• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jo's Mom (Aunty Lorraine), Where it all began...a skip to the best and last tickling!

lovenylonfeet

Hey and hows it all going out there for all of you, greetings from NZ once again. My apologies that this has been an extremely long time coming but hopefully my final ever ticklish encounter with Jo’s Mom (Aunty Lorraine) will make up for the wait hahaha.

As explained in earlier posts my teenage years (which were made difficult by my warzone home life) were made spectacular by my BFF’s mom, Lorraine…judging by the responses, you all know the scene by now but to recap Jo’s Mom was a glorious buxom older woman who absolutely adored, and as I found out later, got extremely excited by having her pantyhosed feet tickled!!

All through my teens we constantly tickled each other senseless, though it was dominated by me torturing her nyloned soles to distraction most of the time hahaha - she just LOVED IT!! AND SO DID I!!!

It had been 3 long long years since I’d tickled Jo’s Mom’s feet and throughout my Uni days I fantasized about meeting her again for a tickling session neither of us would forget. I had finished Uni now and grown into a 6’5 well built Celt, a far cry from the shy teenager I had once been - I was now well at home with my tickling fetish and as a result my confidence about the whole tickling thing had grown immensely.

I was home now and after a few long days of friends and family meets I decided I just had to go and see Aunty Lorraine haha, HAD TO!! Her daughter Jo was still away at her Uni and I was hoping I could just catch her alone one evening so took the plunge and went round to knock at her door, must have been about 7pm I suppose. Jo’s Mom answered the door and literally beamed with joy as she hugged me tightly saying things like “my Lord boy bach, you’ve grown up haha - it’s absolutely wonderful to see you my lad!! Come in come in!!” She was at home alone tonight!!!! My cock throbbed when I dreamed of the possibility of torturing those delicious feet once again just like the old days.

I sat in the kitchen as she made a cup of tea for us both and we laughed and joked about old times and how much we used to laugh at tickling each other when Lorraine piped up, “so, you must have been a terror for those college girls wanting to tickle them all the time hahaha!! Oh poor girls!” she giggled. Even now I remember feeling my face redden slightly but with new found confidence I proclaimed “hahaha well none of them compared to you Aunty Lorraine, you’ve always been my favourite girl to tickle and I’m a very very good tickler these days haha!” I continued confessing how I’d relived tickling her pantyhosed feet over and over again whilst at Uni which caused even Jo’s Mom to blush slightly as she giggled away dismissing my attentions, “haha don’t be silly boy, now pass me the milk would you?”

Aunty Lorraine’s kitchen was a long narrow one so I got up and squeezed behind her deliciously round arse to get past her - my back was literally rubbing the wall, so I made the most of it and squeezed at her hips before tickling wildly there with my fingers to be met with the most delicious sound I’ve heard to this day….Jo’s Mom screamed with laughter as I pinned her there against the worktop and using the wall as back up I pushed into her and tickled her manically round her hips some more, up her ribs straight to her armpits!! She went wild screaming hysterically “AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOOOOOHHHOOOO TICKLES SSOOOO MUCH HAHAHAHA!!” OMG just like the good old days, I thought and with wild abandon just held her there tickling her as she held onto the worktop squirming in front of me. My cock was already throbbing after a just a few minutes of tickling her like this and pressed into her pantyhosed arse as I continued torturing her upper body with continuous tickling, no breaks, no let up, I just tickled and tickled and tickled as my cock swelled against her and she screamed with delight and laughter, “Oh my Lord I can FEEL you HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD THAT TICKLES!!!” “STOP SSTTTOOOOPPPP HAHAHAHAH - NAUGHTY BOY!!!” I loved her calling me that haha so I did, for then anyways hahaha!!

Jo’s Mom was already limp from the unrelenting wriggling my fingers had just given her and she was laughing in little waves as she tried to recover, calling me a “naughty boy” for tickling her and continued pouring the milk into our tea, “ooohhh hahaha, aaahhh, young man that was torture haha but you’re right - you’re DEFINITELY better at tickling now hahaha, come on, lets sit down.” We headed for the couch and I delighted when she crossed her legs and her black nyloned ankles and feet popped out of the bottom of the very long skirt she was wearing, she had on house slippers again, just like the best days, and her feet looked good enough to eat right then and there!! I made the simplest comment whilst sipping my tea, “Aunty Lorraine….are your feet still as ticklish haha?” I remember her eyes widening before replying “judging by what I just felt I bet they’re even worse now these days, did you know you were the last person ever to tickle my feet in my pantyhose?” OMFG JACKPOT went thru my head like a lightning bolt and I put my tea down and motioned for her to put her feet up, “haha well then Aunty Lorraine, come on now, I just know you want your feet tickled as much as I want to tickle them hahah!” She smiled broadly as she put them up saying, “well how could I resist young man haha, now you remember how to tickle them don’t you, start off slow and then tickle torture me like you used to, make me laugh and laugh and laugh hahaha!!”

