• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklee outfits

tummytickler100

TMF Poster
What kind of outfits do you lers like your lees to wear for maximum vulnrability? Or what do the lees wear to excite their ler?

One of my favorite outfits for my lee is a mermaid suit I bought. Its got the long green bottom and tail and a small blue bikini top. The top leaves open her tummy, armpits, bellybutton sides and ribs and I cut off the tail part of the bottom so that her feet are vulnrable but trapped in the tail without having to tie her.

I nice silk black robe and then once the ticklee is tied down and you can open it up and then ugh you know what goes on next....:devil:

Hehehe..

A straightjacket! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

But seriously...I always had a thing for the roleplaying style outfits (that mermaid outfit sounds awesome!) cheerleader, school girl, maid........or of course no clothes at all....:D

Choice 1: Business skirt, blouse, jacket.

Choice 2: Long skirt (i.e., down to the ankles, or even more) whatever blouse the 'Lee chooses

Choice 3: Short skirt, blouse of 'Lee's choice

Choice 4: Simple plain underwear

Choice 5: Swimming Suits (one zillion variants, but <I>please</I>, let it cover <I>at least</I> as much of her body as plain ordinary underwear; pardon the prude in me.)

Choice 6: The full-body, single color, "tights" outfit, similar to the aerobics craze of the mid-1980s, but all one color; i.e., a smooth nylon/lycra/polyester/whatever outfit from the neckline all the way down with color matching hose.

If the 'Lee wants to wear a string bikini, the triangles must be large enough be seen without a magnifying glass.

I have never really considered what a woman (i.e., the age that interests me) would look like in a cheerleader's outfit. It would probably make for some different conversation, at least.

While all of these outfits are nice for tickling, they have the added advantage of being nice outfits for her to just stand in the middle of the room and let me look at her for five or ten minutes.

I'm a little scared posting this publicly; I'm afraid of what the women here will think of these opinions.

Personally I like Hawaiian outfits, and bikinis with flip-flops. :D

Gotta jump on the bikini bandwagon here, although it's not a prerequisite or anything. Fantasy wear is cool, too, and I've bought a lot of outfits for my 'lees over the years.

If you want something really cool, try a full-body stocking...trust me.:rolleyes:

OK, so I have to chime in from the female perspective here! :p

For female lees, I can agree with any of the things y'all mentioned. BUT...for a male 'Lee, I have a favorite!

A dark blue, tailored suit made of fine material. Crisp white shirt. Power tie. Black shoes buffed to a perfect shine. Cuff links. Tietack. *shiver*

There is something ever so sweet about standing behind a man and putting you hands in his trouser pockets. The material lining them fits like a glove to your hands and you can tickle the hell out of him! You can almost ruin a perfectly fine tie by binding him with it. :wow: And of course, running your hands up the inside of his shirt as you slowly unbutton it gives you access to some very ticklish ribs.

Every aspect of a suit bring out a lovely characteristics of a ticklish man. *sigh* YEP....give me a man in a suit...and I'll show you a man who will be completely adored. Men in suits are simply meant to be undressed. Is there such a thing as a "men's suit fetish?" I think I have one. YUMMMMY!!!!!! :blush:

Joby

You guys might find my choice suprising. I have a big thing for denim. If it was a case of vulnerability, then I'd go for denim shorts that leave the thighs and knnes bare and unprotected and a sleeveless t-shirt. Dunno why, but I just love that stuff!:devil:

Oh hell yeah....

BigJim said:
You guys might find my choice suprising. I have a big thing for denim. If it was a case of vulnerability, then I'd go for denim shorts that leave the thighs and knnes bare and unprotected and a sleeveless t-shirt. Dunno why, but I just love that stuff!:devil:

I can definitly relate to that one. for some reason, a pair of bare feet poking out of the cuffs on a pair of jeans drives me crazy....dont know why....especially the flared leg ones...

