• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FLORIDA GATHERING COMING THIS SUMMER

sweetpiggy22

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone :wavingguy! I hope everyone is having a good year so far. I just want to let everyone in Florida and in the South know that TTS is going to be putting together the 1st Florida Gathering during the month of July :boogie:. If this is something that you are interested in attending, then send me a PM. I need to know how many people are interested in attending. Have a great and tickly day :blowkiss: :2poke:

WHAT? A Tickle Gathering? In Florida? In July? YESSS!

FYI Catherine Fox is a definite for the weekend with us. So far we have Taylor Raz, Jordan and Lexi on the list to vote for. I am going to give you 7 girls to choose from and we have to narrow it down to 4.

I just moved down here and I am all about this FL gathering idea... itll be a great chance to meet all the TMFers that live down this way

I just moved down here and I am all about this FL gathering idea... itll be a great chance to meet all the TMFers that live down this way

Dude!! I didn't know you moved down to Florida!! Congratulations on the move!!

Depending on what weekend I might go. Also where in Florida? Part of me wants it to be Miami so I can do my Burn Notice tourist thing as well :)

Sorry Everybody

Guys I have some bad news. Apparently there is a conflict of interests. Since the girls won't get tickled off camera for free I can't have them there after the shoot for your pleasures. So unless something changes drastically in the next week or so there will be no professional entertainment from us this year. However the following week I will be renting a house in Tampa for Fetishcon where you guys can come and party with all my models after the shoot but ya hafta tip.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back