I throbbed in my pants once again, still excited from her reactions to her kitchen tickle moments ago and the familiar light headed feeling came rushing back as I slowly removed her slippers revealing those deliciously curvy feet, in near black sheer RHT pantyhose. I held one up and sniffed at her warm toes as she wriggled them in front of me, “do you know, nobody’s ever loved my feet as much as you do hahaha” she said “go on, give them a tickle you naughty boy!!” I was literally drooling as I felt her warm foot in my hand flex when I ran my finger down the sole of her nyloned foot, Jo’s Mom let out a slight “oooohhhoooohoooohooo” kind of laugh as I danced my fingers back up to her toes, which were now wriggling gently! “oohhhhahahahaha oh my that DOES tickle me hahaha” she gasped as I gently tickled over the tops of her gorgeous foot and back to her sole! I continued like this for a long while as my cock pulsed in my pants then I just went for it!!! I grabbed her left foot in an arm lock and went just wents nuts, scrambling my fingers down her foot hard and scratching at the nyloned pantyhose sole with everything I had! She exploded into laughter, “OMG HHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH….OH NO HHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOT MY FEEHEHEHEHEEET HAHAHAHA IT TICKLES, OH IT TICKLES SSSSOOOO MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHA!” I spread her toes and through the sheer fabric dug into the soft skin between them taking her to a new level of torture, she kicked, she gasped, she screamed hysterically tickle talking through the whole experience as I grabbed at her feet, spider tickled her soles, tortured her toes and generally did everything I could to tickle her more. My cock was harder than ever as I tickled her like this for what must have been a good half an hour when her tone changed!

Her screams of laughter turned into a combination of pleasured gasps, whispered words of “tickles…..oohhh Lord it tickles me!!” and other delicious words that us ticklers love to hear. All the while her foot fought my fingers as I danced all over it, her toes wriggling, her soles wrinkling at every tickle and stroke, her other leg dropped to the floor as she was lay back in a twisting ticklish torture that genuinely seemed to be getting her off. I though it’s now or never and reached up her skirt and wildly tickled the inside of her sheer thighs with both hands!! SHE WENT NUTS!!! She garbled something incoherent as she bounced and spasmed uncontrollably as my fingers danced between her thighs, she was very hot there, and I could smell she was getting excited so I again took the plunge and started tickling the pantyhose fabric directly over her very wet place!!! I teased her continuously, “tickles there doesn’t it Aunty Lorraine, tickle tickle tickle hahaha, my my you’re ENJOYING this aren’t you?” “HAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!” was her response with tears in her eyes and a gorgeous look of ticklish excitement on her face!! “yes hahahah tickles sssssooo much hahahah there hahahahaha….ppllllleeeaaassseee TICKLE MY FEET!” I reached down and started wildly tickling her foot with one hand and tickled her pantyhosed pussy with the other, “tickle ticklish feet Aunty Lorraine hahaha!” I teased some more with this gorgeous buxom woman writhing and screaming underneath me - I scraped my fingers down the sole of her foot and then it happened, instantly, like turning a switch…….
her thighs snapped together around my one tickling hand and she exploded into a ticklish orgasm like nothing I’d ever seen….her foot pointed in my hand as I raked my fingers down the delicious sheer fabric of her pantyhose, god I loved the way it felt and looked!! She was still laughing between gasps of pleasure “ooooh hahaha, OOOOHHHH, HAHAHAHA TICKLISH, WAAAHAHAHAA OOOOHHHH MMMMYYY LLLOOOORRRDDD TTTTTIIIICCCCKKLLLLE MMMMEEEEEHAHAHAHA!!” SHE SCREAMED OUT LOUD as I continued raking her sole……

Jo’s Mom slumped in the couch, red, hot, teary eyed and with the most delicious smile I’ve ever seen, you know the one, completely exhausted tickle satisfaction haha!! I let go of her foot and squeezed my cock in my pants, fuck I was turned on by what had just happened. Still gasping for breath Aunty Lorraine egged me on, “oohh God….go on boy, let me see it hahaha!!” WAS THIS FOR REAL!!!??!! No embarrassment in the slightest was felt as years ago now, I yanked my throbbing cock out right in front of her as she told me “to grab it, wank it and show me what tickling her had done to me!!” I needed no encouragement I can assure you all as I furiously fisted my cock, I grabbed her foot and started sucking on her pantyhosed toes as Aunty Lorraine erupted into a new level of oversensitized ticklishness!! I pounded my cock hard as she squealed in delight from my toe sucking “oohhhhahahaha tickle me boy, tickle my feet while you play with yourself!!” It was like something out of a sheer fantasy for me, “Go on hahaha tickle me, harder hahaha you naughty boy TICKLE MY POOR FEET HAHAHAHAH!!!

