• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

$ Hire me? $

LeenaBeena

Just throwing it out there :]

(I know I'm going to get trashed on for this but ohwell, let the haters hate)

I don't think you'll get a bad response to this :p Though you might want some more details... there are other people who do hire out their services on here as well.

Need to post some information if you want responses. I don't even know what you're looking to be hired for, let alone how much, how long, or where you are?

I get that this is a tickling forum, so it's probably ler or lee stuff, but.. well, that's not all the forum is about, so, yeah.

-Etc.

And haters hating solely to hate can go to hell.

Well then I'd have to pass I'm affraid, sorry :(. Good luck though!

LOL...you know...the way that text read it didn't seem sarcastic, so it was taken literally. I'll PM you from here and we can talk :).

jerk!!! i'm pretty!! well i mean not gorgeous but um yeah not ugly..

bad attempt at sarcasm. i suck. >.<

Do you have a picture of your face? Your feet? Both?

If so, please post it here and/or in your profile's album.

Do you have a picture of your face? Your feet? Both?

If so, please post it here and/or in your profile's album.

noooooo way. i am NOT posting a picture of me here where everyone can see me. no, you can email me and i can send you a picture or we can skype. one of the two. but there's no way in HELL i'm posting a picture on here with all the creepers and perverts. :]

noooooo way. i am NOT posting a picture of me here where everyone can see me. no, you can email me and i can send you a picture or we can skype. one of the two. but there's no way in HELL i'm posting a picture on here with all the creepers and perverts. :]

That's not exactly the best way to drum up business...

That and I call BS on this cause I have seen her post numerous threads like these both here and on TT. If you really were so desperate to find someone you wouldn't have needed 3 or 4 different threads and then offer to pay guys to tickle you, usually it's the other way around.

Maybe I am just sick of continually running into girls that turn out to be guys and I am paranoid, I don't know. But I have a pretty good idea that I am right this time.

Just throwing it out there :]

(I know I'm going to get trashed on for this but ohwell, let the haters hate)

So you won't post a picture of yourself, but want to get hired to do a tickle shoot that will be viewed by potential buyers? Anyone else puzzled by the irony here?

are you serious about the hiring, im not gunna message if your not gunna answer

i can send you a picture sweetheart, so you know im legit. :) kay thanks.

That and I call BS on this cause I have seen her post numerous threads like these both here and on TT. If you really were so desperate to find someone you wouldn't have needed 3 or 4 different threads and then offer to pay guys to tickle you, usually it's the other way around.

Maybe I am just sick of continually running into girls that turn out to be guys and I am paranoid, I don't know. But I have a pretty good idea that I am right this time.

So you won't post a picture of yourself, but want to get hired to do a tickle shoot that will be viewed by potential buyers? Anyone else puzzled by the irony here?

noooppee. no irony at all. i'm not looking to make a tickle video. don't jump to conclusions :)

and furthurmore, anyone who thinks im a dude can email me at leenabeenabee.com and i'll send you a picture. AND just so we can be COMPLETELY CLEAR, i'll write your email on a piece of paper and hold it up in the picture so you think i didn't just copy and paste a pic of any random chick off the internet.

or you could just ask the people im friends with on here if i'm legit. they'll tell you :)

Don't waste your time - not legit

For some credibility, I have done the pay-for-tickling thing before. I was the first to post a response to Cam's offer from PaTicklers to be tickled for cash, as I had already participated and had a fantastic experience (with Cam and Torie!!), and I have since had a second round. I know from reading their most recent post that many folks want the fantasy, but aren't really looking for real life adventures (they posted that they have received emails from more than 50 people who want to continually go back and forth with Q and A, but don't want to commit). I think that Leenabeena kinda wants to explore the fantasy too, but might be wasting everyone's time. She/he PMed me following my post about the possibility of being tickled for cash, but was not serious and didn't respond to my second pm. Maybe my age scared her off, as I am much older than LeenaBeena (although Cam is 20 and seemed to have a good time), although my money is not too old to be accepted by most of the larger banks, or maybe she hopes to be tickled by Brad Pitt (wait a minute, I think he is as old as me), or maybe she is just wasting everyone's time. The PaTicklers are legit and are close by the where LeenaBeena says she is located, Cam and Lorie are wildly ticklish, and I know Cam can use the money, so if you are unsure about MissLB, you can't miss with the Pa folks.

Leena, you gave the e-mail address of leenabeenabee.com. However, an e-mail address needs an @ sign between the username and the domain name. If you are legitimate, please give a legitimate e-mail address. Thanks.

jesus christ people i am SO SORRY I MADE A FREAKING TYPO. [email protected]
BETTER?! god you people are incredible. any opportunity you get to stomp on someone you take with full stride. i cannot BELIEVE how rude you all are.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back