• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

German Axe Temptation Advent Calendar

I can grab it from the original page as a 800x450 .mov file if it's formatted the same as all the other Advent clips. As a last resort it will also be up on Axe's youtube page :)

...and hats off to a great team effort once again (thank god for supermacroG11 keyboard) :mwahaha:

yes really nice teamwork !! over 1600 votes, great !

thank you and lets hope the video will be good !!

i'm a bit concerned that we shouldn't get our hopes up too much for this

i have been looking at some of the others and the makers seem to see that their remit is to misinterpret each suggestion as much as possible

for example, 'chocolate massage' has sophia massaging a giant bar of chocolate, 'sophia takes a shower' has her winning a game of scalextric and tipping a bottle of champagne over her head, the one that seems to be called 'edible g-string' or something, has a male santa up the chimney wearing said edible pants... and so on

but i sincerely hope i am wrong, and apologise for being a possible buzzkill

Nah, you aren't being a buzzkill dude :) It's still a good opportunity seized by a little organisation and team effort - certainly worth trying for anyway, regardless of whether the vid turns out to be gold, or crap.

We did as much as we could and the rest is out of our hands now ...We can only wait and hope for the best :D

yes, you're right, good point

whatever the eventual outcome, the fact that we merry band of tickle lovers pulled together this way is excellent in itself

good show :)

Yep - 00:00 hours, Midnight, 20th December 2010

I don't suppose there will be some way of capturing the video of that puppy after it hits their site, will there?

It´s possible to cap with realplayer, but it´s not necessary, as they have an own youtubechannel where all vids are shown.

Damn, I voted for arschgeweih, but I guess I didn't put enough time into it. Really wanted to see datass...

Here you go :)

You can see it on the Axe Advent Calendar website and I uploaded it for convenience here -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/b0wqu4

As much as can be expected for a non-fetish mainstream clip, but nothing to be disappointed about - it is a funny little clip and even I want to shoot the "gili gili" chicken :mwahaha:

Good job making it happen guys! I hope we can pull together on other group efforts in future and who knows what results may come :nicethread:

p.s. Could any of you good German speaking people tell me what Sophia says at the end of the clip?

Haha indeed :) I think Priscilla James would be very jealous of the tickle abilities of Giligili Chicken if she ever saw this ;D

A wasted opportunity on their behalf, not ours :)

But of course since, odds are, none of the Axe production team have a tickle fetish - I doubt they gave it a second thought to actually tickle a smokin' hot girl properly ...as crazy as that may sound . C'est la vie ;)

LOL! I loved it, it was funny. Yeah I had a feeling they would do something like this but I still liked it. The thought was there. :)

DK

good thing I didn't get my hopes up that was terrible

It's about what I expected them to do.

Well, at least it was pretty funny.

Is there an address in which we can deliver them a big F U.. I mean my expectations were low going in. But this is beyond low. A guy in a chicken suit. Go F yourselves GERMAN AXE

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back