• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tough girls crack too F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
After getting her butt kicked wrestling with Keri, Tasha gets her on The Humbler. Tasha will certainly show her no mercy, and no matter what it takes, she will get tough Keri to beg for mercy! Keri won’t go easy, and after some serious punishment and cursing, she finally gives in and has to beg for mercy.

this video is available for download on my website in both standard and HD WMV: Tickleabuse.com

you can also find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you can find the video samples on my site: TOUGH GIRLS CRACK TOO VIDEO SAMPLES

Attachments

• toughgirls4.jpg
    toughgirls4.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,292
I love it when the tough girls beg for mercy. Still that Russian body builder chick u guys had a few years back --Remember she had chesnut brown maybe reddish hair. she broke down with the slightest touch THAT was awesome :D

as if the brushes on the feet werent enough, now on the sides? i would think that would do nothing but hurt...

I'm not a brush-fan either - at least it kinda seems to work on her...
Good preview, love the poking part. There should be a lot more poking in videos these days

I'm not a brush-fan either - at least it kinda seems to work on her...
Good preview, love the poking part. There should be a lot more poking in videos these days

Poking drives Keri nuts, she hates it and it annoys her as much as it tickles. The brush tickled her too on her sides, Tasha is brushing lightly.

As hot as it was watching her turn Tasha & Cali into pretzels,
there's almost nothing like seeing a tough chick made helpless...
especially when she's not used to it.

Doesn't hurt Keri is pretty too.

Good virbrations

The room must have vibrated from Keri's yelling and screaming. What fun for Tasha, getting even with her like that. And fun for us to watch beautiful Keri struggle and holler!

It's great to see a big tough beautiful girl totally controlled by a tickling feather. Great work by Tasha. I love the reaction at 3:40 when Tasha just places her hands flat on Keri's feet without even tickling them, she hated it. You don't see her use the hairbrush to the ribs much, but she did it to MILF Nikki in "MILF Nikki Soles Up" and worked really well on her then as well, just should have been longer on Kerri here.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back