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 284
A completely and utterly brutal demolition job! Ruby doesn't hold back one bit. If you like your tickling like that then I challenge you to find a better clip than this one. Poor Heather. I bet she felt like she'd been in a car crash the next day.

It is worth remembering though that Ruby said she'd like to be tickled a bit harder. Perhaps you should use this a reference for her next shoot turtleboy?

s

Yes, yes, more upperbody at last! Being a Brit myself I love to see British girls tickled. Now, if only they would lose those nylons.
Please, just for a change, make an upperbody clip with the 'lee in tiny shorts with bare legs - that would be heart stopping!

Thanks for the nice comments folks :)

It is worth remembering though that Ruby said she'd like to be tickled a bit harder. Perhaps you should use this a reference for her next shoot turtleboy?

s

I'll certainly bear it in mind... ;) She did say she'd be bringing another can of Relentless to the next shoot, lol!

She did say she'd be bringing another can of Relentless to the next shoot, lol!

I'm sure she said something about a crate of it to me. You could end up with your first 'lee in LRI* if you are not careful (assuming Heather didn't need a trip there after her last shoot)!

s

*LRI - The local casualty/ER

I'm sure she said something about a crate of it to me. You could end up with your first 'lee in LRI* if you are not careful (assuming Heather didn't need a trip there after her last shoot)!

s

*LRI - The local casualty/ER

...it may be more likely I end up there myself! That said, I'm going to have to start stockpiling energy drinks if they have the same effect on all models :)

Very nice, I really liked it when she coated her feet in baby oil and tickled them with her fingers and the hairbrush!

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back