• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PA Gathering (for those that can't make NEST)

This is what sucks with PA it's over 360 miles wide and closer for people in Atlantic City then Pittsburgh if it's in Philly area. I was tickling for Eastern people we can call it SEPTA
S - South
E - Eastern
P - PA
T - Tickle
A - Authority
This SEPTA is a lot more fun and you won't need tokens for this fun ride. You out in West can call yours whatever LOL

Last edited:
I know I've been bad about this. Things have been kinda crazy. The next one is probably going to be in Philly either late March or early April. Just have to pick a cool place.

Just FYI there is a new Philly munch scheduled!! There are a few threads here and on Fetlife. Here's a link to one of the TMF threads. Hope to see you there!!

Schuylkill County would be great!

If anyone knows where that is!

I'm In!

I can never make the NEST because of the time of year it is. So count me for another PA Gathering pending where and what time of year it is.

Thank you,
LBFT

Near Pittsburgh or somewhere in in W. PA. would be perfect! I REALLY want this to happen. It would be a total blast!!!

Anyone from the W. PA. area should PM me. Let's make this thing happen! I will find a place for us to meet, if at least a few interested people contact me.

Hey how are you!!

Chris from the Allentown, PA area. Would be very interested.!!

Take care!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back