I am a bikini guy to.You get all the parts out in the open.Then,all you have to do is tie her down and go to work:bump:.If I was to give a second choice it would be short skirt silk blouse and pumps with no hose lol.:firedevil

one piece cat suit

also a short black skirt, with nylons, high heels, tight blouse, or sweater, white is nice.
a full cut swim suit. i guess i'm a prude too, lol.
too many baby doll, and various night gowns to mention.
steve

Indeed.
Clothing can be fun though. I remember once it had snowed really heavily, so me and my friends were sledging down this huge valley near my house. I won of course, so my girlfriend came and jumped ontop of me, while I was still lying on my sled. It actually really hurt, so I put my freezing cold hands under her jumper and grabbed her sides :) hehe

Oh yeah....

Just realized my favorite outfit. I call it the "Cleopatra"....not what your thinking with the tiara and gold and stuff....I mean after the burial! LOL. Wrapped from ankles to neck in bandages. One of the most extreme forms of bondage for foot tickling....

Jobelle, from 1 woman to another - Yowza on this

There is something ever so sweet about standing behind a man and putting you hands in his trouser pockets.

You can tickle right around the hip bone like that. I'm with you girl!

JPie

Wo ho here she comes, watch out boys she'll chew you up...wo ho here she comes shes a man tickler :devil:

As long as I can tickle the 'lee, any outfit's fine with me. Just be sure to take off your shoes and socks. :D

Any kind of lingerie, with really high, high heels or simple flats. Just bare feet, no socks or nylons. :)

Hi, all; this is especially for JoBelle: my friend JH from the old site at Delphi once told a story about having a girlfriend tickling him into jelly while he was wearing suit pants and no shirt, but an undershirt made of some kind of soft, slippery material, which allowed her fingertips to slide up and down his ribs and sides and across his belly. He also liked to get naked and have her rub his tummy with oil first and then tickle him wildly with her fingers.

My favorite clothing for a male 'lee is swim or boxing trunks, and I prefer him on his back, with me sitting on his chest and pinning his arms under my knees (I am very small and this only works on a small guy!). For a female 'lee, I prefer a 2-piece bikini, with me holding her down in the same position, which is also my favorite clothing and position to be tickled in (by females only). I am not at all interested in foot-tickling, which is very surprising, since I am very much into foot domination. Oh well, we can't win 'em all.

Love and fast, feathery fingertips,

Valerie,
Thanks! That is just the type of thing I was thinking of! That slippery feeling that fingers can get tracing over the clothing! I'll have to remind myself to tickle a 'Lee in just the pants one day! :eek:
Joby

As a 'lee, the outfit that makes me the most ticklish is a pair of silk PJ's (there is little, if any friction in that outfit). I think that a frictionless material (silk, pantyhose, spandex etc..) is WAY better for me when I'm being tickled than when I'm naked.

And when I have the chance to play the 'ler, I will have to agree 100% with Joby and say that I love my man in a suit! I won't even TRY to elaborate on Joby's lovely discription....all I'll say is DAMN GIRL!! :blush: :blush:

Maggie

As a 'lee I only like clothes that make me feel sexy and jumpstart the feeling of vulnerability. A large button-front shirt is hot when it's undone and spread out around me like I'm a gift being opened. A strapless bra and detachable thong are great because they are stripped off completely without my wrist or ankle needing to be untied. As opposed to the birthday suit, a thong is particularly nice because it hugs and rubs soooooo deliciously when I'm squirming. :justlips:

I love a woman in jeans with bare feet. Something very sexy about that to me. Also I'm with the group of thought that says she should be covered at least a little bit...leave a little to the imgaination, ya know?

~ toyou

Ticklee outfits

I like it when the lee wears a long skirt with croped shirts that show just a little bit of belly button kind of like a cheerleader. When they squirm under the tickling the clothes get bunched up and more and more of the body is reveiled for tickling. There is nothing sexier then wearing a lot of clothes that cover very little.

Sunday_10pm said:
Is the birthday suit really so out of fashion?

Not out of fasion I guess, but personally if the lee is naked it takes away the playful aspect. I get IM'ed so often by girls (allegedly girl anyway) who want to be cyber tickled and the first thing they put is *getting naked*. For me that totally takes it down the road of sex and that takes away the point of it being fun. I'm sure naked tickling would be fun where it was between two lovers, but otherwise it doesn't appeal to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back