I can honestly say I lasted about 2 minutes tops hahahah - and I don’t care!! Jo’s Mom was shrieking and giggling underneath me as her nyloned toes wriggled and struggled in torture within my mouth - she was openly fondling and groping her own breasts and tricklingly dragging her finger nails up her own thighs, ripping her pantyhose slightly as she watched me swell to my own orgasm before taking her foot of my mouth and exploding all over her sheer nyloned foot, and her legs, and her breasts, all over the couch, up the wall, some even landed on her face which was the sexiest thing ever hahahah!!!

I rubbed my cum into her pantyhosed feet as we both lay there gasping for breath, Aunty Lorraine mmm’d and aaaahhh’d at the sensation of me fondling her now tingling feet as my cock died down for a minute……..it throbbed straight back to attention when Jo’s Mom exclaimed, “I’m home alone ALL night tonight and I want you to tie me up properly, very very tight, and I want you to tickle me into tickle torture heaven and back again!!!”

All I could do is stammer at this stage……”Aunty Lorraine, if that’s what you want, then I hope you scream the house down but I really can’t promise I’m going to behave myself tickling you like that hahaha!” She laughed out loud as she got up towards the stairs and said “that’s what I’m hoping for……come on boy bach, lets go play tickle torture!!”

This, I have to say at this point, was the greatest ever night of my life, even now it’s the one night I gauge every tickle experience by and I will never ever forget it.

I hope you all enjoyed my best and most personal memory of Jo’s Mom and I should probably warn you that part 2 does get a bit more explicit, as I mentioned, the night was far from over!!

Have fun all of you, and if you enjoyed reading this half as much as I’ve enjoyed reliving it then I’ll let you know what happened when we got upstairs another time LOL!!

Yes enjoyed all of your stories about her very much and cannot wait for your next one.

Your stories are off the charts. Thanks for sharing, and we hope for more.

Awesome experience and great telling of it. U r one lucky man.

OMFG!!!!

I have to say that your memories that you have told are some of the best that I have EVER read, here or anywhere! :yowzer:: I can't wait for the continuation of this one. You are the MAN!

Haha cheers guys and gals, never has a woman on this earth made me stand to attention like Jo's Mom LOL!! And no wonder eh.....she had and still has an insatiable need to be tickled like that....what a woman!

Pt 2 & 3 and so on coming when I get the time and keep it real out there, enjoy whatever opportunities you get and laugh the time away haha

I don't want to take away from the greatness of the story, because you certainly are very good at writing and describing a scene....but come on now, this is clearly a fantasy of yours. I know people want to think that this happened, but its seems a little ridiculous. Again, I am not hating on the story at all, I think it was amazing. I just think it belongs in the proper section, this section is for true stories. My two cents.

Yeah there's always one who calls a true memory ridiculous if it's beyond the reach of their own reality I'm afraid "lovestotickle10".

I would suggest being a bit more confident with your fetish bro and you'll find doors like this open all the time! they have for me over the years.

Glad you enjoyed it regardless of your own 2 cents, doesn't buy you much these days LOL.

Dear God...I'm rock hard, and daren't stand up! Good work, LNF, WELL worth the wait!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yes, this must be the hottest story I´ve ever read. Please write pt.2 and pt.3 for us to enjoy...

Regards Ulf

Bump!

I love nylon tickling, I love mature female tickling, this thread is too good to fade away!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

agree 2 disagree

Yeah there's always one who calls a true memory ridiculous if it's beyond the reach of their own reality I'm afraid "lovestotickle10".

I would suggest being a bit more confident with your fetish bro and you'll find doors like this open all the time! they have for me over the years.

Glad you enjoyed it regardless of your own 2 cents, doesn't buy you much these days LOL.

nah, lovestotickle10 is right. This has nothing to do with his confidence :) your story is fiction, thus it belongs to the 'non-true' tickling stories.

Delicious story!! I've always had a thing for tickling women's nylon clad feet and as a young boy had lots of encounters with older women including fairly regularly contact with our downstairs neighbor Theresa who would sit in our kitchen drinking coffee and chatting with my mom while I was under the table teasing and tickling her stocking feet and legs with her encouragement.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back